Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Kasha and Capegal, are you twins separated at birth?
    By birth and probably by about 6 hr drive! (probably rival sports teams too, I bet)
    Hey GMTA!!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva View Post
    By birth and probably by about 6 hr drive! (probably rival sports teams too, I bet)
    Hey GMTA!!
    ..... instead of the SUBWAY SERIES - we are the ACELA SERIES
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by quietlurker View Post
    I second this.. To me, it was very very clear Brad had had enough of her the episode before the SI photo shoot episode. But that is the day, the photo shoot tantrums day, that Brad made his decision. He was done.

Sure, he's gonna kiss her, have pillow talk with her but that is only because the prod's want him to. He is merely going with the flow of the show. Why does he take her to F2 then you ask?? Because, the other gals were far too nice and ladylike to continue to string them along. The only exception to that was Michelle. Plant or not, the prod's wanted Brad to keep Michelle on for ratings.

Chantal was quite different than the other gals. Yes, Chantal is quite lovely. She is sharp. Dedicated. Hard working and very intelligent. But she was, as CH described, skeptical. Too much 'playing devils advocate' kind. Nobody likes that. She broke down on the show on pretty much a daily basis as we all saw. This show really brought out the worst in her. Is she like this on a daily basis in real life? No, absolutely not. Is she a bit of a drama queen irl? Yes, yes she is. More so than any other woman? No, not really.

Coincidently, my dh said the same thing too. He's not going to pick her in the end. He's hoping for a booty call with her and nothing else - IF even that. DH said by this time he's running for the hills as fast as he can.
    Isn't it just possible that Brad really likes all the final 3 women, that they are all nice and unique in their own way and that he felt a connection with them all (and I am not talking about a euphmism for sex), that he doesn't look at any of them with hate and venom, nor takes them to the end because he is mean and callous, but because he truly LIKES them and thinks they are worth spending more time with to make sure of his decision? Ashley may have been bouncy and fun and whiny, but never did we see her be mean in any way. Emily may have been quiet and not enthusiastic, but never did we see her be mean in any way. Chantal may have been emotional and crying, but never did we see her be mean in any way.

If Brad is just taking Chantal, or any of the final 3, to the end because he doesn't think they are as nice and ladylike and deserve to be strung along, and hoping he can get a piece before it's all over, why oh why, would you want him to pick your favorite?

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    Isn't it just possible that Brad really likes all the final 3 women, that they are all nice and unique in their own way and that he felt a connection with them all (and I am not talking about a euphmism for sex), that he doesn't look at any of them with hate and venom, nor takes them to the end because he is mean and callous, but because he truly LIKES them and thinks they are worth spending more time with to make sure of his decision? Ashley may have been bouncy and fun and whiny, but never did we see her be mean in any way. Emily may have been quiet and not enthusiastic, but never did we see her be mean in any way. Chantal may have been emotional and crying, but never did we see her be mean in any way.

If Brad is just taking Chantal, or any of the final 3, to the end because he doesn't think they are as nice and ladylike and deserve to be strung along, and hoping he can get a piece before it's all over, why oh why, would you want him to pick your favorite?
    Great post! ITA.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post

Yup, I think he likes them all very much. I still believe that Em was the intended Bette to be by TPTB and I strongly suspect Brad was aware of that from the beginning. HOWEVER, IF Brad fell for her and she returned the feeling and wanted to be his F1 instead, then I'm sure she would be his F1. JMO, but at this point but I suspect she was actually his intended F3, Ashley his actual F2 (but something happened to change this) and Chantal was always his F1. That might be completely wrong. Regardless of whom is his F1, F2 and F3, I just cannot believe that he doesn't care about each of them and think highly of them all.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Lupa View Post
    Great post! ITA.
    When all is said and done ~ I think there are going to be a lot
    of people screaming that Brad couldn't see through Chantal's evil
    ways!
    This is freaking CRAzy ~ I'm 0 for 20!

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbles22 View Post
    When all is said and done ~ I think there are going to be a lot
    of people screaming that Brad couldn't see through Chantal's evil
    ways!
    OOO she is sooo evil - that he will be feeling the poke of the devils pitch fork any time now....... and the horns and tail always get in the way - don't they
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal View Post
    OOO she is sooo evil - that he will be feeling the poke of the devils pitch fork any time now....... and the horns and tail always get in the way - don't they
    there is alway, ALWAYS outrage at the end of these series. And, without fail, it all blows over just in time to pull the pitchforks out about the next purported F1.

I have to hand it to Molly and Jason for hanging in there. I was one of the outraged over that pairing - and I. WAS. WRONG. Also, I was brokenhearted for my poor poor Reid... and look how that turned out? (I'm still sad for Jillian but I know she'll find the right guy eventually and I will be thrilled for her). But Jolly's wedding was the moment I realized that maybe sometimes in spite of all the outrage and drama, something good might come out of a so called controversial choice. Now they are one of the few great success stories, and most everybody who was so up in arms over it, has long moved on
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post
    there is alway, ALWAYS outrage at the end of these series. And, without fail, it all blows over just in time to pull the pitchforks out about the next purported F1.

I have to hand it to Molly and Jason for hanging in there. I was one of the outraged over that pairing - and I. WAS. WRONG. Also, I was brokenhearted for my poor poor Reid... and look how that turned out? (I'm still sad for Jillian but I know she'll find the right guy eventually and I will be thrilled for her). But Jolly's wedding was the moment I realized that maybe sometimes in spite of all the outrage and drama, something good might come out of a so called controversial choice. Now they are one of the few great success stories, and most everybody who was so up in arms over it, has long moved on
    Well said and very true!
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by etherealfire View Post

Sooooo very true - (Most have moved on - some remain leary).................

WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON