Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    At least she shows some personality!
    Em has def shown some personality too! I loved these comments from her she is very witty imo. "Oh I thought you were being a smart a$$". "I don't really care where Brad buys his coffee". "well your a little older than me my dear" and of course "Brad Womack isin't leaving with out kissing me that's for damn sure". So her personality is definitly there
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee View Post
    Well Hey Chantal! You have some amazing, loyal fans here.
    well I haven't used my tweets in months..but I went to it and sent a request for her to add me..hope it really is her
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna View Post

HAHA. Awesome!! I'm a really private person IRL and never share my Twitter but I'm kinda tempted to Tweet her back just because I'm obsessed. In a very healthy, non-creepy way, of course.

BTW, Chantal, you're the best thing to happen to this franchise ever!
    Oh Alanna you have to!! It will make her day!!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways View Post
    Who know looks like she sure loves to eat up the attention lol. Maybe she really is an actress like lith said
    It could be...or maybe she didn't lose the weight that she put on while on the show...it just went straight to her head!
    When you judge others, you do not define them. You define yourself. ~Wayne Dyer

Hi Chantal!!!

I hope you have enjoyed all of the conversation regarding your chest region. :/ wow this is embarrassing!

If you aren't engaged to Brad I hope you do the Bette!! If you are dump him and still do the Bette.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by grneyedgirl View Post
    It could be...or maybe she didn't lose the weight that she put on while on the show...it just went straight to her head!
    Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth View Post
    Hi Chantal!!!

I hope you have enjoyed all of the conversation regarding your chest region. :/ wow this is embarrassing!

If you aren't engaged to Brad I hope you do the Bette!! If you are dump him and still do the Bette.
    This is solid advice.

Let Roo deal with "marry me marry me" shenanigans for the next 8 years.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieMae View Post
    The following is an interpretive dance of my brain in the past two minutes...ahem

OMG - CHANTAL READS FORT

OMG - CHANTAL READS FORT

OMG - CHANTAL READS FORT

OMG - CHANTAL READS FORT

OMG - CHANTAL READS FORT
    Hysterical!

Hi Chantal! I you.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    Ah, so Cori finally speaks for herself, eh? Interesting. People claiming to be her friends and I think at least one claiming to be a relative have been telling a variation of this story to anyone who would listen for years on the Nascar boards. Kicked up again when Emily was cast on this season. It was only a matter of time before a rag focused on it, but I am surprised they got an interview with the actual girl in question.

I've never heard the claim that Emily's ring was actually Cori's ring, though! Yikes... Whether it's all true or not, doesn't matter to me. This is simply a prime example of why I wish children would not be involved in this show. Emily had already had a go-round with the tabs before; I feel bad for her daughter that her mother is making them in a second go-round, particularly when this involves her father. Very sad.

As anders said, nothing mentioned on that cover should be very surprising to anyone... all that has been out there for a long time.

To bad the person doing the interview got the name wrong. I had heard the "friends " storys also but they always used the name Cori Tietsort now it's Cori Kurek.

As for the length of time Ricky and Emily dated thats easily proven with the pictures of the two of them , alone as a couple and with others. Brian Vickers, Casey Mears hell even Jeff Gordon were in picture and can provide a timeline. Ask any one of them I'm sure they can back up the Ricky/Emily story.

I feel sick.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4 View Post
    Well we now know when chantal reads here! she tweeted this back to me.
    That's awesome! Chantal!