Page 9 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Past the third episode there's no way to know what they'll be doing. They could travel (and I'm betting they will) but we'd have no way of knowing ahead of time where they are or how long they take. The closest we could get for now would be to try to find the filming schedules for both Jill's and Ali's seasons and compare them to try to get a general idea of what could happen this time. But it could definitely change for Brad depending on where they travel...

I'll go back and edit as more info comes out I just figured I would get the basic just of cuts and dates without travel, then edit them as the info comes of travel destinations. Gotta start somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4076015;
    I'll go back and edit as more info comes out I just figured I would get the basic just of cuts and dates without travel, then edit them as the info comes of travel destinations. Gotta start somewhere.
    Doesn't the Jan season usually wrap filiming at Thanksgiving? Do you think they'd spread out dates enough to extend it out that far?

Quote Originally Posted by barbell;4076199;
    Doesn't the Jan season usually wrap filiming at Thanksgiving? Do you think they'd spread out dates enough to extend it out that far?
    Shooting usually starts a bit later than this - so I suspect that it will be ''a wrap'' ooooo around... mid November'ish
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Newbie

Hey guys.. just a thought... Jason (one of Brads closest buddies and business partner) is getting married in Playa Del Carmen on Oct 23rd. I would guess Brad will want to be there as he is a groomsman. Maybe they will the wedding a part of the show or maybe they will wrap early?? Just a thought.

And yes, Jason is babyface to the FORT.

Quote Originally Posted by atl in dal;4076210;
    Hey guys.. just a thought... Jason (one of Brads closest buddies and business partner) is getting married in Playa Del Carmen on Oct 23rd. I would guess Brad will want to be there as he is a groomsman. Maybe they will the wedding a part of the show or maybe they will wrap early?? Just a thought.

UUmm - now THAT would make for some interesting destination possibilities - or very close by as well - I am sure they are building that into Brad's schedule - some how - uummmmm
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I hope that is legit info. Somehow I doubt that the wedding will be on the show, though. Unless they make it a date, to show Brad is supporting a buddy and the kinda guy you'd want to go to someone else's wedding with. Ugh, no. Too contrived and barf-worthy. It will happen, LOL.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;4076214;
    I hope that is legit info. Somehow I doubt that the wedding will be on the show, though. Unless they make it a date, to show Brad is supporting a buddy and the kinda guy you'd want to go to someone else's wedding with. Ugh, no. Too contrived and barf-worthy. It will happen, LOL.
    OO - I would agree - not want his pal's wedding as part of the show - but............ it would require a work-around - planning to get Brad there - and I doubt it would be with a date....... no no no.......... but the timing would allow his being able to participate - and possibly be located with the show stuff - some place near by so as to make it easier on all involved
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by atl in dal;4076210;

OOO and to the board - and THank you ATLINDAL - all tid bits are always welcome
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4075968;
    That's what I pulled from everything that I could find, I'll try and keep a running list on word and keep updating it this season. Obviously there's a lot of editing to do here but here is what I have so far with the estimated cuts and dates..

JILL

9/25 M&G/RC(30-20)-Episode 1

9/27-29 Dates- Episode 2
    9/30 RC(20-16)- Episode 2

10/1-3 Dates- Episode 3
    10/4 RC(16-13)- Episode 3

10/5-7 Dates- Episode 4
    10/8 RC(13-10)- Episode 4

10/9-11 Dates- Episode 5
    10/12 RC (10-8)- Episode 5

10/13-15 Dates- Episode 6
    10/16 RC (8-5)- Episode 6

10/17-25 Dates- Episode 7
    **10/26 RC(5-4)-Episode 7

**Travel time for HTD unknown*
    Ali's season had 10 episodes plus MTA. The HTD's were shown in episode 8.