Page 701 of 702 FirstFirst ... 201601651691692693694695696697698699700701702 LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,010 of 7014

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

interesting. From one of the producers

theyearofelan

@JesseCsincsak just so you know, that is not the real Chantal. no need to talk to weird imposters
    JesseCsincsak

@theyearofelan Thanks buddy !
    JesseCsincsak

@theyearofelan is that you outside of my window with a lense watching me ???

Hey All! I've been caught I will keep this open but cannot tweet anymore until the finale! Love you all and be back soon! xoxo
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

I think that the worst part about this article is that it talks about Ricky--a man that isn't here to defend himself one way or another. Say whatever you want about Emily and she can address it if she chooses to. But to talk about a person that has passed away is hitting below the belt IMO (regardless of if the information is true or false).
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker View Post
    Oh my sweet Lord!!! Look at her beautiful flowing blonde hair... How beautiful is she?!?!?!

This my friends is exactly why you are seeing stories from rats crawling up from the sewers of h*ll because of the picture above and all it represents...

Emily is drop dead gorgeous.... She has wonderful Christian values. She minds her manners, and is polite to all she meets. Emily is the poster child for Southern hospitality and charm.

I for one am so thankful that Emily is of such class that she has obviously risen above all of this nonsense. And what a lovely way of setting an excellent example for her daughter too. Do you see her retorting back? Spewing unpleasantaries?

Of couse you don't... Emily has far too much class and maturity. Emily is busy planning her wedding.. The wedding of the year I'll bet!
    I just want to know how an out of wedlock child represents good Christian values?

Not that I bash anyone who has done it. For goodness sakes I had a pregnancy out of wedlock but I really don't believe putting people up on the moral pedestal when they are so so obviously flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    ALANA... What are you talking about???
    I said I agree with your thank you and then thanked J for the actual post. I got it together eventually.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    interesting
    Elan is a producer on the show, correct? So chantal_obrien is an imposter?

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    I said I agree with your thank you and then thanked J for the actual post. I got it together eventually.
    Aawww you are sweet

Thanky
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl View Post
    I think that the worst part about this article is that it talks about Ricky--a man that isn't here to defend himself one way or another. Say whatever you want about Emily and she can address it if she chooses to. But to talk about a person that has passed away is hitting below the belt IMO (regardless of if the information is true or false).
    AMEN! So wrong I said the same thing earlier. The poor guy isin't even around to have a voice or say wheather the story is true are not so sad
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Many things Cori said are true. (I don't know Cori) Not sure about all of it. But, Emily did move to Nashville when she dated Jerrod N. the country singer, who is friends with Rachel Bradshaw, who dates TyBrown. Ty Brown has commented he and Emily have mutual friends in Nashville and that's why. I have good friends in Nascar, in the garage area. She loves dating guys in the spotlight. The Hendrick's were not happy about the move. Also, when she dated Dale, Jr. she was at the track with Ricki. This was of course, after Ricky died..so now on the show, going to the track is devastating or whatever. Gimme a break. Not saying she is a bad person at all. Just her Mother Teresa perfect, almost virginal edit is hilarious to anyone who's ever been around her.
    Is Emily not entitled to live her own life?

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Elan is a producer on the show, correct? So chantal_obrien is an imposter?
    Yes he is. He says it is.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Seriously, ITA Capegal. Thank you for this post, J! Tabloids definitely print junk all the time but when real people are involved and give their names and faces (Cori, Laurel, Ed's girls), there are bread crumbs of truth. Even loaves of bread and he!!, entire bakeries of truth.

As for the bold: I mean she packed up her kid to move to Nashville for a year just 'because' or for a boyfriend depending on who you believe and then did the "hardest" thing ever by leaving her for 8 weeks of filming. Yeah. Mother of the Year. She's not Mommy Dearest but neither is she Carol Brady.
    I haven't seen Cori's face, have you? But, ok now we can all agree that there is also truth in the story of Chantal cheating on her husband with the cop?!!