Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 511

Thread: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

  1. #81
    FORT Fogey CashFoSho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,428

    Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

    Past the third episode there's no way to know what they'll be doing. They could travel (and I'm betting they will) but we'd have no way of knowing ahead of time where they are or how long they take. The closest we could get for now would be to try to find the filming schedules for both Jill's and Ali's seasons and compare them to try to get a general idea of what could happen this time. But it could definitely change for Brad depending on where they travel...

  2. #82
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

    I'll go back and edit as more info comes out I just figured I would get the basic just of cuts and dates without travel, then edit them as the info comes of travel destinations. Gotta start somewhere.

  3. #83
    FORT Fanatic barbell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    562

    Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

    Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4076015;
    I'll go back and edit as more info comes out I just figured I would get the basic just of cuts and dates without travel, then edit them as the info comes of travel destinations. Gotta start somewhere.
    Doesn't the Jan season usually wrap filiming at Thanksgiving? Do you think they'd spread out dates enough to extend it out that far?

  4. #84
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

    Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4076199;
    Doesn't the Jan season usually wrap filiming at Thanksgiving? Do you think they'd spread out dates enough to extend it out that far?
    Shooting usually starts a bit later than this - so I suspect that it will be ''a wrap'' ooooo around... mid November'ish
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #85
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    3

    Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

    Hey guys.. just a thought... Jason (one of Brads closest buddies and business partner) is getting married in Playa Del Carmen on Oct 23rd. I would guess Brad will want to be there as he is a groomsman. Maybe they will the wedding a part of the show or maybe they will wrap early?? Just a thought.

    And yes, Jason is babyface to the FORT.

  6. #86
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

    Quote Originally Posted by atl in dal;4076210;
    Hey guys.. just a thought... Jason (one of Brads closest buddies and business partner) is getting married in Playa Del Carmen on Oct 23rd. I would guess Brad will want to be there as he is a groomsman. Maybe they will the wedding a part of the show or maybe they will wrap early?? Just a thought.

    And yes, Jason is babyface to the FORT.
    UUmm - now THAT would make for some interesting destination possibilities - or very close by as well - I am sure they are building that into Brad's schedule - some how - uummmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  7. #87
    Dreamer VelvetRed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In Wonderland
    Posts
    3,138

    Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

    I hope that is legit info. Somehow I doubt that the wedding will be on the show, though. Unless they make it a date, to show Brad is supporting a buddy and the kinda guy you'd want to go to someone else's wedding with. Ugh, no. Too contrived and barf-worthy. It will happen, LOL.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

  8. #88
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

    Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;4076214;
    I hope that is legit info. Somehow I doubt that the wedding will be on the show, though. Unless they make it a date, to show Brad is supporting a buddy and the kinda guy you'd want to go to someone else's wedding with. Ugh, no. Too contrived and barf-worthy. It will happen, LOL.
    OO - I would agree - not want his pal's wedding as part of the show - but............ it would require a work-around - planning to get Brad there - and I doubt it would be with a date....... no no no.......... but the timing would allow his being able to participate - and possibly be located with the show stuff - some place near by so as to make it easier on all involved
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  9. #89
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

    Quote Originally Posted by atl in dal;4076210;
    Hey guys.. just a thought... Jason (one of Brads closest buddies and business partner) is getting married in Playa Del Carmen on Oct 23rd. I would guess Brad will want to be there as he is a groomsman. Maybe they will the wedding a part of the show or maybe they will wrap early?? Just a thought.

    And yes, Jason is babyface to the FORT.
    OOO and to the board - and THank you ATLINDAL - all tid bits are always welcome
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  10. #90
    FORT Fogey n4692u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,724

    Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

    Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4075968;
    That's what I pulled from everything that I could find, I'll try and keep a running list on word and keep updating it this season. Obviously there's a lot of editing to do here but here is what I have so far with the estimated cuts and dates..

    JILL

    9/25 M&G/RC(30-20)-Episode 1

    9/27-29 Dates- Episode 2
    9/30 RC(20-16)- Episode 2

    10/1-3 Dates- Episode 3
    10/4 RC(16-13)- Episode 3

    10/5-7 Dates- Episode 4
    10/8 RC(13-10)- Episode 4

    10/9-11 Dates- Episode 5
    10/12 RC (10-8)- Episode 5

    10/13-15 Dates- Episode 6
    10/16 RC (8-5)- Episode 6

    10/17-25 Dates- Episode 7
    **10/26 RC(5-4)-Episode 7

    **Travel time for HTD unknown*
    Ali's season had 10 episodes plus MTA. The HTD's were shown in episode 8.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.