Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Quote Originally Posted by bev205;4071827;
    I work with a girl who's friend left last week for the Bachelor- I have met the girl once and she has the most intense southern accent I have heard up here in the north! Perhaps a southern accent will make Brad feel right at home.

Do you have a name of this girl or where she is from?

FORT Newbie

she lives in new york but from i think shes originally from somewhere around the carolinas

Quote Originally Posted by bev205;4071832;
    she lives in new york but from i think shes originally from somewhere around the carolinas
    What age bracket do you think she is in?

And sorry.... Welcome to Fort.

Quote Originally Posted by bev205;4071832;

I wonder if she knows Graham Bunn.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;4071834;
    What age bracket do you think she is in?
    She is very tiny, hard to say....but probably in her mid 20s. I will try to get more info...

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bev205;4071836;
    She is very tiny, hard to say....but probably in her mid 20s. I will try to get more info...

Thanks!
    Welcome to the board and thanks for the info! She sounds tiny and sweet, lol. Hopefully she's his type!

Nice sleuthing, gang!! How are the babies, Cash? I hope well.

Jill is really cute and a Texas girl would be nice for Brad as his businesses are there. I also like that she's 28 not 22. I'd also like to see some women be 33, 35, 37, etc. I hope they don't go younger than 28 for this round as he's 38. I'm looking forward to his season. I liked him to first time and once I got over the shock I agreed with his decision. lol

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4072066;

Jill is really cute and a Texas girl would be nice for Brad as his businesses are there. I also like that she's 28 not 22. I'd also like to see some women be 33, 35, 37, etc. I hope they don't go younger than 28 for this round as he's 38. I'm looking forward to his season. I liked him to first time and once I got over the shock I agreed with his decision. lol
    Hi chels!! I totally agree with you-- I'm hoping for no one younger than 28 as well. I thought Jill was really cute and that she and Brad would, at least visually, make a good couple.

I am very excited for this season and think that TPTB saw what letting their lead have some free reign wasn't a bad thing. I am hoping that Brad will stay true to himself and find someone that will be a good match for him!

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;4072066;

Does anyone know if the contestants, probably hoping for CL, knew who the lead actually is at the time they sign the final commitment?

I was thinking tptb may have targeted this age-range all along because of CL being their first pick, and, when he declined, then confirming Brad would have required the least re-jigging (vs. adding the last minute older 5 for Jillian) because of Brad's similar age.

Wondering about increased likelihood of some single moms this season... is Brad ready for an instant family.... thoughts??
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;4072600;
    Does anyone know if the contestants, probably hoping for CL, knew who the lead actually is at the time they sign the final commitment?

I was thinking tptb may have targeted this age-range all along because of CL being their first pick, and, when he declined, then confirming Brad would have required the least re-jigging (vs. adding the last minute older 5 for Jillian) because of Brad's similar age.

Wondering about increased likelihood of some single moms this season... is Brad ready for an instant family.... thoughts??

No- they didn't know who it was until they arrived in LA! RealitySteve.com posted it before they knew!