Page 10 of 702 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110510 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Re: Bachelor 15 *Media*

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4128058;
    But Chantal is part of daddy's business too so is she moving to Austin?

On another note, is this the first time the F1 has been showcased in each and every article? Each one is mentioning the slap heard 'round the ABC-verse.
    I'm confused about the slap ... Brad said it was a very real slap, and Chantal said somewhere that it was producer driven. Did I read that here?

Anywho ... it is the slap heard around the world at this point, and if she is F1, is that also producer driven. Was the winning hand underdealt?

With that said, I don't see Brad succumbing to the producers, even the second time around. If he chose someone, and it sounds like he did, then I believe that he chose because he wanted to.

What are the rules about posting a media artlicle?
    The rules are in the FAQ. You can find the FAQ at the top of every page, in the horizontal site map list. If you havent signed in, the FAQ is one of only four options. Those are: Register, FAQ, Member list, and TV Listings. If you are signed in, there are even more options listed. There are also two sticky threads in the spoilers section with extra rules from the mods that apply to the Bachelor/ette shows. It's always a good idea to refresh your memory and reread the rules if you havent done so in a while. Here's the relevant language regarding about media articles:
    We only allow articles to be posted from "official" news sources. This does not include other fan-sites, other TV boards, etc. If you do post an article from a real source, we must ask that you include a link to the original source. Please do not cut and paste posts from other reality sites or fan sites. If you read something at another site that you think will add to the discussion here, please paraphrase the post, do not cut and paste it here. The post will be removed and an infraction will likely be issued.
    http://www.fansofrealitytv.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_board_r ules

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;4128060;
    I'm confused about the slap ... Brad said it was a very real slap, and Chantal said somewhere that it was producer driven. Did I read that here?

Anywho ... it is the slap heard around the world at this point, and if she is F1, is that also producer driven. Was the winning hand underdealt?

With that said, I don't see Brad succumbing to the producers, even the second time around. If he chose someone, and it sounds like he did, then I believe that he chose because he wanted to.
    Semantics, semantics, semantics.
    Planting a subtle seed for some (producer to 'ette: "boy, doesn't that Brad deserve a slap from America from his last stunt as the bachelor?"---laff, laff, laff) to making an obvious suggestion to others.
    My daughter's SO is in audio/video editing for reality tv and things are spliced and diced so artfully--afterall, that's what the producers pay ya for! If you don't do your job magically, someone else will be doing it for you the next time around.
    These girls are vying for something that makes them stand out--gives them a foot up for their first impression--so many things are "suggested" by their handlers. It just so happens TPTB want this slap showcased over and over and over again. Otherwise, believe me, there is something else they could be showing...let's not forget Matt and the panties shoved into his pocket...god only knows if she had been the final one what we might have seen in promo commercials.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

FORT Fan

I am surprised that IF the slap was truly the 1st out of the limo, why was she not given the 1st Impression Rose? It was definitely a bold first impression IF it was for real.

I think Brad's point was that the slap itself was realy real, whether it was producer driven or not.

And the 1st Impression Rose is cursed, isn't it?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

The Bachelor's Brad Womack: 'I'm Very Much in Love'

Brad Womack created Bachelor history when he walked away from season 11 without choosing a mate. But he's proud to announce that his controversial decision to return as the star of season 15, which premieres Jan. 3 (8 p.m. ET) on ABC, has had a much different result.

"I did find love, and I'm very happy to say that," Womack told reporters during a conference call Wednesday. "I'm very much in love. I'm a happy guy."

The Austin, Texas, bar owner, 38, was careful not to divulge any details that might reveal the identity of the new woman in his life, but he did say she has many qualities he values in a mate.

"I've always wanted to wind up with somebody who is just genuinely sweet and who is just as much a friend as anything else," he told PEOPLE. "I found that – someone that makes me want to be a better person."

For whoever the lucky lady might be, Womack assures he has plenty to offer.

"I'm very confident that I have quite a bit of love to give ... So I think I'd make her a happy woman," he says. "I want to be an incredible husband."

And Womack promises viewers they'll get the happy ending they've been waiting for since 2007.
    Says Womack, "A true love story happened."
    The Bachelor Brad Womack Is in Love : People.com

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4128196;
    I think Brad's point was that the slap itself was realy real, whether it was producer driven or not.

The FIR curse has been broken - by Ali - giving it to Roberto........ She gave it to the guy she could picture herself with at the end..... and that is exactly what happened

But - the FIR is given for various reasons - depending on the bach/ette
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4128202;
    The FIR curse has been broken - by Ali - giving it to Roberto........ She gave it to the guy she could picture herself with at the end..... and that is exactly what happened

But - the FIR is given for various reasons - depending on the bach/ette
    Well... I guess it is intentionally NOT called the first GOOD impression rose.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4128196;

I know there were three FIR's on DeAnna's season, but Jesse did get one of them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Max64;4128281;
    I know there were three FIR's on DeAnna's season, but Jesse did get one of them.
    Ironically, DeAnna did not choose Jesse for one of those 3 FIR roses. Jesse was Jenni's pick.
    Jeremy was DeAnna's pick out of the limo. (Strange, isn't it, that it wasn't Graham which makes me wonder if there was a little producer prodding going on since it became obvious that she flipped over Graham immediately).
    Jesse was Jenni's pick. Jenni thought Jesse was refreshing and honest as I remember it.
    The science teacher, Richard, who was such a sweetheart and was let go in the middle of the city out of the Cinderella carriage to catch a taxicab received DeAnna's choice of the last FIR at the M and G.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?