Page 697 of 702 FirstFirst ... 197597647687688689690691692693694695696697698699700701702 LastLast
Results 6,961 to 6,970 of 7014

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    JMO she sure loves all the tweets and acts like she loves the attention.
    What's wrong with her appreciating support? I'm sure Emily and Brad appreciate the support they have. Just because they're not tweeting doesn't mean they're not appreciative.

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    ok one question. If Cori is so real and they were engaged. where are the pictures? They would have had an announcement in the Charlotte paper. A family as well known as the Hendricks in north carolina would have a full page spread..Where is it?
    There is a picture of the canceled wedding invitation.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

ok one question. If Cori is so real and they were engaged. where are the pictures? They would have had an announcement in the Charlotte paper. A family as well known as the Hendricks in north carolina would have a full page spread..Where is it?
    Was there a full page ad when Emily and Ricky got engaged? I would love to see that.

I know I don't get it. If this story is so real and they were truly engaged and together show me some proof like pics. We don't have any so imo the story is hogwash until we have some sort of proof of a relationship.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Cornfritter, thanks so much for the article! Quite frankly, it's messy, disgusting but hilarious nonetheless. Fleiss, why can't your Saints ever be normal?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Chantal seems to have the attitude to roll with the flow and realize you can't please all the people all the time and that's very mature. You need that on a show like this for sure.

Chantal - You have tons of fans, you really do.

I don't have twitter, so I'm happy to be able to communicate to Chantal somehow. Thanks for being so down to earth and real deal!!! xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post
    Isn't she married to another man and that's why she changed her name? I don't get what the last name has anything to do with anything. It's the same person.

But I think it's pretty obvious what's going on. Emily and the Hendricks changed the storyline because of Ricky's passing. It's still a tragedy, it's still terrible, but Emily/Hendricks like to play make-believe, just like Bradley with his own sordid tale.
    There were interviews done in June of 2005, just before lil Rickie was born. Almost 9 months after he died. There are pictures of the family with Emily which includes Ricky... before he died. Also are pics of that ring on her hand with Ricky in a picture. If she was 18 not 19, I don't know but if that makes Mr. Hendrick feel better... so be it.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    Martina Stewart must clean your closet then!!!

EEWWWWWW

This is funny.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Just got home - Chantal's here?? Hi Chantal.... hope you're having a wonderful day!

I've sooooo enjoyed watching you this season - though I do feel badly that the road was not an easy one for you. You're a strong and positive person - continue to be true to yourself, no matter how crazy the next few weeks may get. Trust your gut and trust yourself - good things are (as my mom used to say) "around the corner".. :-)

hope you'll continue to let us know how life is treating you (and your furry friends lol)!

FORT Fogey

Also, I would like to see a picture of her wearing the ring.