Page 8 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

FORT Fogey

Re: SPOILER*Bachelor 15 Named

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;4066745;
    Obviously, there will be a totally new group of women for Brad this season. However, I wonder if TPTB, in addition to some new women, might possibly select a few slightly older women from other seasons who are still single ...hmmm???
    My daughter and I were talking about the same thing yesterday. Can you image the hype if they had contestants from prior seasons. Might be a ratings bonanza, (although with Brad they might NOT need that for good ratings). At any rate we were talking about who we would want to see back.

Hey if it is true they wanted Brad before Jake, and with prior constestants mabye that is where the idea of Bachelor Pad came from.
    Last edited by onlyme; 09-23-2010 at 04:43 PM.

I'm so excited to hear this. I loved Brad the first time around and was happy he didn't pick DeAnna or Jenni just because. Loved he was able to stay true to himself and not chose someone just because they say he has too. Such a gentleman. Can't wait to see him on my TV again.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Brad is my absolute favorite Bachelor. I can't wait for this season to begin!

has there been any official announcement yet
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4067688;
    has there been any official announcement yet
    nope but Chris Harrison did tweet yesterday or the day before that he would be on DWTS this Monday

Quote Originally Posted by live4romance;4067643;
    I'm so excited to hear this. I loved Brad the first time around and was happy he didn't pick DeAnna or Jenni just because. Loved he was able to stay true to himself and not chose someone just because they say he has too. Such a gentleman. Can't wait to see him on my TV again.
    Isn't it ironic that Brad is suppose to start filming this weekend and Jenni tweeted on 9/21 that she's getting married in two weeks, which probably means the w/e of 10/02. And then DeAnna is suppose to get married in the spring, which is about a month after the finale of Bachelor 15.

I wish TP would bring back DeAnna and Jenni for the premier. I think that would be fun! It would show these 25 women that they are just fine and happy now and they are not mad at Brad and wish him well. Also, that life goes on after The Bachelor.

Jeremy Cade tweeted that he thinks Brad will choose someone this time, but is taking bets on how long it lasts. He's betting $100 that it won't last past 10 months. I think that's the time frame he tweeted.

ETA: I'm shocked at how many on FB and Twitter that do not want Brad to come back as The Bachelor. I would guess 90% against! CH was getting an ear full on his FB.

Re: Bachelor 15 Named

I'm sad to see I'm one of the few not excited by this at all. I found Brad to be boring during his season and didn't even watch much of it. I'm fine with his final decision, that didn't bother me after the initial shock wore off.

The decision doesn't seem to be very well recepted by normal viewers. A quick twitter search of Brad Womack proves that. It'll be interesting to see how they spin this to get viewers. I'm assuming they have to bring back old contestants or something, just to get people interested.

Ughh MF has pulled me in again this season with Brad! (Kudos MF, kudos) Hopefully we can find some sleuthing in the next few weeks with the taping supposedly starting soon!

I hope they start the season with Brad in front of the tv, still eating his meatball sub. GO BRAD!!

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;4067865;
    I hope they start the season with Brad in front of the tv, still eating his meatball sub. GO BRAD!!
    Now that would be a hoot!