Page 13 of 702 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

..."friendly confines of the Bachelor house" lol

I'm glad it's going to be an old-fashioned season...looking back, those were my favorite kind of seasons.

FORT Fan

TVGuide.com: So no drama?
    Harrison: The funny thing is there's a lot of drama and my guess is Brad doesn't know or hasn't seen about 95 percent of it. It's definitely one of those seasons where he's not privy to a lot of it and I think he's going to be shocked by what's going on behind the scenes or over at the girls' house.

A Question for those who watched other seasons in past (I only watched Brad's 1st & Deanna's...): If the lead character is seeing the backside of the contestants' lives from the filming days, for the first time as sliced and spliced on the televised episodes, has any lead character's decisions about the F1 (or other leads) been changed by seeing what the others got to see of personalities and behaviors. For example, I think if Brad had glimpses of Deanne's behaviors with the other girls earlier, she would have been history much sooner. If he'd actually picked her then saw that on the show, I think it would have been an eye-opener. But... then again... the producers would probably sugarcoat and hide anything bad IF they wanted the ending to be a success - past the final rose.... Any history of effects of seeing the dark side of the contestants?
    Last edited by Fair Balancer; 12-20-2010 at 10:37 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer;4130105;

If the lead character is seeing the backside of the contestants' lives from the filming days, for the first time as sliced and spliced on the televised episodes, has any lead character's decisions about the F1 (or other leads) been changed by seeing what the others got to see of personalities and behaviors. For example, I think if Brad had glimpses of Deanne's behaviors with the other girls earlier, she would have been history much sooner. If he'd actually picked her then saw that on the show, I think it would have been an eye-opener. But... then again... the producers would probably sugarcoat and hide anything bad IF they wanted the ending to be a success - past the final rose.... Any history of effects of seeing the dark side of the contestants?
    I've never read/heard any lead coming out and saying the real footage affected their choice after the fact.
    But I'm sure it's always an eye-opener

Jesse Palmer had a spy... and had it not been for her behind-the-scenes proof and smacking him upside the head for weeks, he would've picked the 2-faced Trish.

Maybe once I'd like to see the lead have access to secret footage during filming. That would be fun!

FORT Newbie

I am wondering if there is any other way to watch the videos on fancast because for some reason I can not watch them.

Thank you for the help,

I haven't checked but Grapevine usually has all the promos - as does Dreamer's on Joker's update.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

what the hell does this mean LOL

chrisbharrison Chris Harrison
    Lawyers are holding your present hostage. I'm workin on them
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

sounds like the legal dept are holding up getting Brad and Chantelle together for Christmas?
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by ilb123;4130250;
    I am wondering if there is any other way to watch the videos on fancast because for some reason I can not watch them.

Thank you for the help,
    Try tv.com or msn.com

The Bachelor - Videos - MSN TV
    The Bachelor Video Clips & Extras on TV.com

I just watche dthe "is he a changed man" video on ABC - can someone complete this sentence for me? TIA

I'm not able to let him......

Remember how fans used to win a trip to the FD location? Maybe (since it's connected to the legal department) they had to hold up some kind of sweepstakes or something?

Obviously it wouldn't be the Rose Ceremony game again but maybe some kind of other game or entry.