Page 1 of 74 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

*Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

The news from yesterday and today is that Brad Womack (The Bachelor 11) will take on the role of The Bachelor 15.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mod Team;4069058;
    Message from the Mod Team:

We're not opening more threads for now. Please use this thread to discuss Brad Womack's upcoming stint on the Bachelor.

If you have a request for the mods, please PM a mod. Don't put it in the thread as it puts the discussion in a tailspin with people weighing in. We have a certain organization and we have reasons for keeping it that way, and we're not going to comb through multiple posts looking for opinions on which threads to put where.

Thanks, and enjoy a relaxing pre-season.

P.S.: The thread will be re-opened later today because otherwise mod notices don't get read.
    Last edited by hepcat; 09-28-2010 at 12:35 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: SPOILER*Bachelor 15 Named

Fleiss is brilliant!! Having Brad as the bachelor again and the possibility of Deanna's wedding being televised around the time he chooses his final one~~once again, everything comes full circle.

Although I would have loved to watch Chris Lambton, Brad is the next best choice. He is the sexiest bachelor they have had to date and I really respected his decision. Here's to love second time around!! And many shots of Brad with no shirt on!! WOOHOOO!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT sun

Brad Womack? 37 years old. Was he a fan favorite? Does anyone remember him well?

FORT sun

I did think that Brad was attracted to Bettina Bell, but I can't recall why he didn't choose her for the finals. I wonder how old the contestants will be. Seems I recall he liked a "natural" woman...w/o the fake boobs and all. maybe someone else recalls.

Is that true? Is Brad the new Bachelor?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady;4066387;
    Is that true? Is Brad the new Bachelor?
    From what I can find, the most official word about it is from RS and Star Magazine (which I think got it's information from RS). Has anyone seen anything else more official? Commentary from Fleiss or CH? Could it be RS is being Fleissed again? Maybe this is a ruse to get some press and detract attention from who is really the next Bachelor.

I'm not saying it's not possible Brad's the next Bachelor. And I can see where Fleiss would love to have Brad back. I just can't see Brad doing it again - unless he needs the money and/or it's that much of a boost to his businesses.

I read this yesterday on the TV Fanatic web site.

I could hardly believe it! Couldn't imagine why he would want to do this again!
    Maybe he thinks he can repair his image?

He did get bashed around and then the opinions somewhat reversed.
    IDK

Quote Originally Posted by everly2;4066471;
    I read this yesterday on the TV Fanatic web site.

I could hardly believe it! Couldn't imagine why he would want to do this again!
    Maybe he thinks he can repair his image?

He did get bashed around and then the opinions somewhat reversed.
    IDK
    I can only imagine that he recognized the pinch TPTB were in trying to get a viable recycled bachelor attached, and earned a pretty penny out of it.

In other words, though I did not watch Brad's season, my impression of him is that he is smart enough to recognize that there was no real candidate from Ali's season EXCEPT Chris L., and that the only true candidate from Bachelor Pad would be Kiptyn, but he is publicly in a relationship. Of the less recent candidates still single, he is the one with the most name recognition and associated controversy. He probably reasoned that if they couldn't get Chris L., they'd be almost as eager to get him, because there wasn't any decent plan C. So it is probably a good financial decision for him, even if it would happen to be in his contract this time that he must select a F1.

Anyway, it makes perfect sense to me
    _(Moo!)

FORT sun

Brad did get bashed. Some called him gay. Leading the girls on. terrible stuff.

FORT Fanatic

Well it must be true US Magazine said he is close to signing on to be the next bach. I find this interesting.

Page 1 of 74 123456789101151 ... LastLast