Page 12 of 702 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112512 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

AMaybe an extended preview.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Do we know if abc will re-run Brad's first season leading up to this new season......I am watching his season right now....at watch-the-bachelor-online dot com.....it is fun to watch it....I think Jenni reminds me more of Chantal then DeAnna from the brief scenes we have seen on previews....

FORT Fogey

I saw a new sneak peek....search "the bachelor sneak peek "changed man" it is a video of DeAnna and Jenni interview with Brad ...they look gorgerous....

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4129458;
    I saw a new sneak peek....search "the bachelor sneak peek "changed man" it is a video of DeAnna and Jenni interview with Brad ...they look gorgerous....
    Watch it where? Y-tube?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4129459;
    Watch it where? Y-tube?
    video surf dot com.....

oops edited my post.....search for the bachelor sneak peek changed man
    Last edited by 4health; 12-19-2010 at 02:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;4129462;
    video search dot com.....
    Thank you.......You're right, they are gorgeous! I posted some screencaps of them in the SC only thread.

I wonder if Monday we'll get a new sneak peek or something from Chris Harrison...his tweet made it sound like we will. Maybe during Skating with the Stars?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4129463;
    Thank you.......You're right, they are gorgeous! I posted some screencaps of them in the SC only thread.

I wonder if Monday we'll get a new sneak peek or something from Chris Harrison...his tweet made it sound like we will. Maybe during Skating with the Stars?
    Of course they have to get the media blitz out there......what do you think about the thought that the spoilers are being punked.....man we need something new to sleuth if we want to confirm the F1 .....

Since we have no location for the Family, LCD, and FRC but we do have pictures ......
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4128957;
    ... Watching those clips just now seriously makes me want to scoop Brad up and give him whatever wife/woman/life companion he wants so he can become a daddy too and learn to trust and live happily ever after. ...
    See - That comment is kinda why I watched his show the first time around and will try this time if possible (at least will follow y'all here for the details that are important). One of my girlfriends in Austin had a date with him about 5 years ago, and the next day stated simply that if he would ask her to give up everything she was doing at raise a family with him that she would say Yes without a moment's hesitation. Over the years we've known each other, everytime she was talking about plans for something, I'd ask her if she'd still drop whatever it was to have his family and still without hesitation it has always been Yes. She said that after one date with him, everyone else paled in comparison. A true gentleman and the real deal... (and she refused to watch the previous show - couldn't do it). Everyone I know from Austin days says he is truly a good man.

Does anyone know if that radio station in Austin that followed the previous Brad season is/will again? Bobby Bones?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 12-19-2010 at 03:32 PM.

Bachelor Host Chris Harrison Predicts Fan Favorite and Previews What He Calls a "Sexy Season"

Although it's Brad Womack's second time around on The Bachelor, host Chris Harrison says it definitely won't be any easier for him.

"There's a large group out there that's like, 'Screw this guy. I hope he falls on his face and gets what coming to him,' and he does," Harrison tells TVGuide.com.

Womack, who dumped both DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft during his Season 11 finale, is back, and faces some skeptical contestants and Pappas and Croft during the Jan. 3 season premiere. But despite some of the animosity he initially feels, Harrison says it becomes an old-school kind of season free of "crazy scandal."

TVGuide.com: So what's the big scandal this season?
    Chris Harrison: There was no huge fireworks crazy scandal. It either happens or it doesn't ... Either someone sleeps with one of our producers or they don't. Someone has a girlfriend back at home or they don't. We're always left up to the whim of our contestants.

TVGuide.com: So no drama?
    Harrison: The funny thing is there's a lot of drama and my guess is Brad doesn't know or hasn't seen about 95 percent of it. It's definitely one of those seasons where he's not privy to a lot of it and I think he's going to be shocked by what's going on behind the scenes or over at the girls' house.

TVGuide.com: Is it refreshing to have a season with no outlandish scandal?
    Harrison: Yes, it's refreshing. There's a huge part of me, the normal human being part of me that is completely relieved. It's kind of old-school Bachelor. Brad was such an overwhelming story going in that I think he overshadowed anything, anyway. Him trying to redeem himself and proving he's a good guy, that's more than enough to keep everyone intrigued. I'm kind of glad nothing else happened to take away from that.

TVGuide.com: Tell me about the group of women.
    Harrison: What we have this year instead of scandals are unbelievably compelling, tragic stories that you will absolutely be captivated by. It's a different group than we're used to, a little more mature in their life experiences. One thing I love about this show is you plug these people in and they all bring their own baggage. Whatever it is, good, bad or tragic, that obviously affects the show and that's where the show goes. It's amazing to see how this show is pushed and pulled by everyone's stories and their histories.

TVGuide.com: Is there going to be a fan favorite right off the bat?
    Harrison: Emily. She comes in this sweet, cute Southern package, and even if you didn't know her story you'd want to put her on your night stand and keep her as a doll. She's the sweetest thing in the world and then you hear her story and realize how strong she is, and what she has had to endure.

TVGuide.com: Will there be another Vienna-type that fights with all the girls?
    Harrison: Michelle "Money" is someone who's a polarizing figure. She might easily be the most beautiful girl on the show and knocks Brad on his backside the moment she gets out of the limo with this leopard print dress. Lo and behold, she's the instigator in the house. But all Brad sees is this sweet, unbelievably beautiful girl.

TVGuide.com: What can you say about DeAnna and Jenni's visit?
    Harrison: I thought it was a great idea. He needs to have that closure and although they've already moved on and Jenni's married and DeAnna's about to be, I think for him it was good to have it out in the friendly confines of the Bachelor house. It was a great springboard to start the show for Brad, make amends, really admit that he was a jackass.

TVGuide.com: How did his previous Bachelor debacle affect his process this time around?
    Harrison: As he was going through this he was second-guessing everything he was doing. Am I the same Brad ...? He would mentally exhaust himself. I think what you'll see is him give the girls a little bit longer leash to where you'll be screaming at home: Get rid of the girl. Because of what he's gone through he was afraid to make a mistake ... He was very careful and deliberate in everything he did almost to a detriment sometimes.

TVGuide.com: So I hear Brad's a happy man these days.
    Harrison: You'll have to wait and see if it's a "happy ending" with a proposal, but he is in love. For him, it's a win, because he wanted to prove to himself, as much as anybody, that he can get there.

The Bachelor debuts Monday, Jan. 3 at 8/7c on ABC.

Chris Harrison, Bachelor Interview - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com