Page 699 of 702 FirstFirst ... 199599649689690691692693694695696697698699700701702 LastLast
Results 6,981 to 6,990 of 7014

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    ha, so did Ricky take the ring from Em, give it to Cori and then give back to her because she's wearing it with him here!

The are also 41 other pictures that show a timeline together on Remembering Ricky Facebook!

Well, Well, Well... what do we have here?
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz View Post
    Cori is very, very real, and must know Emily very well now.

Cori is married to Ryan, who produced the NASCAR show Emily starred in.

If these are new quotes (and they are presented as such "exclusive interview"), then there was a falling out there, one must assume.

Super interesting.

Look, the "time spent with Ricki" thing has some truth to it by definition. She left her to be on a TV show for 8 weeks, with a present a day, some phone calls, and one visit. Let's try to stay a teensy bit "real," folks.

Last observation about the article ... estranged from the Hendricks? That is interesting.

My BS meter is pretty good. This magazine prints pure garbage all.the.time. Every single issue. Makes up crap, etc. This story, on the other hand, strikes me as having elements of truth. It's not all fiction.

Laurel, our other Tabloid Friend, is pathetic, seeking her 15 minutes, all that is true. But there's an element of truth there as well, it seems to be. Brad was not a perfect boyfriend. He had many on again/off again times with her. And last summer something was up before he went on the show.

If you look at what is undisputed in each case, the point of the story is not 100% off base.

Poor little girl. Selfish Mommy. That part I will always believe! There are other ways to find a husband. Her appearance has smacked of career move from day one. I just haven't figured out her end game yet. But all will soon be revealed, as it always is!
    ..thank you thank you
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    When you choose to go on National TV and tell the viewing audience an embellished and reinvented history, and a very compelling sad story, and at the same time negate another woman's history....it can come back to bite you. I have no idea why Emily did not tell her story as it really happened, as she would have still had my sympathy. From the first episode my BS meter went off a few times, then I saw her give 2 different ages for her sad events....thus she lost my trust. I did lots of research, and as I discovered more and more evidence, I was able to decide that Emily was embellishing things greatly. Brad has been deceptive too, has told a plethora of mistruths....so they are a match mde in heaven. I do wish them both the best. Cori seems to not like her history negated. Can't say as I blame her...I wouldn't want my history negated either. JMHO Thanks
    Karey
    What history.. there is only innuendo where Cori is concerned.. Not a single picture of Cori anywhere online. Most of the posts of Cori's story come from friends. Her time-line doesn't add up either.

I'm disgusted that any magazine would be so lax in the fat checking that they would run with this story at all..

ok off soap box..

Quote Originally Posted by TNmomof4 View Post
    Also, I would like to see a picture of her wearing the ring.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    In Touch is like the biggest joke of a magazine too it would have been more believanble if she got a people cover. This girl and Laurel are seriously a piece of work. BTW love your avi I LOL'd when brad checked out Em's bum when she got on the elephant
    LOL. Just saw the avi too, and I said that it looks like he is checking out her rear.

FORT Fan

I agree with jlccaz. I thinks it is crazy to believe the whole story is false. I utterly believe there are elements of truth here (on both sides). And again, to me (and me only) what makes it more disgusting than the typical reality-tv lie is the fact that it was solely used to play the "poor-me" card. Ugh, I hate that.
    I *am* sorry that the boy she loved passed, I've been there, it is tough. Amazingly tough! However, don't play upon that, create a victim-character for yourself, to try to pull at my heartstrings. The *truth* would have worked just as well -- and once I find out part of it is untruthful, well... then you lose my sympathies. That poor little girl.

could someone please point me to where and what cori divulged about emily/ricky?
    Team Alibeartito

FORT Fan

Everyone seems to be missing the fact that he knew Emily from his vacation home -- so for years, he could have been having the flirtation with her, while actually being with Cori. Neither would have been the wiser. In the end, he wound up with Emily, albeit for a short time before his passing. It is sad (for *all* parties, not just Emily) -- but by playing that card again and again and again -- sorry, but to me, you just become a self-made "victim."

That is the opposite of this "strength" we keep hearing about.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    ha, so did Ricky take the ring from Em - give it to Cori and then give back to Emily because she wearing it with Ricky here!

Oh my sweet Lord!!! Look at her beautiful flowing blonde hair... How beautiful is she?!?!?!

This my friends is exactly why you are seeing stories from rats crawling up from the sewers of h*ll because of the picture above and all it represents...

Emily is drop dead gorgeous.... She has wonderful Christian values. She minds her manners, and is polite to all she meets. Emily is the poster child for Southern hospitality and charm.

I for one am so thankful that Emily is of such class that she has obviously risen above all of this nonsense. And what a lovely way of setting an excellent example for her daughter too. Do you see her retorting back? Spewing unpleasantaries?

Of couse you don't... Emily has far too much class and maturity. Emily is busy planning her wedding.. The wedding of the year I'll bet!

Quote Originally Posted by emusha View Post
    could someone please point me to where and what cori divulged about emily/ricky?
    Read back a couple of pages
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON