Page 8 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Please note: If you post addresses, phone numbers, or e-mail contact info for contestants, you will be immediately banned from this site.

Just because someone has signed up to be on a show does NOT mean that their private home or work information should be public domain, and we will not tolerate it.
    This is the stickied Notice at the top of the forum. Please pay attention to it. While it states "contestants" it also includes any copy/paste or direct quote from non-contestants. If someone has information, please paraphrase when you repeat it here.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4074680;
    I'm not that impressed with a FIRST GRADE TEACHER who basically poops on her very young, very needy and very impressionable little students - barely a month into the new school year.

If she were to make F3, she wouldn't be back to work until after Thanksgving. If she would be F1 she probably wouldn't even come back. Pretty disruptive at any school age, but first graders? First grade is a big deal. How very selfish.

Probably just as well that she quit.
    As a teacher of younguns myself I whole heartedly agree with you! Not to mention how hard it'll be for her to get a job afterwards.

Quittin a job to be on tv is fine i guess when you are young but certain jobs have certain responsibilities. What are the parents gonna think when they see 'Miss Hill' getting groped in a hot tub?
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;4075460;
    As a teacher of younguns myself I whole heartedly agree with you! Not to mention how hard it'll be for her to get a job afterwards.

Quittin a job to be on tv is fine i guess when you are young but certain jobs have certain responsibilities. What are the parents gonna think when they see 'Miss Hill' getting groped in a hot tub?
    One can only hope that she had a strong inclination that she was going to be picked for the show, made arrangements to take an extended leave and not even start the year.

ETA-- Well upon further investigation, it doesn't look like she's that responsible... it does look like she started the school year. I must say, this would not be looked highly upon in my district...
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 10-03-2010 at 11:43 AM.

Based upon what I read, she seems to have mastered the lingo for the drinking game. Perhaps that's why she was chosen. She knows how to use the word "amazing" a lot.

I agree with the others, though. First graders thrive on consistency and seeing their amazing year with an amazing teacher turned upside down seems to be rather disappointing for those involved. I've had a first grader with a teacher change from the "orientation" to the first week of school. It is a bit disconcerting.

So, either she makes it far, owing to her amazing communication skills, or she is eliminated in an amazing series of unfortunate events. Only time will tell.

From what I can tell, as of yesterday Jill still wasn't home.
    So... should we make a tentative filming schedule to determine how far along she's gotten?

Here's your list Cash of Jilly's season which would be closest to what I can imagine because of there being 30 women for Brad.. and If i'm thinking correctly Jill (Brad's season) would be, what, about here as of now after elimination?

Brad taped for Ellen on Monday the 27th and said that he hadn't met anyone yet but filming supposedly started last week which would get us past the M&G and onto the second RC sometime this week?

30-20 (M&G)
    20-16 Second RC
    16-13
    13-10
    10-8
    8-5
    5-4 (5 HTDs)
    4-3
    3-2
    2-1 FRC

IDK if i just pulled this out of the air or what but it's a start?
    Last edited by carriealexander; 10-03-2010 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4075949;
    Here's your list Cash of Jilly's season which would be closest to what I can imagine because of there being 30 women for Brad.. and If i'm thinking correctly Jill (Brad's season) would be, what, about here as of now after elimination?

30-20 (M&G)
    20-16 Second RC
    16-13
    13-10
    10-8
    8-5
    5-4 (5 HTDs)
    4-3
    3-2
    2-1 FRC

So this week she would be going into the 16-13 elimination? IDK if i just pulled this out of the air or what but it's a start?
    Ah, thanks!
    So if they started last Saturday with the M&G, then tomorrow would probably be the 16ish-13ish RC. Time for 3 dates each episode.

9/25 M&G/RC(30-20)-Episode 1

9/27-29 Dates- Episode 2
    9/30 RC(20-16)- Episode 2

10/1-3 Dates- Episode 3
    10/4 RC(16-13)- Episode 3

It's also possible that the cuts are different, but this is an outline. They're probably filming the third episode right now regardless of how many are cut each week.

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;4075962;
    Ah, thanks!
    So if they started last Saturday with the M&G, then tomorrow would probably be the 16ish-13ish RC. Time for 3 dates each episode.

9/27-29 Dates- Episode 2

10/1-3 Dates- Episode 3

It's also possible that the cuts are different, but this is an outline. They're probably filming the third episode right now regardless of how many are cut each week.
    That's what I pulled from everything that I could find, I'll try and keep a running list on word and keep updating it this season. Obviously there's a lot of editing to do here but here is what I have so far with the estimated cuts and dates..

JILL

9/27-29 Dates- Episode 2

10/1-3 Dates- Episode 3

10/5-7 Dates- Episode 4
    10/8 RC(13-10)- Episode 4

10/9-11 Dates- Episode 5
    10/12 RC (10-8)- Episode 5

10/13-15 Dates- Episode 6
    10/16 RC (8-5)- Episode 6

10/17-25 Dates- Episode 7
    **10/26 RC(5-4)-Episode 7

**Travel time for HTD unknown*
    Last edited by carriealexander; 10-03-2010 at 05:19 PM.

That schedule ^^^ is just a bit TOO tight after the 3rd week............and I wouldn't be surprised to see 8 or more episodes as well.....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4076003;
    That schedule ^^^ is just a bit TOO tight after the 3rd week............and I wouldn't be surprised to see 8 or more episodes as well.....
    Especially if they travel a lot like they did in Ali's season. In that case there needs to be more travel time put in as well.