Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4068114;
    I found a Jill Ruskowski, who's father Terry was head coach for the Laredo Buck's (hockey) and a pro himself. She's about 28 or 29 years old.
    Possible photos of her:

Wow...excellent work!!!! Ryvetted! Cool that she lives so close CashForSho. . me too being in North Texas. McKinney is my neck of the woods. She is really cute!!!! I could see her with Brad.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;4072600;
    Does anyone know if the contestants, probably hoping for CL, knew who the lead actually is at the time they sign the final commitment?

I was thinking tptb may have targeted this age-range all along because of CL being their first pick, and, when he declined, then confirming Brad would have required the least re-jigging (vs. adding the last minute older 5 for Jillian) because of Brad's similar age.

Wondering about increased likelihood of some single moms this season... is Brad ready for an instant family.... thoughts??
    I think there are going to be 30 women this time, like there were 30 men for Jillian. Tuesday on Ellen, I think Brad said 30 women, or maybe "25 or 30 women". I'll have to go back and watch it again. I bet it's 30 and the 5 extra were brought in when CL's decision was firm that he wasn't going to do it. The extra 5 will probably be in their 30's for sure.

Does anyone know if the taping of Ellen w/Brad was taped Friday or Monday, because Brad told her he hadn't met the women yet? However, CH said in a radio interview on Tuesday (live), that filming had started. Does anyone have a definite date of the M&G? I thought it was last weekend.

ETA: Maybe the 5 extra women are there because they feared that some of the women might not want to stay when they found out it was Brad instead of Chris L. I'm sure some applied only because they thought it was CL. They are in for a disappointment, or maybe not.

Jenni tweeted to someone that she thought Brad would pick someone this time and if he didn't, it would say a lot about him, but she said he deserved a chance. On 9/27, she tweeted that "in 6 days, I will be Mrs. Badolato." That will be Saturday 10/2 or Sunday 10/3. She says they are going to Bora Bora on their honeymoon.
    Last edited by n4692u; 09-30-2010 at 01:48 PM.

Reality Steve just tweeted he'll be posting a confirmed bachelorette.

I don't know, but who thinks he'll post Jill R. and say it was his lead instead of Cash's? He better not! lol

I hope he mentions another girl. That'll be fun to have one more!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4073404;
    Does anyone know if the taping of Ellen w/Brad was taped Friday or Monday, because Brad told her he hadn't met the women yet? However, CH said in a radio interview on Tuesday (live), that filming had started. Does anyone have a definite date of the M&G? I thought it was last weekend.
    Ellen was taped Monday.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I would love it if they brought back 5 bachelorettes from previous seasons in addition to the 25 new ones – kind of like they did for Byron with Mary and Heather, except bring them on the first day like they did for Jillian. It did work out for awhile with Mary & Byron. And Ed was one of Jillian’s extra 5…

Ellen is taped the day before ... BUT, was BRAD's segment taped on Monday???
    I've been to The Ellen Show several times and have gotten to see extra segments taped that airs later. (I saw Reese Witherspoon tape a segment that aired a week later because she was going to be in Europe promoting a movie. Ellen changed clothes to the outfit she would be wearing for the other segments that taping day.)

On Ellen's Friday tapings, it's usually an invite-only audience. Do we know anyone who was at the show the day Brad was there? I saw the time-coded frames, but timecodes can be changed to one's advantage. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4073404;

If filming has begun then the M&G would be coming up if not filmed. They could be filming the Bio's of the ladies and Brad's promo stuff. Those wanting to do a tenative time line could start with the M&G being 10/2 and go from there. Production is pretty consistent and we'd have a good idea. I used to do the timelines but lost interest in the drama of this show! I actually am lookimg forward to the do over!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4073497;
    Reality Steve just tweeted he'll be posting a confirmed bachelorette.

I don't know, but who thinks he'll post Jill R. and say it was his lead instead of Cash's? He better not! lol

I hope he mentions another girl. That'll be fun to have one more!
    If he does say Jill R., I'll laugh. That'll just be further confirmation that she's on the show, but I know enough about this girl to put money on the fact that she'll be there.

I bet he has somebody new to tell us about.

So far we know of one from NYC, one from the Carolina's, Jill, and I might have something on another girl from Texas but I'm having a hard time tracking her down.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hotlanta babe;4073626;
    Ellen is taped the day before ... BUT, was BRAD's segment taped on Monday???
    I've been to The Ellen Show several times and have gotten to see extra segments taped that airs later. (I saw Reese Witherspoon tape a segment that aired a week later because she was going to be in Europe promoting a movie. Ellen changed clothes to the outfit she would be wearing for the other segments that taping day.)

On Ellen's Friday tapings, it's usually an invite-only audience. Do we know anyone who was at the show the day Brad was there? I saw the time-coded frames, but timecodes can be changed to one's advantage. ;-)
    It was taped on Monday. A bunch of us from FORT were watching the Ellen Cam - which is a live camera and saw it on Monday.

FORT Newbie

the contestant from the carolinas lives in new york and has been for a few years- not sure if they will say shes from ny since they already have another ny girl.