Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by JordieGirl;4152820;
    I don't think it was a mistake. Chris is a company man, through and through. By adding Chantal's name in there it keeps the viewers guessing. Seems like it worked.
    I agree - CH needs to level the playing field to keep viewers' interests up. It would be more revealing if Madison was asked about Chantal in her exit interview. Are the transcripts of the exit interviews being posted anywhere?

There's a TVGuide interview where CH states that Emily telling Brad about Ricky is the tip of the iceberg and alludes to other problems that will creep into their relationship - the same thing that haunts Emily in all her relationships. CH mentions that Brad is fighting a ghost and it dawned on me who the sound bite "no one being perfect" is about. I had been thinking it was about Emily, but it's really about Ricky and Brad's fear that his rival for Emily's affection is this perfect man.
    Last edited by 59hawaii; 01-18-2011 at 08:02 PM.

Madison will be on Ellen tomorrow.
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;4152851;
    I agree - CH needs to level the playing field to keep viewers' interests up. It would be more revealing if Madison was asked about Chantal in her exit interview. Are the transcripts of the exit interviews being posted anywhere?

There's a TVGuide interview where CH states that Emily telling Brad about Ricky is the tip of the iceberg and alludes to other problems that will creep into their relationship - the same thing that haunts Emily in all her relationships. CH mentions that Brad is fighting a ghost and it dawned on me who the sound bite "no one being perfect" is about. I had been thinking it was about Emily, but it's really about Ricky and Brad's fear that his rival for Emily's affection is this perfect man.
    So is he going to be able to conquer this ghost ??

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4153185;

Yes she will, that's just what they want you to think, that she won't.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;4153185;
    No ! But, then if Brad in this season can't reasonably be expected to, how in the world do they expect us to buy in to the idea that 30 bachelors in the next Bachelorette might be any more successful?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;4153209;
    No ! But, then if Brad in this season can't reasonably be expected to, how in the world do they expect us to buy in to the idea that 30 bachelors in the next Bachelorette might be any more successful?
    Because being on Bach will open her up to love, she'll overcome all her demons by May and be ready this time. Plennnnty of time!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

So maybe the next Bachelorette should be aired next holiday season and titled: A Christmas Carol: featuring the ghost of Christmas past(Rick), the ghost of Christmas present (Brad) and the ghost of Christmas future( F1)
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by 59hawaii;4152851;

Where is this TV Guide interview - is it in video or written?
    Can someone point me to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Just LQQking;4153262;
    Where is this TV Guide interview - is it in video or written?
    Can someone point me to it?
    This is all I can find on it... is there another interview??

Emily received the rose based on Ali and Roberto's opinion. When does she reveal her history to Brad?

Harrison:
    It starts to unfold next week with her letting the girls in on it and beginning to talk to Brad. She's so wise and mature, unfortunately beyond her years, because of what happened and she knew how to handle it and when it was right. She said, "Let him get to know me a little bit and then find out a little bit more and a little bit more." Which is smart.
    Bachelor's Chris Harrison Calls Eliminated Contestant Keltie "Cute on a Stick" - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

"Chantal's 1st kiss is the kind of 1st kiss that sets the tone for more kisses and more kisses and more kisses and more... u get the picture" ~Trista Sutter's tweet