Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4151824;
    Yep, like I said somewhere else, can't remember where, lol, everyone loves Emily with or without Brad. They want her as the next Bachelorette. The producers are doing just what they planned by getting people to love her (although she's doing it all by herself )

With the way that Brad and Chantal are flirtatious with each other, they remind me of Ali and Roberto at this stage too.
    yep America is def in love with Emily both of the fanpages that have been set up for her are flowing with the love so sweet

Love Ali's tweet about Brantal
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Quote Originally Posted by MelFan;4151825;
    From Ali's twitter. That made me smile!
    So sweet. She's so happy with Roberto and their love has definitely made her better (IMO) so I'm glad she's behind this pairing too. She and Chantal have the potential to be good friends because I see a lot of similarities between Brad and Roberto.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4151832;
    yep America is def in love with Emily both of the fanpages that have been set up for her are flowing with the love so sweet

She's definitely this season's Chris L. (but even on a more extreme level because she has a daughter with her now deceased fiance). I think that she is one of those that will learn a lot about herself and what she wants by having this experience, and then come back a much stronger (not that she's not strong - she obviously is - but that will be her "story") and less reserved as the bachelorette (assuming she wants to do that).
    Last edited by AquaGirl99; 01-18-2011 at 12:10 AM. Reason: forgot a word

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4151832;

If Chantel is indeed F1, perhaps it was intentional that the cat be let out of the bag. With everyone wanting Emily to be the next bachelorette, the guys will come out in droves to be on her show. I know in the past it has been harder to cast bachelors for a bachelorette. I doubt there would be any problems this time. Fleiss would love it

Quote Originally Posted by AquaGirl99;4151840;
    I think that she is one of those that will learn a lot about herself and what she wants by having this experience, and then come back a much stronger (not that she's not strong - she obviously is - but that will be her "story") and less reserved as the bachelorette (assuming she wants to do that).
    Emily is definitely getting the "learned so much through this journey and now I'm really ready to let my walls down and find love again" edit. 100%.

In Madison's Diary of the Departed video she said that the part that is the saddest of her leaving is all the friends that she made. And she talks about being there for making friends and not finding love.
    She also said that she hopes Brad ends up with someone like Emily and then lives happily ever after.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

There is also a cute deleted scene with Emily and Brad flying their kite, along with another Uncensored video of some of the girls with cinnamon shots.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

FORT Fogey

I don't see Emily as the next Bachelorette. I dont think her personality, from what I have seen, could pull it off. And she would have to leave her daughter again for an extended period of time. I suppose they could arrange for her to be nearby so she could have daily contact, so there is that.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;4151933;
    If Chantel is indeed F1, perhaps it was intentional that the cat be let out of the bag. With everyone wanting Emily to be the next bachelorette, the guys will come out in droves to be on her show. I know in the past it has been harder to cast bachelors for a bachelorette. I doubt there would be any problems this time. Fleiss would love it
    I agree. I have spoken to people who don't read the message boards, and they all think Emily is the sweetest. If she wants another chance (being the bachelorette), then I say by all means, let her have it. I don't think she'd have any problem attracting bachelors for the show.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4151957;
    In Madison's Diary of the Departed video she said that the part that is the saddest of her leaving is all the friends that she made. And she talks about being there for making friends and not finding love.
    She also said that she hopes Brad ends up with someone like Emily and then lives happily ever after.

I just saw that. Madison seems like such a nice girl, and what a sweet and interesting comment for Madison to make about Emily