Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Brad was on the JB and Sandy morning show today on 94.7 in Austin. Not sure if it's been podcast yet

FORT Newbie

@chantal_obrien I got a few looks designed girlie! Just msg me when you have details! :))
    about 12 hours ago via web in reply to chantal_obrien

this was tweeted by Chelsie Birks, a makeup artist in Dallas Texas

What does this mean! :D

edit: woops forgot to say my first post here, hi all! :)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Natal1a View Post
    @chantal_obrien I got a few looks designed girlie! Just msg me when you have details! )
    about 12 hours ago via web in reply to chantal_obrien

this was tweeted by Chelsie Birks, a makeup artist in Dallas Texas

What does this mean!

edit: woops forgot to say my first post here, hi all!
    but it sounds like Chelsie hasn't see the latest column for RS to me!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Brad was on the JB and Sandy morning show today on 94.7 in Austin. Not sure if it's been podcast yet
    Thanks BFC! Its on the Mix 94.7 under the audio vault section.

Both Chris Harrison's and Brad's Blogs are posted in their threads on the non-spoiler forum index.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC View Post
    Can anyone get a transcription of this?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict View Post
    Can anyone get a transcription of this?
    Here it is...its a long one. over 18 mins.

EXCLUSIVE: Bachelor Brad Womack on air with the JB & Sandy Morning Show | Mix 94.7

FORT Fanatic

Jason and Molly were on local TV last night. Molly announces she will be meeting up with Chantal for drinks this week - probably to congratulate her on her new TB'ette gig

Former 'Bachelor' celebrates 1st wedding anniversary | Seattle News, Weather, Sports, Breaking News | KOMO News | Video

Bachelor's Emily Maynard: I Want Brad All to Myself!

Now that Bachelor Brad Womack is one week closer to handing out his final rose, finalist Emily Maynard has her eye on the prize.

"Brad told me he's ready to be a father figure in my daughter's life and that is everything I wanted to hear," the single mom, 25, said on Monday's episode, where Maynard, Chantal O'Brien and Ashley Hebert traveled to South Africa to go on overnight fantasy dates with Womack.

While Maynard -- who introduced him to 5-year-old Ricki on the Feb. 21 episode -- admitted to Womack in South Africa that she was falling for him, her jealously toward O'Brien and Hebert became clear.

"One of the things I've tried to stay true to is just focus on my relationship with you," Maynard told Womack, 38. "I've been pretty good about forgetting about the other girls and now it's beyond that. I can't separate it anymore. I'm ready for [the process] to be over and start my relationship with you."
    For his part, Womack was cautiously optimistic. "Terrified" of ending up alone again, Womack -- who denied finalists Jenni Croft and DeAnna Pappas a rose in 2007 -- says Maynard very well may be The One. "I'm myself around Emily but I'm a better version of myself," he gushed. "I want to spend every second with Emily."

Though Maynard has one less competitor to worry about (Hebert was eliminated after Womack questioned how she'd "fit into his life"), O'Brien seemed ready to wed in South Africa.

"Let's just get married here, screw the engagement!" O'Brien joked to Womack during their safari adventure date.

Tell Us: Is Emily or Chantal the better match for Brad?
    Bachelor's Emily Maynard: I Want Brad All to Myself! - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Ali said she doesn't follow spoilers, but she also made comments that Chantal and Brad reminded her a lot of Roberto and herself.

Then she said Emily will be ok because she could see her becoming the next Bachelorette.

I am sure after tonight her opinion about Emily and Brad's connection changed.
    Quite honestly, I have believed Ali was part of the disinformation campaign - if you rewatch her commentary during Episode 2, she writes, "Such a bummer that an acting kiss had to be their first kiss." Why would any first kisses matter other than the F1 and Brad's? The very next day she came out with the fact that she believed Chantal was F1 and Emily was the Bachelorette. I found that immediate change in direction verrrrry interesting.

Now she's playing up the fact that Chantal was brought to F2 when Brad essentially knew who his F1 was. Sounds like a good Bachelorette set-up to me.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time