Page 7 of 74 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

Re: SPOILER*Bachelor 15 Named

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;4067282;
    UUmm - filming in exotic location possibly - for his birthday - uuummmm

Sitting next to Chris H on monday night - would be pretty funny if Chris L AND Brad were sitting there
    I just hope that Tom is standing in front of Chris and the new guy at the beginning of the episode like he was when they announced Jake. That way I don't have to watch the entire awful show, just sneak a peek at the beginning and turn it off.

Sitting next to Chris H on monday night - would be pretty funny if Chris L AND Brad were sitting there
    If filming begins this weekend as rumored, Brad could not only be in an exotic location for his birthday, he could be at his SECOND FRC. Filming usually ends a day or two before Thanksgiving, but since they are beginning filming 2-3 weeks earlier than usual, they could be having the FRC around that time unless they are having more episodes like Ali did.

OMG, you're right, we would all just faint if Chris L AND Brad both were sitting there at DWTS with CH? One on each side of him! I'm not holding my breath though. I think we'll just see Brad. I hope he gets a warm welcome from the audience. RS said his tweets & FB comments were 80/20 against Brad being the Bachelor.:nono However, at Fort it looks like iti's 80/20 For. Go figure. I think that's because forters are more Bachelor/ette educated than regular tweeter and FB folks. Over the past few years, we here have gotten educated on the shenanigans that go on on the show than those who just watch the show and nothing else. They are probably still mad at him, but most of us are over it and understand his decision now, even though we were mad and upset at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4067289;
    If filming begins this weekend as rumored, Brad could not only be in an exotic location for his birthday, he could be at his SECOND FRC. Filming usually ends a day or two before Thanksgiving, but since they are beginning filming 2-3 weeks earlier than usual, they could be having the FRC around that time unless they are having more episodes like Ali did.
    There's definitely an argument that if they're starting earlier than normal, it's because they want to shoot a longer season and still finish before Thanksgiving. Or maybe Brad didn't want to be filming during his birthday so they moved things up. We won't know till it's all over...

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel
    I think viewers will be watching him with a different set of eyes this time around. He was so hated, with reports of death threats, for doing what he felt was right for him, and for the F2.
    Death threats? seriously? People are willing to go to jail over a TV character? Yikes!

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl
    Also, it will be interesting to see him on the variety of media shows he will appear on. Didn't Ellen not like him at all after his season? It would be good to see him back on her show again to see the difference
    Oh yeah, Ellen called him out and then had to eat crow and apologize. Brad appeared on her show a few (couple) weeks after the $hitstorm and explained his side of the story. Ellen admitted she was totally wrong and had misjudged him. They hugged. Awww.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer_lady
    I guess it's true ~ Having 7 bars in Austin didn't help him find his soul mate? Maybe Brad should open a bar in LA if the 2nd time around doesn't work
    LOL While meeting in a bar is not always an ideal place to meet your "soul mate" it does happen. Obviously Brad chooses to not find his life mate at his work place. I bet he's had no problem meeting women and probably has many of them throwing themselves at him all the time. Christ--just look at him. Look at the women he had to choose from. Not lacking in meeting women, but meeting the one he falls in love with, the one he cherishes and adores. One who feels the same. The one who is compatible with him. The one he can see a future with. Not always so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery
    sorry...I just don't see him signing the contract saying he has to pick someone just the opposite...
    It is my own opinion that the iron clad contracts contestants sign didn't even include that option. After Brad, that contract was changed ASAP. You have to pick someone, ANYONE. lol

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26
    It will be constant rehashing of his no pick and whether he will pick this time from media, Brad, the girls on the show , etc. the whole time. The whole shows constant theme wil be that instead of whatever actually love story there might be.
    Ali's theme was the same. Will she choose love over work? Will she go with her heart? Heartbroken by Jake. Blah blah blah Many, many people jumped on the Lambton sea-doo and missed the love story. It happens every year. The love story is there, if you wanna see it.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u
    I just hope those girls were told that he was the Bachelor before they arrived and not have them so exited thinking it is Chris L.
    Bachelorettes do not normally know who the Bachelor is before the night of the meet/greet do they? I bet some don't even care, as long as they get on TV, live in the mansion and have some fun. The ones with true intentions will reveal themselves over time.

