Page 55 of 702 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155555 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Brad was just on Jimmy Kimmel. Was this a repeat from Monday? I was away and haven't watched Monday's episode yet but just wanted to mention the Kimmel appearance in case it is today's show and anyone in another time zone hasn't heard about it wanted to catch it.

Jimmy told Brad to stop apologizing. Brad said he was much more open to the experience this time around although he's not sure it would have made a difference last time even if he was more open to the experience and more ready to commit. I thought that was a decent response.

Brad says he picked someone and he's happy. Jimmy asked him to confirm that he actually picked someone from the show which Brad confirmed.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fogey

I don't know if this has been mentioned but on tv grape vine dot com their is an extended preview for Monday's episode. It takes a while to download but it is worth it.....the PSA is a spanish soap opera and Brad says to let people know that giving blood isn't dramatic...please! But it is worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4142041;
    I don't know if this has been mentioned but on tv grape vine dot com their is an extended preview for Monday's episode. It takes a while to download but it is worth it.....the PSA is a spanish soap opera and Brad says to let people know that giving blood isn't dramatic...please! But it is worth the wait.
    Thanks for pointing that out! Melissa and Michelle seemed rather tipsy! What else is new?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4140977;
    Oh my!! Brad was trying to be so sweet and be a good listener. He was concerned that she was crying and then all she talks about is the onions on her pizza!

Has Anyone bought the new Life & Style mag? I read on twitter that there was an article on atleast Emily, if not more of the Bach/ettes. And I'm not sure I want to buy it if it is the same story that has been in all the other ones. Thanks

'Bachelor' Brad Talks One-on-One Date with Jackie

On this Monday's "Bachelor" episode, Jackie lands the first one-on-one date with Brad Womack -- and "Extra's" Terri Seymour was on location with the pair to capture all the romance.

Treated to a live performance from the band "Train," Jackie was all smiles while telling Terri, "It's" been a magical evening from every last minute."

Brad called Jackie a "down to earth

girl," a "sweet girl, well traveled," who "seems real."
    'Bachelor' Brad Talks One-on-One Date with Jackie | Extra

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4142340;
    'Bachelor' Brad Talks One-on-One Date with Jackie

'Bachelor' Brad Talks One-on-One Date with Jackie | Extra

Brad even seems to have a "connection" with the Extra girl

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4142343;
    Brad even seems to have a "connection" with the Extra girl
    Terry Seymour certainly seems to be "preening" a lot in this interview, and Brad doesn't seem terribly comfortable in his skin ... kind of shifting feet and moving towards her and then back. Connection, indeed.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

have you noticed how confident Brad is now compared to a couple weeks ago (when he was picked)?

I mean this is such a HUGE difference. Now he looks sure of himself, confident, happy. Gone the image of the lone cowboy.

I so very hope that it is a true love story for him and shared both sides. It looks like it if I read correctly the image he is projecting

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;4141221;
    Madison is definitely into acting and the drama. Wetpaint - The Bachelor has a montage video of some of her appearances especially one on "The Rescue" which is hilarious. (not sure I can post here). They have her listed as Madison Garton and Madison McKinley. She also has a listing as an actress at IMDB.com where there is a copy of a Star magazine article featuring her as an aspiring young actress and we are about to see her every where.
    Mini: I just came across an article that mentions what you have already indicated, it also mentions the Star magazine issued that piece on her on Nov 29 2010, under the name of Madison McKinley. She was keeping quiet on her future projects. She is definately an actress, and she's gorgeous.

Maybe she needs to leave to start shooting for another show.