Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Oh yeah, there's a wife in there for Brad, for SURE.

I'm sure there is the occasional successful relationship/marriage between a 25 year-old nanny and a 38 year-old bar owner, but at 25, I think most of my friends would have been kinda creeped out dating a 38 year-old man.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4087933;
    Oh yeah, there's a wife in there for Brad, for SURE.

I'm sure there is the occasional successful relationship/marriage between a 25 year-old nanny and a 38 year-old bar owner, but at 25, I think most of my friends would have been kinda creeped out dating a 38 year-old man.
    That is so true. I am sure Brad is more serious this time around BUT if he doesn't have a decent bunch of older, more mature girls how can we expect him to pick somebody to stay with forever.

Sorry I am hopeless romantic and after watching every season still believes that relationships will work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4087225;
    Recap of updated girls info:

Lindsay Hill, the schoolteacher is home.

Meghan Merrit. A marketing director for Dolce and Gabbana. Quit her job to be on the show.

First girl out of the limo slapped Brad and said "That's from all of America."

One girl asks Brad if he likes her rearend, since her ex broke up with her because she wasn't curvy enough.

Renee Halpin. Nanny from Palos Hills, Illinois was cut the first night.

One girl waxed Brad's arm because she does that for a living.
    I am guessing that the first girl out of the limo who slapped Brad was disappointed that Chris L was not the Bachelor, AND she probably didn't make it past the first cut at the Meet and Greet. But maybe I am wrong. I am sure TPTB "encouraged" her to do that though, and I doubt that Brad was expecting that on the first night.

I just wonder if Brad was second guessing his decision to return once the M&G got underway. So far the girls are all pretty young. Hopefully there will be some older women who signed up knowing that Brad was the Bachelor.

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;4088008;
    I am guessing that the first girl out of the limo who slapped Brad was disappointed that Chris L was not the Bachelor, AND she probably didn't make it past the first cut at the Meet and Greet. But maybe I am wrong. I am sure TPTB "encouraged" her to do that though, and I doubt that Brad was expecting that on the first night.

I just wonder if Brad was second guessing his decision to return once the M&G got underway. So far the girls are all pretty young. Hopefully there will be some older women who signed up knowing that Brad was the Bachelor.

re: bolded, this is where I am confused I thought none of the contestants know until they step out of the limo, who the lead is??

These ages listed above, so far, surprise me....no doubt there were many applicants hopeful for Chris L, and I expected tptb would have targeted an 'older' casting group anyway,with CL in mind, before he declined. It seems odd if that recruiting didn't just transfer over to Brad's season, since he's similar age....maybe the 'older' batch are in the 20+ yet to be id'd ?? I also wondered if any are from Cape Cod and already acquainted with CL.... what an interesting M&G it's going to be to watch all the reactions.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-20-2010 at 03:09 PM.
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;4088064;
    re: bolded, this is where I am confused I thought none of the contestants know until they step out of the limo, who the lead is??
    Yep, according to one of the friends on twitter, her girlfriend did not know who the bachelor was going to be.

But since there's going to be 30 girls instead of the usual 25, most likely 5 women WILL know it's Brad. (Like Jillian's season).

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4088082;
    Yep, according to one of the friends on twitter, her girlfriend did not know who the bachelor was going to be.

But since there's going to be 30 girls instead of the usual 25, most likely 5 women WILL know it's Brad. (Like Jillian's season).
    The longest. Bachelor. Ever. We 30 - 20 the first night, and 11 episodes, and a bachelor who elicits cool, lukewarm and hot reactions. Add to that an absolute dearth of leaks (based on all we had with Jillian and Jake by this point), and it's a long, long way to January.

Can we have a drink any time someone mentions anything about "he left two girls at the Final RC"?
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4085606;
    I know she signed up for the drama & I know there is always going to be bad things said about everyone. But I don't want her getting off on the bad side of things before the show even aired! lol

And I don't think she would allow Ricki(her little girl) to be on the show(I don't know but knowing what I do I doubt she would) She is very protective of her, as are the grandparents. But I would be extremely shocked if Ricki made an apperance(possibly if there was a "home" visit, but even then I don't know)
    Late replying as I've been out of town, but thanks for sharing your POV and for understanding I was just posting what I had read and made sure I stated it as such. I know none of these people, but I post what I find or have read elsewhere (such as the bizarre and negative SI or ESPN article, can't recall, featuring Gia from Jake's season, written not long after her NYY-dating days). Gia came across horribly in that interview, but she seemed nice on the show though. So it's always nice to hear from people who know the contestants in real life.

Hopefully the daughter gets nowhere near the show. A brief appearance on the HTD would make sense, but unless she's actually seriously interested in him at that point, just a shame to involve children in this show at all IMO. I've felt that way about all of the single parents who have been on the show over the years. I don't trust Fleiss, or anyone who runs the show, at all, so I just wish they'd leave the kids out of it altogether.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jassy27;4087970 View Post
    That is so true. I am sure Brad is more serious this time around BUT if he doesn't have a decent bunch of older, more mature girls how can we expect him to pick somebody to stay with forever.

Sorry I am hopeless romantic and after watching every season still believes that relationships will work out.
    fyi... Chad (Brads twin) is happily married to a 27 year old. Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by atl in dal;4089085;
    fyi... Chad (Brads twin) is happily married to a 27 year old. Just sayin.
    Thanks for that info........age doesn't mean a lot but maturity does.

Ashley SURE resembles Laurel alot!