Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 15 - Possible Contestants

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;4083220;
    This Emily girl, not to jump the gun but does anyone smell F2/Next Bachelorette?
    Brilliant thinking! To continue in the loop(y) tradition, she would be getting the Second Chance after being dismissed by the Bachelor who got his own Second Chance. And to bring in the NASCAR crowd to this, oh my goodness gracious, the ratings would be racing to the top!

Emily may be this season's Stephanie, though. She was F4, IIRC. Very similar background story: young child, plane crash. It's sad. But I expect Fleiss to try to wring tears out of everyone at every chance. Hopefully they won't exploit the child.

I don't know her, of course, but she deserves some adventure and happiness (like everyone).
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;4083363;
    Emily may be this season's Stephanie, though. She was F4, IIRC. Very similar background story: young child, plane crash. It's sad. But I expect Fleiss to try to wring tears out of everyone at every chance. Hopefully they won't exploit the child.

I don't know her, of course, but she deserves some adventure and happiness (like everyone).
    Or Emily could be this season's Chris Lambton.

My husband who is a huge NASSCR fan and who makes fun of my addiction to Bachelor/'ette on a regular basis (which is 12-step-worthy, BTW) has called it and predicted that Emily will be at least F3 as the tragic figure and bring in a whole new crop of NASSCR fans who love nothing better than a semi-scripted soap-opera.
    ~Mary Esq

Brandon (21) Justin (7) (nope, not a typo)
    B needs positive thoughts and prayers for the MCAT
    J would like to have a pen pal

Quote Originally Posted by MaryEsq;4083673;
    My husband makes fun of my addiction to Bachelor/'ette on a regular basis

My hubby does that too! I showed him Brad and he didnt think much of him at all (He has no idea who Brad is, as do most people in the UK)

After talking to him about it, he thinks Brad sounds like a lifelong Bachelor.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by Fair Balancer;4083346;
    Brilliant thinking! To continue in the loop(y) tradition, she would be getting the Second Chance after being dismissed by the Bachelor who got his own Second Chance. And to bring in the NASCAR crowd to this, oh my goodness gracious, the ratings would be racing to the top!
    I'm glad things worked out for Molly and Jason, and I like them both, but I really object to this as a method for parents to find a mate. I just don't think it is wise for a child to be exposed to what is very unlikely to be a healthy relationship. I think parents need to be pretty selective in the people to whom they expose their children (read: more selective than the folks doing the casting for The Bachelor/ette.)

I suppose I object a little less to parents participating when they are only dating one person, but as the lead riding around on a dating carousel in public? No. I realize the children don't meet all and sundry, but I just don't care for it at all. I think the lead needs to be someone that won't have so much collateral damage to clean up when it falls apart. (Can you imagine if that former regional pilot who picked the girl with bad extensions and an eclectic past had been a parent??? :::faints:::: )
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4082819;
    Here are the names of the girls that S "discovered:" 1) Kimberly Coon - marketing coordinator from NC and 2009 Carolina Panther cheerleader 2) Jackie Gordon - special needs teacher from RI, also an artist 3) Lindsay Hill - 25 - 1st year 1st grade teacher from Plano TX 4) Ashley Spivey - 25 - nanny from NYC, originally from NC, supposedly very tiny 5) Jill Ruskowshi - 28 - membership director at Country Club in McKinney TX, volleyball player. Eliminated 1st night 6) Emily Maynad - 24 - has a 5yr old child and lives in Charlotte NC RS has more details. I am surprised we have not head of more since I believe they should have eliminated about 20 by now.
    Wow...Plano...that is CLOSE to me! Go Texas girls!
    Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;4082738;
    Ah, thanks! Haven't been to his site since the Molly-Jason apology post so I had no idea if what I read was just people blowing smoke or what. The news is not being well received in Nascar-land, though. Long been discussion of whether or not she actually is the primary caretaker of her daughter these days, and that she wanted to be famous. I have no clue either way on any of that, but that's the talk that's been out about her for quite awhile now. Tabs will likely have a field day with her story.
    Oh, my talk about potential for melodrama.....tear jerker story already!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-14-2010 at 09:43 PM.
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Well crud. I may have to watch this again to see how Emily does.. I'm a huge nascar fan so I know her story.

I can see them bringing in her daughter's grandfather for something.. He is the most well known car owner in the sport . From what I've heard he is very protective of Emily and little Ricki.

I have to say(and I know none of you were doing the bashing, simply posting what you read) that Emily is one of the sweetest people ever! And She does take care of her Child, very well I might add. I just didn't want people putting nasty thoughts into peoples heads who don't know anything else about her.

They have been trashing her on NASCAR boards for years, ever since she dated Dale Jr. But Everyone who dates Dale winds up getting trashed, if that helps you out on why they are doing it! haha

No matter how nice Emily is, she has put herself in the hands of a franchise who will use her to their best advantage - drama & ratings. I hope her child is not on the show, but my guess is that she is being floated to see the audience reaction, much like Jason was. I have a hard time imagining her with Brad or moving to Austin.

I am sure before this is over there will be pleanty of nasty comments and tabloid speculation - that is just the way it rolls. WELCOME to FORT and don't be a stanger in supporting/defending your friend.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"