Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by nookmadazy View Post
    I am wondering why a happily married woman would need to go to the tabloids about her deased "ex-fiancee" that supposed cheated on her and fathered a child with another woman. I would think she has plenty in her new life to occupy her time
    IKR says alot about this girls charchter doesn't it. Why did she feel the need to come forward. Still believe this story is hogwash and she is just trying to make a quick buck
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    IKR says alot about this girls charchter doesn't it. Why did she feel the need to come forward. Still believe this story is hogwash and she is just trying to make a quick buck
    It don't believe it either TLA just retrying to figure out her thinking!

By the way I love your name

FORT Fogey

CHANTAL!!!!! Omg..I really wasn't going to post on here, but seeing as you check here, wanted to say Hi! I love you and you're the best thing on this show. Wish you much happiness and thanks for keeping it real, girl. If you can deal with it, would love you as the next bachelorette. Go for the fun, trips, clothes and some hot guys...maybe you'll fall in love as an accident. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    CHANTAL!!!!! Omg..I really wasn't going to post on here, but seeing as you check here, wanted to say Hi! I love you and you're the best thing on this show. Wish you much happiness and thanks for keeping it real, girl. If you can deal with it, would love you as the next bachelorette. Go for the fun, trips, clothes and some hot guys...maybe you'll fall in love as an accident. lol
    I'm sure that won't be hard for her as she sure loves to throw out the "L" word every other word out her mouth is "I love this man" "with the man I love"
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV View Post
    I don't have any. Which means I am never going to get cast on The Bachelor.

If you were cast on the Bachelorette and you didn't have any skeletons in your closet, no worries, I'm sure the rag mags would be more than happy to make some up for you!!

Yep...it sure does! I think the same thing about Laurel. I have never understood how someone could "out" someone to a tabloid. Doing so reflects as negatively on their character as much or more so than the things the person that they are "outing" did.
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter View Post
    Just purchased In Touch, boy this story is definitely, juicy I will try to post the entire article.

With her traditional values, caring spirit and genteel, soft-sopken ways, Emily Maynard has won the heart of The Bachelor's Brad Womack - and she's so popular with viewers that, should she not received the final rose ont the show's upcoming season finale, she's said to be a shoo-in as the next Bachelorette.

But as In Touch has learned, Emily may not be the person she portrays herself to be. Described by a source close to her as a "spotlight girl" who wants nothing more than "to be famous," Emily appears to have lied to Brad, 38, about such important issues as her engagement to late race car driver Ricky Hendrick and even her relationship with her daughter, Ricki. "Emily says she wants a 'soft life.' I think she wants a cushy life without having to work," the source claims, adding that she'll do anything to get that life - whether or not it's dishonest. "The only reason she got on The Bachelor is that she smooth-talked everybody."

TO BE CONTINUED
    B]She was never engaged[/B]
    She seens to have smooth-talked Brad most of all. In her heartfelt conversations with him, Emily comes across as a woman to devastated by the loss her of "fiance," who died in a plane crash back in 2004, that she can hardly bear going to the race track.

Yet is seems odd then that Emily is listed as Ricky's "girlfriend" in his obituary. And in an exclsive interview, Ricky's ex-fiancee, Cori Kurek, tell In Touch she thinks that Emily and Ricky were never actually engaged. "After Ricky died and she found out she was pregnant, Emily wanted to have lunch with me, because she didn't know him that well." shares Cori, who was engaged to Ricky from 2002 to 2003. When the two broke off their engagement, Cori gave back Rick's ring. I'm amazed at the details Emily excluded about her background," says Cori of the 24 year-olds portrayal on the show. (BTW there is a picture of Cori with Ricky plus a picture of their canceled wedding invitation - Please save the date September 13, 2003 for the wedding of Cori Tietsort and Ricky Henrick and picture of Ricky Hendrick's Obituary).

And Cori's amazed at how "misleading" Emily has been on-screen. Others agree. After hearing of the pregnancy, the close source claims, Ricky's family gave Emily Cori's engagement ring to spare themselves the embarrassment that she had become pregnant out of wedlock, and to make it appear that wedding plans were on the horizon at the time of Ricky's sudden death.

