Page 65 of 74 FirstFirst ... 155556575859606162636465666768697071727374 LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

Re: Bachelor 15 Named

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4110230;
    I am anxious for RS to name the last two of the F4 bachelorettes. He says he knows the four who had hometown dates. Whether he knows the F3/F2 or not is another question.
    According to his twitter post hes got the whole season mapped out for us, and thats coming in a few days.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;4110275;
    According to his twitter post hes got the whole season mapped out for us, and thats coming in a few days.
    I guess it depends on how you define "whole season." I just know he knew who the F4 were and evidently the location for the FRC.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;4110275;
    I, personally, love it when RS comes out with whatever he has early.
    It lets me sit back and relax and enjoy doing something else and hopefully more worthwhile than Bachelor stalking.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4110308;
    I guess it depends on how you define "whole season." I just know he knew who the F4 were and evidently the location for the FRC.
    Before he posted about telling us about the whole season, he posted that he knew who the F4 and F3 were. Can't wait!

ETA: Since we know that 2 of the girls in the F4 have the same name, what if these 2 end up as the F2? That would really be something if that happened.
    Last edited by n4692u; 11-20-2010 at 10:01 PM.

I am curious how Emily Maynard plays in this series. We know she went to F4 and had a hometown date. I will be interested in seeing how her daughter plays in the show and whether the handling of the "meeting" or lack of meeting plays out. My preference, as always, would be NO CHILDREN are ever seen.

In years past, the child has shown up on a date about mid way, I believe. This time, with going to Vegas, Costa Rica, and Anguilla, there doesn't seem to be much time to insert a child. That of course leaves the HT date for 1st meeting. I wonder if they knew Emily would be around that long, and if the introduction of her child was part of her contract, dependent upon other circumstances perhaps. I suspect it was.

I still wonder if Emily has been floated into the show, like Jason was, to test the waters for a Mother/child bachelorette. It will be interesting to see.

Soon all the players will be home. Maybe we will get some info.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;4110319;
    I, personally, love it when RS comes out with whatever he has early.
    It lets me sit back and relax and enjoy doing something else and hopefully more worthwhile than Bachelor stalking.
    I love it too, Kasha! I also hope RS has all of the season covered because then we could really focus on the connection between Brad and the ladies we know he takes to the end. Bachelorette bios should come out towards the end of December...I can't wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;4110415;
    I love it too, Kasha! I also hope RS has all of the season covered because then we could really focus on the connection between Brad and the ladies we know he takes to the end. Bachelorette bios should come out towards the end of December...I can't wait!!
    I admit, there's a part of me that misses some of the suspence before our wonderful sleuths here and/or RS figured out the final 4/3 even before the show got started, but I still come back to check. Must relate back to the fact that once I found out where my folks hid the Santa presents, I was snooping there before Thanksgiving every year

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4110230;
    I am anxious for RS to name the last two of the F4 bachelorettes. He says he knows the four who had hometown dates. Whether he knows the F3/F2 or not is another question.
    Am I going to the wrong site for RS? I see the tragic story there and below it, some of the bachelorettes for Brad, but nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;4110454;
    Am I going to the wrong site for RS? I see the tragic story there and below it, some of the bachelorettes for Brad, but nothing more.
    Most of the new information can be found on RS' Twitter.

Ive decided to remain spoiler free once the RS stuff hits the fan, living in the UK bachelor stuff doesnt appear in the chat magazines so hopefully ill get a surprise/guess the edit.

Maybe ABC should do another mole show, but this time with the bachelor production crew.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.