Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4195117;
    New sneak peek on the abc "Death becomes her", Shawntel's hometown......it will be interesting.....Brad sure can't hide his uneasiness.
    LMAO Poor Shawntel

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse;4195022;
    I don't know if anyone's mentioned it but Britt's VLOG and Shawntel's VLOG are on the bach website. Britt looks soooo good. Shawntel looks tired...lol
    For all us non us residents, could someone summarize the vlogs. We can't see them.

ABC has already upset viewers whose parents were cremated with the previews for next week. Shawntel I like but she's not smart or sensitive. Previously it was the joking over a dinner date in Vegas; next it's a morbid walk-through her job site.

Michael Fleiss owes some viewers an apology not that he's capable of ever apologizing or not hiding behind Chris Harrison's skirt.
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Why are they doing this to Shawntel? I hate this.
    Team Channy and Shawny.

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4195111;
    Oh, he's trying to sell all right! But Lauren beat him to it. She sold him out first and he's left with the scraps to sell.... a bunch of nothing in a blog.

Regarding Lauren, I know he had an inkling it was coming but had no idea to what extent her proof was. Would I have loved to be a fly on the wall watching Brad read those texts he sent her and him realizing they were in print for all of America to read. What goes around comes around... it always has.
    Who in real life keeps these kind of emails for months and months unless they are planning to do something with them...only someone with ulterior motives?
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer;4195449;
    Who in real life keeps these kind of emails for months and months unless they are planning to do something with them...only someone with ulterior motives?
    When someone professes to love me, threatens me with returning to the bachelor if I don't shape up and then I hear he has taken the job... what two weeks later...oh, there is no reason to delete them. I mean he wanted to marry the girl...she's the one who said no over and over. Is she blameless. Absolutely, not. But those texts were real and so was her story. As soon as I read it, before Lethargic's spoilers were revealed, I had no doubt Brad sent those texts and I tried to explain it for him in my mind. I even posted as such. Yah, I''m a dumb bunny for sure.... the brightest fish in the sea, obviously not even close!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax;4194839;
    Evidently it's not that obvious, since you have some that still believe Chantal is the F1, even after last night and Brad's blog.

Brad has stated in interviews, that he fell early and that he took every relation to the end. He stated in last week blog, that the love story would unfold this week. He was very clear to me. We certainly didn't see a love story with Chantal, since she was on that date from hell. His date with Emily went very well, according to Brad. Who do we have in the F2, Chantal and Emily. Sounds like the woman Brad is speaking of in his interview that he is in love with is Emily. I saw a man in love last night.
    I saw it too ( but is it fake). I thought a key was when he said he takes things real slow ( said it twice). I also heard him say to George Lopez when asked what they like to do ( paraphrasing here), he said we like to stay at home and have a quiet night etc words to that effect. I think they don't have to say much & with the other 3 girls there is just so much talk & drama & with Emily it is quiet. But with the spoilers, it makes sense to be careful nt to buy in to any of the F1 thoughts as it's probably going to be done by the ATRC.
    I also thought Molly's comment about not telling Jason she loved him made the most sense to show that Chantal telling him is "Scripted". Where with Emily we see or are being shown a more slower, " Normal" and I use that word lightly , way a relationship would progress on this show!! IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by LAlady;4195457;
    .. I thought a key was when he said he takes things real slow ( said it twice). I also heard him say to George Lopez when asked what they like to do ( paraphrasing here), he said we like to stay at home and have a quiet night etc words to that effect. ....Where with Emily we see or are being shown a more slower, " Normal" and I use that word lightly , way a relationship would progress on this show!! IMO.
    Here's where we're left to guess what Brad wants. During the show, we keep hearing him emphasize "adventure" with his woman. I haven't seen Emily on any adventures with him. That aside, as well as Lith's spoilers, I imagine that Brad proceeded very slowly with Emily because of her past and Ricki. It took til epi 5 for them to finally pass Ricky, which was a huge hurdle for them. Now, we're dealing with a woman who has a child.

I'm sure that Brad will be ever the gentleman with Em and Ricki, but I can see it giving him great pause in their relationship. If Brad is the considerate, responsible guy that many claim him to be, then he knows that choosing Emily would be a huge deal. We don't know if he wants that responsibility.

With Chantal, he gets adventure and less responsibility along with passion.

Wait and see mode!

Michelle will be on Ellen today (sorry for the short notice) I didn't realize it until I clicked on Ellen to read the description.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4195507;
    Michelle will be on Ellen today (sorry for the short notice) I didn't realize it until I clicked on Ellen to read the description.
    There is a 3 minute clip of Michelle on Ellen posted on the Ellen show website already