Page 700 of 702 FirstFirst ... 200600650690691692693694695696697698699700701702 LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 7014

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by eepsuel View Post
    Everyone seems to be missing the fact that he knew Emily from his vacation home -- so for years, he could have been having the flirtation with her, while actually being with Cori. Neither would have been the wiser. In the end, he wound up with Emily, albeit for a short time before his passing. It is sad (for *all* parties, not just Emily) -- but by playing that card again and again and again -- sorry, but to me, you just become a self-made "victim."

That is the opposite of this "strength" we keep hearing about.
    Seeing as she was jail bait for most the time, one has to hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    [snip]

Poor little girl. Selfish Mommy. That part I will always believe! There are other ways to find a husband. Her appearance has smacked of career move from day one. I just haven't figured out her end game yet. But all will soon be revealed, as it always is!
    Seriously, ITA Capegal. Thank you for this post, J! Tabloids definitely print junk all the time but when real people are involved and give their names and faces (Cori, Laurel, Ed's girls), there are bread crumbs of truth. Even loaves of bread and he!!, entire bakeries of truth.

As for the bold: I mean she packed up her kid to move to Nashville for a year just 'because' or for a boyfriend depending on who you believe and then did the "hardest" thing ever by leaving her for 8 weeks of filming. Yeah. Mother of the Year. She's not Mommy Dearest but neither is she Carol Brady.
    Last edited by Alanna; 03-02-2011 at 05:14 PM.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by IDLEMESS View Post
    LOL. Just saw the avi too, and I said that it looks like he is checking out her rear.
    Did you mean ear? Either way, I'm sure he checked out both!!!

OMG Chantal reads fort? AHH

Love you SO much!

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker View Post
    Oh my sweet Lord!!! Look at her beautiful flowing blonde hair... How beautiful is she?!?!?!

This my friends is exactly why you are seeing stories from rats crawling up from the sewers of h*ll because of the picture above and all it represents...

Emily is drop dead gorgeous.... She has wonderful Christian values. She minds her manners, and is polite to all she meets. Emily is the poster child for Southern hospitality and charm.

I for one am so thankful that Emily is of such class that she has obviously risen above all of this nonsense. And what a lovely way of setting an excellent example for her daughter too. Do you see her retorting back? Spewing unpleasantaries?

Of couse you don't... Emily has far too much class and maturity. Emily is busy planning her wedding.. The wedding of the year I'll bet!
    I'm sure she is counting the days, too until the FE airs. I think Brad's family, his friends, her family... everyone involved and most of all his handler.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

FORT Fogey

Many things Cori said are true. (I don't know Cori) Not sure about all of it. But, Emily did move to Nashville when she dated Jerrod N. the country singer, who is friends with Rachel Bradshaw, who dates TyBrown. Ty Brown has commented he and Emily have mutual friends in Nashville and that's why. I have good friends in Nascar, in the garage area. She loves dating guys in the spotlight. The Hendrick's were not happy about the move. Also, when she dated Dale, Jr. she was at the track with Ricki. This was of course, after Ricky died..so now on the show, going to the track is devastating or whatever. Gimme a break. Not saying she is a bad person at all. Just her Mother Teresa perfect, almost virginal edit is hilarious to anyone who's ever been around her.
    Last edited by Gina28; 03-02-2011 at 05:15 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    As for the bold: I mean she packed up her kid to move to Nashville for a year just 'because' or for a boyfriend depending on who you believe and then did the "hardest" thing ever by leaving her for 8 weeks of filming. Yeah. Mother of the Year. She's not Mommy Dearest but neither is just Carol Brady.
    What's crazy is that I thought she hadn't told anyone but Ricky that she "loved" him... does that mean she moved there for a man she did not even love? Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Seriously, Capegal. Thank you for this post! Tabloids definitely print junk all the time but when real people are involved and give their names and faces (Cori, Laurel, Ed's girls), there are bread crumbs of truth. Even loaves of bread and he!!, entire bakeries of truth.

As for the bold: I mean she packed up her kid to move to Nashville for a year just 'because' or for a boyfriend depending on who you believe and then did the "hardest" thing ever by leaving her for 8 weeks of filming. Yeah. Mother of the Year. She's not Mommy Dearest but neither is just Carol Brady.
    ALANA... What are you talking about???
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    What history.. there is only innuendo where Cori is concerned.. Not a single picture of Cori anywhere online. Most of the posts of Cori's story come from friends. Her time-line doesn't add up either.

I'm disgusted that any magazine would be so lax in the fat checking that they would run with this story at all..

ok off soap box..

There is a picture of Cori & Ricky In Touch.

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker View Post
    Oh my sweet Lord!!! Look at her beautiful flowing blonde hair... How beautiful is she?!?!?!

This my friends is exactly why you are seeing stories from rats crawling up from the sewers of h*ll because of the picture above and all it represents...

Emily is drop dead gorgeous.... She has wonderful Christian values. She minds her manners, and is polite to all she meets. Emily is the poster child for Southern hospitality and charm.

I for one am so thankful that Emily is of such class that she has obviously risen above all of this nonsense. And what a lovely way of setting an excellent example for her daughter too. Do you see her retorting back? Spewing unpleasantaries?

Of couse you don't... Emily has far too much class and maturity. Emily is busy planning her wedding.. The wedding of the year I'll bet!
    such a great post. Em has far too much class too stoop to the level this other unnamed woman is scooping too. I have so much respect for her! She has never spoken any ill words about any of the ladies this season avoided the drama! She is just a class act like Brad said she is one in a million. BTW I sure hope we get to see that wedding
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily