Page 15 of 702 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115515 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

In case anyone hasn't seen it, Chris Harrison's present for us is a new Bachelor website. You can find the link on his Twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;4130929;
    IMO, I think seeing the ladies' mansion side made Jake change his mind about Vienna. His opinion went from "the other girls are jealous" to "wtf, the other girls were RIGHT"!

An analysis of the other seasons and when the couple broke up could be very interesting!
    I actually think in Jake's case, he was more influenced by the overwhelming and immediate dislike for Vienna among viewers and in the media (combined with some not so flattering stories about her past) than by what he saw on film with the other women. IMO he was very concerned with his public image, considering how obsessed he was with chasing fame. I think once he saw the handwriting on the wall, he made the calculated decision to publicly support and stay with Vienna (while shunning her in private), because he thought fans would be more sympathetic to that, as well as it would fit with his "white knight" persona, and then dump her once his acting career got launched.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4130953;
    In case anyone hasn't seen it, Chris Harrison's present for us is a new Bachelor website. You can find the link on his Twitter.
    It looks so nice! So funny they have Trista's long recorded opinion of Brad....

...I voted for Erica Rose for Bachelor Pad 2 lol
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 12-21-2010 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;4130974;
    Here's the link to the Warner Brothers site. Surprised ABC allowing this, although it looks as if it's going to heavy on has-beens news.

The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, The Bachelor Pad: Watch videos, catch up with cast, apply to be a contestant
    Fixed your link
    _(Moo!)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaAmyG;4131074;
    Fixed your link

Thanks--I deleted my post--it had about a dozen too many htttps . Yours works.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Did anyone else get the impression that Wes is next to record his opinion of Brad on the new ABC site? First Trista, then Wes...
    I bet we get 2 weeks, until the Premier, what past contestants think about Brad. lol

ETA: I didn't realize DeAnna and Jonathon had one too!
    Last edited by Ryvetted; 12-21-2010 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;4130956;
    I actually think in Jake's case, he was more influenced by the overwhelming and immediate dislike for Vienna among viewers and in the media (combined with some not so flattering stories about her past) than by what he saw on film with the other women. IMO he was very concerned with his public image, considering how obsessed he was with chasing fame. I think once he saw the handwriting on the wall, he made the calculated decision to publicly support and stay with Vienna (while shunning her in private), because he thought fans would be more sympathetic to that, as well as it would fit with his "white knight" persona, and then dump her once his acting career got launched.
    I totally agree, particularly when it comes to the bolded.

Jake was in the midst of doing Dancing with the Stars and the associated publicity and it would make him look silly if he dumped Vienna before then since everyone had warned him not to choose her. Heaven forbid he should look foolish! If he carried on as the hero fighting for his woman, I believe he thought he would get more votes from the women who are the primary audience for the Bachelor and DWTS. Lets's not forget, he WAS a fan favourite during Jill's season and even his own...People thought he was boring, but a decent guy. Poor, deluded schlub.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

"Bachelor" Brad Says He's Changed After Therapy - video

"Bachelor" Brad Says He's Changed After Therapy | NBC Bay Area

Jimmy Kimmel Live - Tue 1/4/2011 12:06 AM
    Actress Patricia Heaton; reality-TV personality Brad Womack; Josh Groban performs.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;4131503;
    Jimmy Kimmel Live - Tue 1/4/2011 12:06 AM
    Actress Patricia Heaton; reality-TV personality Brad Womack; Josh Groban performs.
    Can't wait to see what JK say about Chantal, his supposed F1, slapping him.
    "Love Never Fails"