Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4168064;
    And CH giving it away as well ... clearly calling out who's in F2; talking about the first helicopter ride's significance as F1.

I don't understand what they are doing this season. Are they softening the blow? But why would they, they have proven that they don't care about backlash for their contestants once they have the film in the can.

And all the attempts of trying to schmooze their way out of the NASCAR blunder they find themselves in. I truly wonder if the media will see things differently after the date like CH thinks they will.
    When you think about it.... Brad choosing somebody makes the season a success, Fleiss has a great possibility in Emily for a blockbuster Bach'ette, so what does he care if everybody knows who the F1 is? And maybe the way Brad and Chantal act when together, there was just know way for it to be hidden... so he just decided to go with it. With Ali's season being a success and Jason's recent wedding, maybe Fleiss see's another wedding in the future and wants to cash in early by getting the audience invested early in the couple.
    I hate to brag but I tried on some earrings that I wore in highschool... and they still fit
    Proud member of the Rose Coloured Glasses Club

FORT Fogey

I actually thought he played off the Emily thing ok - it was this look he had after they wrapped up the interview that really gave it away for me.

"Oh s-" is written all over his face.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4168072;
    Yup!
    Watch RS gloat about the Leno interview in his next blog post
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggerlgh;4168075;
    I am sure they will profile Michelle. I will have to check it out (I love the soup anyway) as I love seeing Brad laugh and make fun of himself.
    Speaking of laugh... I love Brads laugh with Chantal.. A fun and relaxed kinda laugh
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

As I have said before, the editing with Emily just doesn't show us alot of warm and fuzzy. But I'll have to admit, the idea of RS knowing the outcome and Jay Leno not is a bit of a stretch. I'm just not buying Leno doesn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4168080;
    I actually thought he played off the Emily thing ok - it was this look he had after they wrapped up the interview that really gave it away for me.

"Oh s-" is written all over his face.

Yea, he's not looking too good there.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;4168077;
    They may not let him after tonight!
    I was thinking they might have to rein him in after tonight. Doesn't the media usually die down about now anyway? Until closer to the finale?
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4168086;
    Yea, he's not looking too good there.
    LOL. Poor Brad. Can't this man just get a break already? He chose someone, he's in love, he thinks it's going to be a success story. Can't the audience just chill? Yeesh.

ETA: Can't wait to see him going crazy about Chantal when she's actually onstage with him. He might need an inhaler.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fogey

I don't think Jay had any inside info - his producers probably had interns do some research and they found the info on Chantal easy enough. The cards Jay keeps on his desk have all the info on the guest...I am sure they told him Chantal is rumored to have won and he was going to tease Brad with it. It just so happened that the audience yelled out and Brad took the bait.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by mprssdbyu;4168085;
    As I have said before, the editing with Emily just doesn't show us alot of warm and fuzzy. But I'll have to admit, the idea of RS knowing the outcome and Jay Leno not is a bit of a stretch. I'm just not buying Leno doesn't know.
    Leno knows who F1 is.. He said back in Jason's season that he knew what the outcome was, and that he was always told who the F1 was. I think I read somewhere, a few years ago, that he had the happy couple over for dinner or something while they were still not to be seen. I cannot remember who that was though, or what season.