Page 3 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

For the record, sellahi said her co-worker did not know Brad was going to be the Bachelor when she applied.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4068351;
    For the record, sellahi said her co-worker did not know Brad was going to be the Bachelor when she applied.
    Could someone asked sellahi if the co-worker knew it might be Brad when she left for the show and that it wasn't going to be Chris L? More importantly, if she knew, what did she think about that?

If sellahi gets bombarded with questions, she will just make her twitter private. This might prevent us from getting any future information. Asking her questions about Chris, doesn't help us in finding her co worker. Just saying.

Sept 22 2010 Chris Harrison Tweets

chrisbharrison I'll be sitting next to the new Bachelor Monday night at Dancing W The Stars!
    DWTS Monday Sept 27/10

I just wanted the time frame recorded for future reference.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4068568;
    If sellahi gets bombarded with questions, she will just make her twitter private. This might prevent us from getting any future information. Asking her questions about Chris, doesn't help us in finding her co worker. Just saying.

Sept 22 2010 Chris Harrison Tweets

DWTS Monday Sept 27/10

I just wanted the time frame recorded for future reference.
    You are absolutely right. That was a bad idea on my part, because that is exactly what they usually do.

An update about Jill... I'm still not completely sure what the situation is with where she lives/works currently, but I'm going to take a guess that she does live in McKinney because the people who gave this info in the first place said they assumed her city for the show would be Dallas. But she was recently (until like a month ago) sorta dating a guy who lives in Houston. So maybe she makes the drive back home a lot? Don't know...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;4068763;
    An update about Jill... I'm still not completely sure what the situation is with where she lives/works currently, but I'm going to take a guess that she does live in McKinney because the people who gave this info in the first place said they assumed her city for the show would be Dallas. But she was recently (until like a month ago) sorta dating a guy who lives in Houston. So maybe she makes the drive back home a lot? Don't know...
    She's the membership director at the Eldorado Country Club (according to their website), which is an "Arnold Palmer Golf Managed Private Club" in McKinney. She explains on the membership page that means membership is by invite only. I can't remember if it's ok to post the links to it, but you can google her and it will come up.

She hasn't been there that long. In the Dec. 2009 newsletter, they welcomed her to the club. In her greeting section in the newsletter, she said,"I decided to come to Eldorado after a 5 year tenor at Ben E. Keith Beverages as the High End Brand Manager." (Something else she might have in common with Brad?)

Agree, she's really pretty and has a good vibe.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4068114;
    I found a Jill Ruskowski, who's father Terry was head coach for the Laredo Buck's (hockey) and a pro himself. She's about 28 or 29 years old.
    Possible photos of her:

WOW! I have been out of things any just happened to check in last night. I'm so impressed with you Ryvetted and Cash!! And you too ZG-- btw McKinney is just up the road from me!! (good to see GA and sanlee too!)

She (at least on paper) seems to have some things in common with Brad and she's really cute. I like that she is upper 20's and think their ages may be compatible. I hope she's nice!!
    Last edited by LibbyBell; 09-25-2010 at 09:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4068114;
    I found a Jill Ruskowski, who's father Terry was head coach for the Laredo Buck's (hockey) and a pro himself. She's about 28 or 29 years old.
    Possible photos of her:

Awesome sluething as usual. I hope she's not picked and she's our next Bachelorette!

Brad isn't good enough IMO (if it's him).

I like this girl for the show and for Brad. They seem to have a few things in common on paper at least. And she's cute as a button. And I got really excited when I saw she works 20 minutes away from my house.

When we get more threads I'll be able to share about a potential filming location I found about about. No guarantee they'll be there but it's worth checking out for now when there's nothing else to do.

FORT Newbie

I work with a girl who's friend left last week for the Bachelor- I have met the girl once and she has the most intense southern accent I have heard up here in the north- she lives in NYC. Perhaps a southern accent will make Brad feel right at home.
    Last edited by bev205; 09-28-2010 at 02:36 PM.