There are some real pros/cons of Brad doing this show again, especially if he doesn't date his final one for a few months after filming. He did admit that he has some issues on AFTR, so if he hasn't worked those out by now and met 50 women to choose from and still can't find someone to date....then the problem really is him! LOL IIRC he believes in the process but just didn't find the woman he could see himself with for the long term. I have a good feeling that things will turn out favorably for him this time. He doesn't need this show, he doesn't need publicity for his bars maybe he just really wants to find someone to love?
    Last edited by JunkieGirl; 09-23-2010 at 04:14 AM.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

FORT sun

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;4066706;
    It has been speculated Fleiss tried to get Brad before settling on Jake. I guess this has been in the works for some time. Considering Brad is 37, I agree the women should be older than those usually selected. It could make for a very interesting show with an older bachelor who knows what he wants and more mature women from whom he can select.
    I got that impression also! It just seemed like news of Brad began to surface with more frequency. It left me wondering why dredge the poor guy up? But the theme for the show will be just great. What a setup.

along with the other rumorees Kasey and Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;4067235;
    as far as spoilers idk.....but i do know that this morning babyface was on here reading the thread and i haven't seen him on in ages and found it interesting that all of a sudden he was interested in the bachelor thread again..everyone knows he is a good friend of Brad's
    Maybe he was checking to see if the "misinformation" rumour mill was working. I'm hoping its a Fleiss generated rumour, not because I don't want Brad to be the bachelor, but because I'm hoping we can get back to old fashion sleuthing, without the "sources", who really are in fact Fleissed sources.

In2Deep and her LRSC (Little Red Sports Car) I believe, just might be rev'ing up her engines!

not sure if they are messing but ty tweeted...

TylerVermette @KaseyRKahl So did you figure out what suit your wearing to Dancing with The Stars on Monday Night? Cant believe your doing it!

And Kasey posted this yesterday in regards to the question who the next Bachelor is.
    KaseyRKahl @ChrisLambton13 @TenleyMolzahn lol duh no idea...

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ninjagirl;4067522;
    not sure if they are messing but ty tweeted...

TylerVermette @KaseyRKahl So did you figure out what suit your wearing to Dancing with The Stars on Monday Night? Cant believe your doing it!

And Kasey posted this yesterday in regards to the question who the next Bachelor is.
    KaseyRKahl @ChrisLambton13 @TenleyMolzahn lol duh no idea...
    I hope this is just a joke between them all cause I didn't dislike Kasey but I could not watch an entire season of him. In fact the only way I will be watching is if Brad is the Bachelor....otherwise I had made up my mind I was through. But I adored Brad and was so proud of him for telling Fleiss "f--- it, I'm not choosing anyone". The show has a questionable rep because of all the break-ups and non-lasting relationships. Everyone basically calls bets on how long the couples will last so for Brad to be true to himself and not choose one of the girls was better to me than choosing and faking a few months of their lives. He went through he-- afterwards and that was ridiculous.

So the only way I am back as a viewer is if it's Brad, anyone else and they lost me for good.

FORT Newbie

Brad?? Oh wow that's interesting. I have no problem with him as the Bach. In fact we had a party here for his finale, and everyone stood up and cheered,applauded that he had the guts to not choose. If it's true, we'll be watching and maybe this time he'll get those butterflies he said were missing last time and find a strong potential relationship this time. lol yeah,yeah I know, it's a Fleiss production, but I'll keep the faith for him lol.

And sleuthers, Please DO NOT let what's his face(heehee)ruin your fun investigating!! In fact, Mods, The sleuthing section is to be 100% what's his face free zone! Ha! I am getting excited to start reading the sleuthing threads and the new journey of LRSC!!