Page 8 of 702 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108508 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

The official ABC bachelor site has full size pictures. Under the picture is the name and profile of each girl.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

'The Bachelor''s Brad Womack: A True Love Story Happened!

"The Bachelor"'s Brad Womack, who is famous for being the man who walked away in his season's finale, rejecting both of the women who made it to the final two, tells ETonline that his second time around he found love on the ABC matchmaking series.

"I am very much in love," he tells ETonline. "I am a happy guy. It was completely different [the second time around] for so many reasons. I was so much more open to the process. I just had a great time. I know that sounds strange."

Brad credits "very expensive therapy" with making the difference in his being open to finding love on TV.

"I really did go through intense therapy and all that good stuff," he says. "I wanted to come on the show and be my true self and let people in. It worked. That is what was so different. I wasn't closed off at all. I am a very happy person right now."

Brad is also satisfied that he was able to put to rest some of the bad feelings that DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft felt for him. This was done through a surprise meeting on the season premiere that was arranged by the producers of the show.

"It was a complete shock," he admits. "I had no idea they were going to be there. That conversation was something that I had wanted to take place before that. Jenni and DeAnna were a little tough on me. After we talked for a while, all was forgiven. We moved on. I gained some closure there, so I was appreciative."

They weren't the only two women who were tough on Brad. One bachelorette actually slaps him, but the others also grilled him, having some concerns that he was there for the right reasons.

"Any chance I had to talk to the women individually … they asked some pointed questions," Brad says. "I tried to get to know who they were and tried to let them know who I was. I didn't do that last time. I was closed off. We got to know each other well this time around and it worked."

Even though there is a happy ending this time around, Brad says that if he hadn't fallen in love, he would again have walked away at the end.

"Not a chance would I let anyone pressure me to make a decision like that," he says. "I definitely made my own decisions and I felt no pressures."

The new season of "The Bachelor" premieres Monday, January 3 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
    'The Bachelor''s Brad Womack: A True Love Story Happened!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4127223;
    Brad admitted in his interview today, that he found love
    I bet he will scream it from the rooftops, too.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Tampa woman looking for love on 'The Bachelor'

TAMPA - When ABC's "The Bachelor" returns for a 15th round on Jan. 3, a Tampa woman will be among the 30 ladies vying for the affections of Brad Womack.

ABC lists Lacey Garbelman, 27, an insurance agent from Tampa in the official announcement today. She isn't supposed to talk to the media until she is pushed out.

Womack, 37, a Texas entrepreneur is making a return to the reality competition after not picking Jenni Croft or DeAnna Pappas when he was the object of desire in the fall of 2007. Those two jilted bachelorettes make a return visit for the opening episode.

As for Lacey, ABC has provided few details. Apparently, she is a State Farm agent in Apollo Beach.

And if she could be someone else for just one day, she told ABC that she would be the Queen of England because "to be royalty and have so much positive influence on your kingdom" would be a thrill.

She says her greatest achievement to date is being part of an organization that has helped raise more than $150,000 for breast cancer research.

Ernest Hemingway is her favorite author and Islamorada in the Florida Keys is her favorite vacation spot. Her worst date memory? "Kissing in the rain."

Will she make it past the first night when 10 of the women will be sent home?
    Tampa woman looking for love on 'The Bachelor'

This kinda melts my blackened heart:

So hopefully I can be the guy who calms her fears or any of the concerns she has. There's a lot of good and a lot of bad that comes with this, and I think we're up to the challenge of getting through it.
    But this makes me very nervous. If and when? Ouch.

If and when I get married, that day is going to be all about my wife. It's up to her. I'm kind of a shy person, and that day is very sacred to me. I really haven't even thought about that. That's a good question. I think I'm breaking out in a cold sweat just thinking about it. But I said before, never say never.
    I'm going to be pulling for them so let's hope he's just being shy about the wedding on ABC and overwhelmed by the media blitz round two, but is actually serious about his relationship.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4127441;
    This kinda melts my blackened heart:

But this makes me very nervous. If and when? Ouch.

