Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Oh, my...she quit.her.job. Okay, now I can't WAIT to see her meet-and-greet. The look of shock-and-horror when she realizes she quit.her.job and it's not Chris Lambton.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4074522;
    Oh, my...she quit.her.job. Okay, now I can't WAIT to see her meet-and-greet. The look of shock-and-horror when she realizes she quit.her.job and it's not Chris Lambton.
    That is exactly what I was thinking Most of the women will be surprised that it isn't Chris. Brad is going to have a rough season if he can't convince the women that he really is there "for the right reasons," which is kind of sad because even though he didn't chose someone the first time around I do give him credit for standing up for what he thought was right.

Most of these girls would have applied to go on the show no matter who it was. Most aren't looking to make any connection at all except with the camera. It is always a crap shoot if anyone connects no matter who the players are.
    Those few that might be looking for a relationship in real life should be glad that there is someone on the choosing side who is also looking for a relationship. It is obvious that Chris L is not wanting to roll the dice again, nor is he ready for picket fences.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Fan

I'm not that impressed with a FIRST GRADE TEACHER who basically poops on her very young, very needy and very impressionable little students - barely a month into the new school year.

If she were to make F3, she wouldn't be back to work until after Thanksgving. If she would be F1 she probably wouldn't even come back. Pretty disruptive at any school age, but first graders? First grade is a big deal. How very selfish.

Probably just as well that she quit.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

There was no definite decision that it was going to be Chris and all summer long they were saying he kept saying no so why would these women think it was going to be him. It was never said even one time that it was even probably him. I know if I got there and found the Bach to be Brad I'd be extremely happy.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;4074696;
    There was no definite decision that it was going to be Chris and all summer long they were saying he kept saying no so why would these women think it was going to be him. It was never said even one time that it was even probably him. I know if I got there and found the Bach to be Brad I'd be extremely happy.
    Because the track record for people who say "I don't want to be in the spotlight anymore" and mean it is not very good at all.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by TiaMaria62;4074680;
    I'm not that impressed with a FIRST GRADE TEACHER who basically poops on her very young, very needy and very impressionable little students - barely a month into the new school year.

If she were to make F3, she wouldn't be back to work until after Thanksgving. If she would be F1 she probably wouldn't even come back. Pretty disruptive at any school age, but first graders? First grade is a big deal. How very selfish.

Probably just as well that she quit.
    The sad thing is, she probably quit her job and was home in less than a week. She looks like a cute, sweet girl, but doesn't look like Brad's type at all to me.JMO

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4074793;
    The sad thing is, she probably quit her job and was home in less than a week. She looks like a cute, sweet girl, but doesn't look like Brad's type at all to me.JMO
    I agree with this. If she lasts past night one I will be surprised. (of course knowing my luck in choosing she is in the F3 )

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4074793;
    I didn't watch Brad's season and from what I'm reading here, people are pretty split on what he did. From experience, in my 30's what I wanted, or thought I wanted changed a lot. I'm going in with a totally open mind on they type of woman he might be looking for. I'm looking forward to the season to see how it all plays out, especially on the board

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;4074400;
    The main page from her elementary school has been deleted. But it's still available in the cache:

Meet Ms. Hill!
    I have an email in to someone with a first grader at that school, maybe I can find something out.