Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 246465666768697071727374

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

Re: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

I wonder what gave them the idea to contact Brad to do this season....I can't imagine there wasn't anyone else on their radar who wouldn't have jumped at the chance. I'm not questioning who approached who - i guess I'll just never understand them approaching him and Brad even wanting to go through that again. Other than wanting people to stop judging him for not picking someone.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4164984;
    I wonder what gave them the idea to contact Brad to do this season....I can't imagine there wasn't anyone else on their radar who wouldn't have jumped at the chance. I'm not questioning who approached who - i guess I'll just never understand them approaching him and Brad even wanting to go through that again. Other than wanting people to stop judging him for not picking someone.
    Maybe for the drama? People will tune in(Even though most said they wouldn't) just to see if he falls on his face again. (I don't think that way, I respect him for not picking anyone, but I'm in the minority)
    Some people think that its holding on that makes one strong; sometimes its letting go...

Quote Originally Posted by OhSe7en;4164985;
    Maybe for the drama? People will tune in(Even though most said they wouldn't) just to see if he falls on his face again. (I don't think that way, I respect him for not picking anyone, but I'm in the minority)
    I'm in the same minority.

But they could get drama with anyone - I'm sure Wes, or Jesse K or David Goode (to name only the few names that popped into my head) would've done it in a heartbeat and let MF use them and abuse them - as long as it got them face time on camera.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4164986;

But they could get drama with anyone - I'm sure Wes, or Jesse K or David Goode (to name only the few names that popped into my head) would've done it in a heartbeat and let MF use them and abuse them - as long as it got them face time on camera.
    I would have been ok with Jesse K I have a crush, although he's kind of a jerk! haha. But you are very right. It would be interesting to know the real story. Maybe he was the only one who could do it on short notice? Didn't Chris wait until the last minute to turn them down? Hmm...
    Some people think that its holding on that makes one strong; sometimes its letting go...

Chris kept turning them down, they pursued him until the last possible moment. But they had to have had a backup plan when he started refusing their initial offers - just like they had Jake when Reid and Kip didnt' want it.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4164995;
    Chris kept turning them down, they pursued him until the last possible moment. But they had to have had a backup plan when he started refusing their initial offers - just like they had Jake when Reid and Kip didnt' want it.
    didn't Jake even say that he knew that they had been talking to Brad even before he was signed to be the bachelor but they couldn't get the time table to work right at that time
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

The reason I asked who pursued whom, is, while I agree that a backup plan became necessary, I was just wondering if the IRL therapist may have suggested this to Brad as a way to truly validate his "changed man" status and vindicate him after a hundred thousand apologies. I still wonder, if perhaps, it was floated by Brad, thanks but no thanks or a luke warm reception of the idea from TPTB, and then a pursue to save the season by TPTB. We will never know.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornfritter;4164983;
    Is babyface c, calling Bettina, a liar because she did the interview with Life & Style.
    He doesn't seem to be calling her a liar - in fact, he says she seemed great.

In lieu of commenting much since the appropriate discussion is probably best relevant elsewhere, I'd say it seems that he believes the source has twisted quotes from various places and times - but those discussions are occurring in the RS thread (b/c he said that tabloid rumor was about to hit) and the Media thread (b/c of it being from L&S and Zap whatever it's called). He posted initially in the RS thread.

Here are his three posts (in order):

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;4164934;
    That story is untrue and completely ridiculous... I don't even believe that Bettina believes that. If she stands behind those quotes I will be shocked... and sad for her, too
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;4164966;
    She visited Austin a while back with a large group of friends and Brad showed her and her friends around. I even met her. (she was great by the way) The idea that they ever dated is crazy. She lives in California. I'm pretty sure that's the only time he even saw her. If they texted or anything I wouldn't know but Brad didn't date Bettina at all. Or even 9 months. Weird
    Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;4164999;
    Could a Texan date a Californian? Yes. Could Brad from The Bachelor season 11 date his F3 for 9 months and this be the first time it's ever been mentioned? No way. He never went to LA during that time span. The time he has spent there has only been for stuff related to his responsibilities to the show.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4164986;

I am in that same minority!

I think when MF put Wes, Jesse K and David Goode on Bach Pad that took them out of the running to ever be a lead.