Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by pulp View Post
    ***AHEM***

Hi Chantal!

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl View Post
    It could be...or maybe she didn't lose the weight that she put on while on the show...it just went straight to her head!
    Maybe Chantal will be like Melissa and be on about every talk show and everything else Mel has done. she sure does seem like she loves the spot light. It makes sense to me why her and Brad didn't/wouldn't work out Brad want's nothing to do with the spotlight and wants to go back to his life in TX and I think Em is very similar and low key
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I need a teenager or a child I guess to show me how twitter works...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by draven31 View Post
    To bad the person doing the interview got the name wrong. I had heard the "friends " storys also but they always used the name Cori Tietsort now it's Cori Kurek.

As for the length of time Ricky and Emily dated thats easily proven with the pictures of the two of them , alone as a couple and with others. Brian Vickers, Casey Mears hell even Jeff Gordon were in picture and can provide a timeline. Ask any one of them I'm sure they can back up the Ricky/Emily story.

I feel sick.
    Thanks for injecting some truth here, draven! I would recommend people search Ricky and Emily on the Utube and you will see plenty of pictures.

To bad the person doing the interview got the name wrong. I had heard the "friends " storys also but they always used the name Cori Tietsort now it's Cori Kurek.

As for the length of time Ricky and Emily dated thats easily proven with the pictures of the two of them , alone as a couple and with others. Brian Vickers, Casey Mears hell even Jeff Gordon were in picture and can provide a timeline. Ask any one of them I'm sure they can back up the Ricky/Emily story.

I feel sick.
    Don't honey! People will believe what they want.. I don't care what you say. There is no controlling that. I'm not talking about the board or anyone on it... it's just the nature of the beast when you go on National TV... but don't let it worry on concern you.
    Go wherever you go...... WITH ALL YOUR HEART

I'm ready for the bach'ette Ash, now. My son is going to kill me if he lands on FORT these days seeing my new avatar

I feel sick.
    A lot of us do, too!! At least Cori had to slum at In Touch!

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966 View Post
    In Touch is like the biggest joke of a magazine too it would have been more believanble if she got a people cover. This girl and Laurel are seriously a piece of work. BTW love your avi I LOL'd when brad checked out Em's bum when she got on the elephant
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I feel sick.
    Isn't she married to another man and that's why she changed her name? I don't get what the last name has anything to do with anything. It's the same person.

But I think it's pretty obvious what's going on. Emily and the Hendricks changed the storyline because of Ricky's passing. It's still a tragedy, it's still terrible, but Emily/Hendricks like to play make-believe, just like Bradley with his own sordid tale.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mamasue1966 View Post
    I am wondering why a happily married woman would need to go to the tabloids about her deceased "ex-fiancee" that supposed cheated on her and fathered a child with another woman. Hasn't she moved on?! I would think she has plenty in her new life to occupy her time
    Last edited by nookmadazy; 03-02-2011 at 05:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Well Hey Chantal! You have some amazing, loyal fans here.
    she sure does... even some who are still holding out hope that she's still F1
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club