I'm going to be pulling for them so let's hope he's just being shy about the wedding on ABC and overwhelmed by the media blitz round two, but is actually serious about his relationship.
    Does the "if and when we get married" part make anyone else think that, though they are happy, they are not yet engaged?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4127454;
    Does the "if and when we get married" part make anyone else think that, though they are happy, they are not yet engaged?
    If he still has the integrity that my friends always gave him credit for, there is no way he'd take that important a step with such haste. I was told a long time ago that he will work out every detail, plan every step, before taking action and even then he will not discuss anything until whatever he is planning is underway - for fear of jinx or something. AFter this many years of not giving women a fighting chance to get in his bubble, I can't see the man they described making a life decision without much personal time to speculate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer;4127460;
    If he still has the integrity that my friends always gave him credit for, there is no way he'd take that important a step with such haste. I was told a long time ago that he will work out every detail, plan every step, before taking action and even then he will not discuss anything until whatever he is planning is underway - for fear of jinx or something. AFter this many years of not giving women a fighting chance to get in his bubble, I can't see the man they described making a life decision without much personal time to speculate.
    That's what I think too. Even if he is madly in love with Chantel, he's not the type to propose on a TV show after dating for only a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by mnmhughes;4127470;
    That's what I think too. Even if he is madly in love with Chantel, he's not the type to propose on a TV show after dating for only a few months.
    And yet, he's twice now been The Bachelor. Kind of a strange choice.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

ABC reveals the bachelorettes for 15th edition of the bachelor
    Brad Womack begins his search for that one special woman when "the bachelor" premieres, monday, january 3, on abc
    the 30 bachelorettes who look to capture the sexy self-made entrepreneur's heart are revealed
    what do a good-natured funeral director, an emotional waitress, a sexy model who is a real vixen, a competitive hairstylist, a sweet children's hospital event planner and a sassy divorcee have in common? They all have their sights set on moving to austin with the bachelor, brad womack, when "the bachelor," the 15th edition of abc's popular romance reality series, premieres monday, january 3 (8:00-10:01 p.m., et), on the abc television network.

Brad, 37, a sexy, self-made successful entrepreneur, meets 30 potential soul mates as he begins his exciting search for true love. In the premiere, "episode 1501," brad prepares for the night of his life, as the 30 bachelorettes, curious about who the new bachelor is, begin to arrive.

And what a beginning! Chantal wastes no time with pleasantries and, in the name of women everywhere, slaps brad on the face. This sassy divorcee's painful message for brad leaves him wondering if she'll ever give him a second chance at love. But there are those who have other things on their minds, as an emotional melissa, a waitress who serves up plenty of drama, jumps into his arms and ashley s., a sweet fun-loving girl, playfully grabs his rear end.

As the party begins, the women are impressed with the handsome bachelor, but tough questions remain about how much he has changed. However ashley s. Is ready to move on and doesn't care about brad's past. Things get serious and sparks fly when the "first impression" rose is brought out. Raichel, a self-proclaimed "manscaper," not only leaves brad speechless but hairless, as she demonstrates her talent. Keltie, a radio city rockette, teaches the bachelor some slick dance moves and madison, a mysterious model, reveals her odd orthodontics - fangs! Will it be love at first bite for her and brad? But if madison's motives are somewhat suspect, emily's are not. The shy blonde seems ready to fall in love, but is she ready to tell brad about her tragic past and the death of her then fiancé?

After brad's first rose ceremony, 20 women remain to compete for his affection and, in the end, his heart.

The 30 women are:

Alli, 24, an apparel merchant from columbus, oh
    ashley h., 26, a dentist from philadelphia, pa
    ashley s., 26, a nanny from new york, ny
    britnee, 25, a paralegal from holland, pa
    britt, 25, a food writer from woodinville, wa
    chantal, 28, an executive assistant from seattle, wa
    cristy, 30, an attorney from ft. Lauderdale, fl
    emily, 24, a children's hospital event planner from charlotte, nc
    j, 26, an operations manager from seattle, wa
    jackie, 27, an artist from new york, ny
    jill, 28, a sales director from frisco, tx
    keltie, 28, a radio city rockette from hollywood, ca
    kimberly, 27, a marketing coordinator from charlotte, nc
    lacey, 27, an insurance agent from tampa, fl
    lauren, 26, a high school teacher from arlington, va
    lindsay, 25, a first grade teacher from plano, tx
    lisa m., 24, a marketing coordinator from ottawa, ks
    lisa p., 27, a sales consultant from new york, ny
    madison, 25, a model from brooklyn, ny
    marissa, 26, a sports publicist from kissimmee, fl
    meghan, 30, a fashion marketer from new york, ny
    melissa, 32, a waitress from lake worth, fl
    michelle, 30, a hairstylist from salt lake city, ut
    raichel, 29, a 'manscaper' from fullerton, ca
    rebecca, 30, an esthetician from mission viejo, ca
    renee, 28, a nanny from palos hills, il
    sarah l., 25, a musical theater performer from saginaw, mi
    sarah p., 27, a real estate broker from denver, co
    shawntel, 25, a funeral director from chico, ca
    stacey, 26, a bartender from boston, ma

hosted by chris harrison, "the bachelor" is a production of next entertainment in association with warner horizon television. Mike fleiss and martin hilton are the executive producers.