"They took Ricky's ex-fiancee's ring and put it on Emily's finger, the source explains, adding that Emily was seen wearing the $100,000.00 sparkler in the delivery room. 'I think it was a staged, fake engagement." While Emily has described Ricky as her childhood sweetheart, Cori insists, "Ricky and I were together for a very long time and as far as I know, there was never any Emily in his life."

And their relationship appears to have been nowhere near as deep or meaningful as she'd have the world believe. Even Emily's claim to Brad that she finds racetracks emotionally difficult doesn't seen to hold up under scrutiny. Not only did she host the racetrack-oriented show Three Wide Life on the Speed channel, but numerous insiders say she's also been linked to serveral race car drivers since Ricky's death - including Ricky's pal NASCAR great Dale Earnhardt Jr. as well as several other NASCAR drivers including Michael Waltrip." Everybody knows Emily was spending almost every Saturday at the racetrack," the source says. "It's not an emotional place for her. I don't get it." ("She's pissed off a lot of people in town.)"

She likes rich men
    As a nurse in the anesthesia department at Levine Children's Hospital, Cori has even more doubts about Emily's description of herself as a "children's hospital event planner." But Cori shares, "No one here knows who she is." It appears that Emily may have exaggerated her work description and connection to the hospital. According to an insider, Emily's experience consisted of a three-month internship at an event planning company that worked on a function for the hospital back in 2008.

Instead, the insider says, Emily's lifestyle has been largely paid for by Ricky's wealthy parents, who "gave her whatever she wanted" after the birth of Ricki, 6 - until she abruptly moved to Tennessee, according to the source, so that she could be closer to a country music star she was having a secret fling with. At that point, the source says, she cruelly cut off ties with Ricky's parents, sensing other ways to become rich. "I think she's a gold digger," the source says, "a wannabe trophy wife." And even though she claims to put her daughter first, the source says that what really matters most to Emily is money and fame. "Emily acts like she's too good for people," agree a local from her hometown of Charlotte, NC. "She's well know here and loves to party. But she acts like she doesn't know who you are.

Unless, of course, you're a man who can get her what she wants. "Emily goes after the rich guys, the popular guys," the source says. Since Brad clearly fills that bill, Emily is telling him everything he wants to hear, and painting herself in the most positive light possible. But, the source warns, Brad may be falling in love with a woman he hardly knows.

More stuff Ricky's parents don't talk to her anymore when they learned she was pregnant with their late son's baby, Ricky's parents reached out to Emily, supporting both her and her little girl. But according to a source, Emilly has repaid them by not letting them see litte Ricki. "The Hendricks are the sweetest people you've every met, and they are really upset with her and her actions," the source shares, adding that, as a mother, Emily is less than stellar. "She treats Ricki like a pet, leaving her with nannies all the time - right now, she seem more focused on becoming famous than being a hands-on mom."

Using Ricki?
    Emily comes across as a caring mom, but a source says it's all for show. "in real life, she hardly spends any time with Ricki," the source insists.

B]She was never engaged[/B]
    She seens to have smooth-talked Brad most of all. In her heartfelt conversations with him, Emily comes across as a woman to devastated by the loss her of "fiance," who died in a plane crash back in 2004, that she can hardly bear going to the race track.

Yet is seems odd then that Emily is listed as Ricky's "girlfriend" in his obituary. And in an exclsive interview, Ricky's ex-fiancee, Cori Kurek, tell In Touch she thinks that Emily and Ricky were never actually engaged. "After Ricky died and she found out she was pregnant, Emily wanted to have lunch with me, because she didn't know him that well." shares Cori, who was engaged to Ricky from 2002 to 2003. When the two broke off their engagement, Cori gave back Rick's ring. I'm amazed at the details Emily excluded about her background," says Cori of the 24 year-olds portrayal on the show. (BTW there is a picture of Cori with Ricky plus a picture of their canceled wedding invitation - Please save the date September 13, 2003 for the wedding of Cori Tietsort and Ricky Henrick and picture of Ricky Hendrick's Obituary).

