Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

In the complete article, I believe there is a picture of the house in Palm Desert also.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4150938;
    Not sure, we really need to see Chantal is action over Brad but I'm guessing they're going to give them a run for their money. Ryvetted and I already have big Twalking (Twitter-stalking) plans in place for these two. Anyone is welcome to join.
    Can you just see it now? Chantal tweeting about her future babies and Brad tweeting he took them to the zoo? Too cute!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4151125;
    In the complete article, I believe there is a picture of the house in Palm Desert also.
    Correct. I don't have the article to scan but was at the book store earlier today waiting and was flipping through the magazine and came across this article. There was a picture of the house. I know it was this article because it quoted the Grandma and it was the first time (other than RS) that I had seen where there was mention of them spending Thanksgiving together.

Anyway, I believe whoever quoted the article above pretty much covers it. It made it seem like if Brad was even at Thanksgiving Grandma sure didn't mention it. She did the whole playing coy thing. It could be she knew to keep quiet, he was never there, or he was there but had a different dinner with a smaller group of the family.

Brad and Chantal always seem to be laughing together. So another hint.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4151706;
    Can you just see it now? Chantal tweeting about her future babies and Brad tweeting he took them to the zoo? Too cute!
    Count me in on the Twitter stalking between these guys and A/R... MF must be going $$$$ Jackpot! haha
    TEAM CHANTAL //BOCA FOR BACHELOR

Count me in too! <33

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4150933;
    Ali Fedotowsky & Roberto Martinez Think Emily Maynard Will Be The Next ‘Bachelorette!’ Hollywood Life

I love how past contestants always have to throw their 17cents in there. Oh well. At least it's A&R, who are the cutest two things to have ever appeared on my television screen together.
    There is a poll at the end of the article and 95% of the vote was they would love Emily as the bachelorette
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

Ali's tweet on Brad and Chantal

LOVE Brad and Chantal together I just got all teary eyed watching them with R cause it reminds me of the connection I had with him
    “Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.”-- Dr. Seuss

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4151818;
    There is a poll at the end of the article and 95% of the vote was they would love Emily as the bachelorette
    Yep, like I said somewhere else, can't remember where, lol, everyone loves Emily with or without Brad. They want her as the next Bachelorette. The producers are doing just what they planned by getting people to love her (although she's doing it all by herself )

With the way that Brad and Chantal are flirtatious with each other, they remind me of Ali and Roberto at this stage too.
    Roberto: "Ali wakes me up in the middle of the night to tell me she's dreaming about puppies... The smile on her face was priceless."

LOVE Brad and Chantal together I just got all teary eyed watching them with R cause it reminds me of the connection I had with him
    From Ali's twitter. That made me smile!