Page 9 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

Re: Bachelor 15 Named

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;4066327;
    The news from yesterday and today is that Brad Womack (The Bachelor 11) will take on the role of The Bachelor 15.
    Oh please let this be true!!! Then I don't have to watch it! I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

The business of TV explains everything. Controversy sparks talk and tabloid coverage and Nielsen ratings. Controversial casting is even better place to start timeline-wise than controversial / pseudo-shocking plot developments. Pick someone that 80% of the public will go "huh? him again? I thought Mike Fleiss "hated" him (HA!) or he's too old, he picked badly, etc." They are constructing a PR bridge from late summer Bach'ette finale to Bach premiere in January, using (A) Ali/Roberto media coverage; (B) Bach Pad and the freak show that has become the Bach alumni crowd (a deep bench -- Melissa R, Deanna/Holly and the Boys and 50-60 others active on Twitter etc), and (C) Return of Brad the "Sexy" Bar Owner. Oh well. ANYTHING would be better than Jake and Vienna farcical. Let's hope that among the trashy/crazy chicks there's someone nice for Brad.

Just rewatched the Ellen interview and Brad says he would never go on television again. Also, in the interview, he says he was not dating anyone. Why should I believe anything he says?

1. Maybe because he's not the bachelor.

2. Maybe because it was right after the no pick, and the bashing he received, that's how he felt at that time.

In all fairness he also said

“I knew I was going to put myself in the hot seat by telling both ladies goodbye. I thought I had made a decision full of integrity by not giving a false promise.”
    IMO that decision is a heck of alot better then what most leads have done in the past and is obvious he didn't need or want the exposure that goes along with choosing someone just for the sake of choosing.

I just don't think he'd do it again and I don't think MF would want a possible no pick again, JMO. I might be the only one on the planet that thinks that right now.

It's a little surprising to think that Brad would be asked to be the bachelor again, but I think it's a good idea. I liked him, and I think he deserves another chance. It helps that he is cute too!
    Last edited by sanlee; 09-23-2010 at 10:14 PM.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

LRSC Parking Lot Report

09/23/2010 1816 hours

LRSC and i2d have summered 50 miles from the mansion, while their primary residence remains under reconstruction. Only one drive down Kanan Dume on the trip log.

In contact with MamaRacci re: rendezvous. Complicated by the arrival of i2d's grandson and LRSC's NP (Newest Passenger), see avatar. Before hearing of necessary sleuthing this weekend, i2d promised to visit NP Saturday AM. Would alarm DUH (who is still blissfully U) to leave at 5 AM to sleuth mansion before going to see NP.

Commitment made to sleuth over the next week. Mansion activity will reveal status of filming. Hotel is definitely determined, as is Brad's house, if they are using it again.

LRSC rides again! (but only after a good bath, she reminds me: we must look respectable if taken in by the authorities).

Stay tuned, and thank you for all of your encouragement.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;4068074;
    LRSC Parking Lot Report

09/23/2010 1816 hours

LRSC and i2d have summered 50 miles from the mansion, while their primary residence remains under reconstruction. Only one drive down Kanan Dume on the trip log.

In contact with MamaRacci re: rendezvous. Complicated by the arrival of i2d's grandson and LRSC's NP (Newest Passenger), see avatar. Before hearing of necessary sleuthing this weekend, i2d promised to visit NP Saturday AM. Would alarm DUH (who is still blissfully U) to leave at 5 AM to sleuth mansion before going to see NP.

Commitment made to sleuth over the next week. Mansion activity will reveal status of filming. Hotel is definitely determined, as is Brad's house, if they are using it again.

LRSC rides again! (but only after a good bath, she reminds me: we must look respectable if taken in by the authorities).

Stay tuned, and thank you for all of your encouragement.
    Awesome in2deep! Looking forward to hearing about your findings!!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

The last couple seasons of the Bach and B'ette have been trashy...I mean look at the leftovers on Bachelor Pad, even unicorn and rainbow rider Tenley was crappy. I think bringing Brad back will bring some class back to the show. Brad was classy....so he chose no one.,...he was honest. Brad had the mantra of only kissing one girl a day and not going from one to another to another swapping spit and tangling tongues. He said right out there was no sex in the fantasy suites, he wouldn't do that to the girls. He was a gentleman and classy. As I have said the last few days, the only way I am watching is if he is the Bachelor. My only wish is that they had an age limit of about 28 or so and no young chickie-bit---s that don't know what they're doing with their lives. I sincerely think Brad will bring the decency back. The only othr persdon that could is MAYBE Andy but he trolls the internet for woman and has been linked to some bimbos so I will stick with Brad as the best.

Glad to hear LRSC is getting geared up and ready to do some research for the troups. Thanks in2deep, glad to see you are on board for the next season.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;4068099;
    The last couple seasons of the Bach and B'ette have been trashy...I mean look at the leftovers on Bachelor Pad, even unicorn and rainbow rider Tenley was crappy. I think bringing Brad back will bring some class back to the show. Brad was classy....so he chose no one.,...he was honest. Brad had the mantra of only kissing one girl a day and not going from one to another to another swapping spit and tangling tongues. He said right out there was no sex in the fantasy suites, he wouldn't do that to the girls. He was a gentleman and classy. As I have said the last few days, the only way I am watching is if he is the Bachelor. My only wish is that they had an age limit of about 28 or so and no young chickie-bit---s that don't know what they're doing with their lives. I sincerely think Brad will bring the decency back. The only othr persdon that could is MAYBE Andy but he trolls the internet for woman and has been linked to some bimbos so I will stick with Brad as the best.
    AHEM... Andy recently engaged
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON