Page 10 of 894 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Screencap Discussion*

This is probably a stupid question, but is this Africa?

yes !! I think the girl might be slapping girl too
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4112459;
    Thanks! This girl makes it far then. Who do we think this is? Not the slapping Brad gal?

I see you edited your post....Well if it is her, then I guess Brad liked the slap.. LOL

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4112455;
    This is probably a stupid question, but is this Africa?

I don't know if that is Africa but it looks like the slapping girl, the girl that is crying, the girl on a couch saying "he is so cute".(hence matching watch)...my question is if she is in the F2, we have never had the first promo be of the F2 that I can remember...RS says she is the one he hasn't mentioned yet and she does have an interesting back story....

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4112459;
    It looks like the same watch that is in this shot

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4112469;
    It looks like the same watch that is in this shot

Great catches on the watch being the same! It all seems to match up to her. The fact that they stuck her in the very first promo is probably a trick to make us think she doesn't make it very far when in fact she will. Fleiss seems to be mixing it up. I remember Roberto being shown early in the previews at the Meet and Greet so you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4112478;
    Great catches on the watch being the same! It all seems to match up to her. The fact that they stuck her in the very first promo is probably a trick to make us think she doesn't make it very far when in fact she will. Fleiss seems to be mixing it up. I remember Roberto being shown early in the previews at the Meet and Greet so you never know.
    Could she be the one with the other child? I mean he says she has a back story... Having a 5-year-old(or being divorced) is kind of one heck of a back story... so my bet is she is one of those above... either a Mom or Divorced... or both! Either way she is pretty, maybe he liked being slapped, he probably agreed he deserved it! Or the ABC producers put her up to it & he knew about it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4112478;
    She was shown alot.....she was shown crying with her hair pulled back, on the couch saying "you're so cute" also I think she is the one on the beach
    with her head turned toward him with the boat in the background and then also the possible Africa showing from behind....she was shown alot....interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4112406;
    Ashley Spivey FIR girl
    This is the same girl?

By the way, where did you find the preview that they showed from the Meet and Greet?

I wonder why in that preview of the brunette slapping Brad, they showed the back of another girl (first pic) at one point with the same color dress and hair color as the slapping gal.