And Cori's amazed at how "misleading" Emily has been on-screen. Others agree. After hearing of the pregnancy, the close source claims, Ricky's family gave Emily Cori's engagement ring to spare themselves the embarrassment that she had become pregnant out of wedlock, and to make it appear that wedding plans were on the horizon at the time of Ricky's sudden death.

"They took Ricky's ex-fiancee's ring and put it on Emily's finger, the source explains, adding that Emily was seen wearing the $100,000.00 sparkler in the delivery room. 'I think it was a staged, fake engagement." While Emily has described Ricky as her childhood sweetheart, Cori insists, "Ricky and I were together for a very long time and as far as I know, there was never any Emily in his life."

And their relationship appears to have been nowhere near as deep or meaningful as she'd have the world believe. Even Emily's claim to Brad that she finds racetracks emotionally difficult doesn't seen to hold up under scrutiny. Not only did she host the racetrack-oriented show Three Wide Life on the Speed channel, but numerous insiders say she's also been linked to serveral race car drivers since Ricky's death - including Ricky's pal NASCAR great Dale Earnhardt Jr. as well as several other NASCAR drivers including Michael Waltrip." Everybody knows Emily was spending almost every Saturday at the racetrack," the source says. "It's not an emotional place for her. I don't get it." ("She's pissed off a lot of people in town.)"

She likes rich men
    As a nurse in the anesthesia department at Levine Children's Hospital, Cori has even more doubts about Emily's description of herself as a "children's hospital event planner." But Cori shares, "No one here knows who she is." It appears that Emily may have exaggerated her work description and connection to the hospital. According to an insider, Emily's experience consisted of a three-month internship at an event planning company that worked on a function for the hospital back in 2008.

Instead, the insider says, Emily's lifestyle has been largely paid for by Ricky's wealthy parents, who "gave her whatever she wanted" after the birth of Ricki, 6 - until she abruptly moved to Tennessee, according to the source, so that she could be closer to a country music star she was having a secret fling with. At that point, the source says, she cruelly cut off ties with Ricky's parents, sensing other ways to become rich. "I think she's a gold digger," the source says, "a wannabe trophy wife." And even though she claims to put her daughter first, the source says that what really matters most to Emily is money and fame. "Emily acts like she's too good for people," agree a local from her hometown of Charlotte, NC. "She's well know here and loves to party. But she acts like she doesn't know who you are.

Unless, of course, you're a man who can get her what she wants. "Emily goes after the rich guys, the popular guys," the source says. Since Brad clearly fills that bill, Emily is telling him everything he wants to hear, and painting herself in the most positive light possible. But, the source warns, Brad may be falling in love with a woman he hardly knows.

More stuff Ricky's parents don't talk to her anymore when they learned she was pregnant with their late son's baby, Ricky's parents reached out to Emily, supporting both her and her little girl. But according to a source, Emilly has repaid them by not letting them see litte Ricki. "The Hendricks are the sweetest people you've every met, and they are really upset with her and her actions," the source shares, adding that, as a mother, Emily is less than stellar. "She treats Ricki like a pet, leaving her with nannies all the time - right now, she seem more focused on becoming famous than being a hands-on mom."

Using Ricki?
    Emily comes across as a caring mom, but a source says it's all for show. "in real life, she hardly spends any time with Ricki," the source insists.

Maybe Cori Tietsort gave her side of the story because a lot of people said she wasn't even a real person. That this individual never existed. So I am not saying what she says about Emily and Ricky is 100% accurate, but that might be why she went to a tabloid.

Who knows.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Maybe Chantal will be like Melissa and be on about every talk show and everything else Mel has done. she sure does seem like she loves the spot light. It makes sense to me why her and Brad didn't/wouldn't work out Brad want's nothing to do with the spotlight and wants to go back to his life in TX and I think Em is very similar and low key
    Where do you see that Chantal LOVES the spotlight? I certainly havent seen that at all
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer View Post
    she sure does... even some who are still holding out hope that she's still F1
    or the next Bachelorette!!

"I want what's best for him, and its me damn it!" lol, I heart her!
    Love is the only reality... unless you're MF :nono