Page 71 of 74 FirstFirst ... 216162636465666768697071727374 LastLast
Results 701 to 710 of 739

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

  1. #701
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: Bachelor 15 Named

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4118275;
    Aww this would be so sad! Poor Brad! Besides, I'm already rooting for Chantelle/Chantel/Slap Gal because she's so spunky and pinches his cheeks
    Glad to see you back Alanna, especially because we always seem to be on the same page I think she will have an adorable personality!

  2. #702
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    653

    Re: Bachelor 15 Named

    Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4118336;
    Glad to see you back Alanna, especially because we always seem to be on the same page I think she will have an adorable personality!
    I hope that doesn't make her the adorable, everyone's favorite F3.

  3. #703
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelor 15 Named

    Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;4118320;
    When does ABC release the bios for the girls?
    anders332 posted earlier that it will probably be around December 15th that they will be released. However, since the first preview for the season was shown earlier than usual, she was thinking that maybe this season the bios will possibly come out earlier too. Or maybe not.

  4. #704
    Team Choca. Brad who?! Alanna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    9,066

    Re: Bachelor 15 Named

    Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander;4118336;
    Glad to see you back Alanna, especially because we always seem to be on the same page I think she will have an adorable personality!
    You too! I'm so excited for this season, esp since I like Brad about 1 zillion times more than Fake last year.

    Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow
    I hope that doesn't make her the adorable, everyone's favorite F3.
    Not that I know anything but I'm guessing that's Emily.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

  5. #705
    Team Gremily! Noobslueth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,166

    Re: Bachelor 15 Named

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;4118342;
    You too! I'm so excited for this season, esp since I like Brad about 1 zillion times more than Fake last year.



    Not that I know anything but I'm guessing that's Emily.
    I agree with everything you said... I for one was not upset to see ME-YAW-NA get dumped by Brad. I don't get why everyone was so upset that he did something at the FRC that most people do just 3 months later. I am excited to see his story come full circle (hopefully).

    So far I am intrigued the most by Emily so yeah that probably means she is the F3. I cannot decide whether I want her as F1 or the next Bachelorette ... seeing how happy Ali is probably the later.

  6. #706
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    315

    Re: Bachelor 15 Named

    Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118340;
    I hope that doesn't make her the adorable, everyone's favorite F3.
    There are quite a handful of people on facebook very angry at Chantel for slapping him. They don't think think it's right to hit someone. I actually agree with that. If the gender role was reversed and Brad slapped a girl, you know much more people would be upset.

  7. #707
    FORT Regular raekae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    116

    Re: Bachelor 15 Named

    Quote Originally Posted by sgjsnow;4118340;
    I hope that doesn't make her the adorable, everyone's favorite F3.
    There are quite a handful of people on facebook very angry at Chantel for slapping him. They don't think think it's right to hit someone. I actually agree with that. If the gender role was reversed and Brad slapped a girl, you know much more people would be upset.
    Yep. The Bachelor FB page is in an uproar about the slap. Which I think is a slight over reaction. Honestly, we've been shown a small clip of the slap, and we have NO idea what happens afterwards. Obviously, they get along seeing as how Chantelle makes it pretty far. My guess is they both laugh it off after the "incident". I think the public will have to warm up to her.

  8. #708
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    9,899

    Re: Bachelor 15 Named

    Quote Originally Posted by raekae;4118437;
    Yep. The Bachelor FB page is in an uproar about the slap. Which I think is a slight over reaction. Honestly, we've been shown a small clip of the slap, and we have NO idea what happens afterwards. Obviously, they get along seeing as how Chantelle makes it pretty far. My guess is they both laugh it off after the "incident". I think the public will have to warm up to her.
    Bachelor fans can hold a grudge for an extremely long time.

    Depending on how it goes and the way that the producers continue to play it from there, this gal may be the F2.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

  9. #709
    FORT Fogey anders332's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,404

    Re: Bachelor 15 Named

    I’ve seen the slap a few times, and although Brad was caught completely off guard, the slap itself wasn’t that hard – it looked more like a heavy handed tap – than a full on slap across the face. No telling how this plays out.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

    Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

  10. #710
    FORT Fanatic twochicklets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    636

    Re: Bachelor 15 Named

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;4118566;
    I’ve seen the slap a few times, and although Brad was caught completely off guard, the slap itself wasn’t that hard – it looked more like a heavy handed tap – than a full on slap across the face. No telling how this plays out.
    Yeah, and to me it even looked as if it was a slap to the neck, which really doesn't hurt but makes a great noise!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.