Page 60 of 702 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160560 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

I'd say they connected. She connected with him at least, her right hand to his left cheek!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Which Princess-Worthy Wedding Gown Is Best for DeAnna Pappas? – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

Oh barf.

I bet Brad is calling his F1 right now and thanking her for existing. He really lucked out there.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4144056;
    Which Princess-Worthy Wedding Gown Is Best for DeAnna Pappas? – Style News - StyleWatch - People.com

Oh barf.

I bet Brad is calling his F1 right now and thanking her for existing. He really lucked out there.
    I like DeAnna. She is a lot more verbal than I tend to be, and I can't see myself carrying on like she did at the BarBQ , but I have heard it said that there is someone for everyone. She just wasn't for Brad. However, even he keeps saying in retrospect maying he should have given it at least a chance!
    Anyway, all's well that ends well, and they have both moved on. (Let me see if I can throw in one more cliche') He seems over the moon. Happiness to both of them...
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4144056;

Oh barf.

raises hand! call on me, call on me! I know what dress she picked.
    Scroll down if you want to be spoiled.

Style: Cruella DeVille Style: Maleficient a close second.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4144062;
    raises hand! call on me, call on me! I know what dress she picked.
    Scroll down if you want to be spoiled.

Style: Cruella DeVille Style: Maleficient a close second.
    Don't ruin the surprise!

Why do I have images of Deanna manically cackling for some Dalmatian puppies right now as her fiance scrambles around looking for them?

Bloomers, you're right, it did work out well for everyone but I love Brad and I'm happy he's not stuck with her. She's probably my least favorite contestant ever after Jake, but Eddie ranks high up there too.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Seriously though, I think she went with the Ariel. The mermaid style. Read it on Star.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Clip on the Train date which I believe airs tonight.

Media Player

And if you haven't had enough of the slap, here's a clip where he defends the slap!

Mix 106.1 - You Control The Mix!

Hey guys, does anyone know if there's an online live stream for TB tonight?? TIA!
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Two-Time 'Bachelor' Opens Up About Search for Love

Brad Womack Talks To Action 7 News About His Stints On The ABC Show
    ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- ABC's "The Bachelor" is one of the hottest shows on television, and Action 7 News had the opportunity to talk with the star of the show, Brad Womack. He gave us the inside scoop on what to expect this season.

He broke two hearts and made women across the country furious when he did not propose to DeAnna Pappas or Jenni Croft at the end of Season 11.

“I think about that almost on a daily basis. Should I have given one of those relationships a shot? Hindsight is always 20/20,” Womack said.

But Womack is giving the search for love another chance.

Episode 1 started off with a bang and a slap heard around the world.

“I deserved it. Yeah, can I please say that was actually in good fun, but I'm sure millions of American women would agree that I deserved that slap,” Womack said.

The past few years have changed Womack. He went to therapy to deal with his commitment and intimacy issues.

But now he wants to find a wife and start a family, but not before having a little bit of fun on the show.

We asked him if he kissed the contestant with fangs.

“Maybe, maybe not. I'll tell you this, if a kiss happens, that would be a very unique kiss; that's an obvious statement. God, I wish I could tell you if there was some kissing with Madison involved, maybe there is,” Womack said.

But the big question everyone wants to know, can Womack find love?

“I did fall in love; I truly fell in love. I’m the happiest guy around. Now whether or not I'm engaged or not, I can't obviously say that,” Womack said.

You can catch "The Bachelor" Monday nights at 7p.m. on KOAT.
    Two-Time 'Bachelor' Opens Up About Search for Love - Albuquerque News Story - KOAT Albuquerque

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;4144038;
    I'd say they connected. She connected with him at least, her right hand to his left cheek!
    I'll step out on the limb and say that's the extent of their connection. Can't wait for tonight.