Page 6 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

Re: SPOILER*Bachelor 15 Named

OMG....I am roflmao. . . . BRAD???? What amazing eye candy. . . za. ..za . . zoom!!!!!

Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

I don't know why any of the 25 women would put themselves out there for Brad after knowing he got cold feet the last time. He completely lost it at the FRC. He was having a panic attack if I ever saw one. For those of you who are excited, go back and watch his melt down. I personally think he has some psychological problems (or did). Those poor girls signed up thinking they were getting CL and they are getting Brad. He is hot though, I will give him that. I don't think he will get the viewers that he got last time, but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by nikkij_26;4067092;
    All the girls who were selected as Bachelorettes will have been selected thinking they were going for one of Ali's top 5. Also, no hope of good sleuthing with Brad as the Bachelor. RS is from TX, and is friends with Brad and some of Brad's friends. Plus, his ABC leaks. It will be another season revealed before it airs. Unless they put Brad's bars in a vice if he lets anything out but, even that wouldn't control the people around him from leaking stuff. Oh for the days before RS. Plus, I'm not much for the rehashing of what happened in the past. It will be much worse than a regular retread. It will be constant rehashing of his no pick and whether he will pick this time from media, Brad, the girls on the show , etc. the whole time. The whole shows constant theme wil be that instead of whatever actually love story there might be. It begins with his appearance on Ellen next Tuesday I'm sure. The questioning begins, 'you didn'y pick last time what makes you think you can do it this time'.

'Ditto'!

I didn't care for Brad and didn't watch his season. The show turned me off to him with all the pimping they did with him the first time.

Too many connections from the past with this show with Jeremy, RS, and the rest of the Austin crowd from last time. Didn't care for it then and sure don't look forward to it in the future. Too 'insider' for my liking.

It will for sure be a failed relationship this season.

Wow this is exciting news.. I think this is going to be a very interesting season. I think its great and if they were casting for Chris a lot of the girls will be in the right age bracket already so hopefully they wont have those extra five that Jillian had. However they did say they are to start filming earlier than previous back season's. So maybe there might be a few extra.... apparently from his last season he might need them..

Please remember that this thread is to discuss spoilers about the Bachelor for the NEW season. Do NOT bring in the past foibles or discussion of the previous show when Brad was The Bachelor.

For all we know it might be a false lead until we hear the official announcement.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

as far as spoilers idk.....but i do know that this morning babyface was on here reading the thread and i haven't seen him on in ages and found it interesting that all of a sudden he was interested in the bachelor thread again..everyone knows he is a good friend of Brad's
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;4066366;
    Brad Womack? 37 years old. Was he a fan favorite? Does anyone remember him well?
    Brad will be 38 on 11/10 and yes we remember him VERY well! lol I look forward to seeing Brad, but I can't help but be concerned. I just hope those girls were told that he was the Bachelor before they arrived and not have them so exited thinking it is Chris L. If you remember, the last time Brad was the Bachelor, the girls had no idea who the Bachelor was until they arrived at the M&G and saw him for the first time. That would really suck for them. I just started reading this thread and it might have already been posted, but RS says filming begins this weekend. That's 2-3 weeks earlier than usual. In the Bachelor 15 Potential Contestants thread, someone read a tweet today that said their friend was leaving today to be on the Bachelor. That pretty well confirms the filming beginning this weekend. It's probably already posted, but CH tweeted today that the new Bachelor will be sitting beside him on DWTS Monday night. You know, I can't get really excited about this yet because I am still disappointed that Chris L turned down the gig, even though my gut has told me for weeks now that he wasn't going to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;4066674;
    It has been stated filming begins this weekend so it's time to start sleuthing!
    Who is our girl with the little red sports car? I can't remember her screen name. She needs to rev up the engine this weekend and send in her reports to us. She did great for us during Ali's season. Also, who is the forter that got the pics of the guys in the hotel lobby waiting to get in the limo to go to the M&G? Need to contact her as well!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-23-2010 at 12:53 AM.

If this rumor is true, it's a brilliant move. Absolutely brilliant.
    If things start this weekend, somehow Brad (or whoever they cast) will have a date on the same day of DWTS.
    Should be interesting.

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;4067170;
    I don't know why any of the 25 women would put themselves out there for Brad after knowing he got cold feet the last time. He completely lost it at the FRC. He was having a panic attack if I ever saw one. For those of you who are excited, go back and watch his melt down. I personally think he has some psychological problems (or did). Those poor girls signed up thinking they were getting CL and they are getting Brad. He is hot though, I will give him that. I don't think he will get the viewers that he got last time, but who knows?
    I didn't take it as psychological problems at all...I took it as him being a nice guy and feeling really bad about hurting someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4067252;
    Brad will be 38 on 11/10 and yes we remember him VERY well! lol

I look forward to seeing Brad, but I can't help but be concerned. I just hope those girls were told that he was the Bachelor before they arrived and not have them so exited thinking it is Chris L. If you remember, the last time Brad was the Bachelor, the girls had no idea who the Bachelor was until they arrived at the M&G and saw him for the first time. That would really suck for them.

I just started reading this thread and it might have already been posted, but RS says filming begins this weekend. That's 2-3 weeks earlier than usual. In the Bachelor 15 Potential Contestants thread, someone read a tweet today that said their friend was leaving today to be on the Bachelor. That pretty well confirms the filming beginning this weekend.

It's probably already posted, but CH tweeted today that the new Bachelor will be sitting beside him on DWTS Monday night.

You know, I can't get really excited about this yet because I am still disappointed that Chris L turned down the gig, even though my gut has told me for weeks now that he wasn't going to do it.
    UUmm - filming in exotic location possibly - for his birthday - uuummmm

Sitting next to Chris H on monday night - would be pretty funny if Chris L AND Brad were sitting there
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON