Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

Re: Bachelor 15 Named

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4085805;
    Anyone have any idea what "the Bachelor has gone Twilight" might mean? perhaps as referenced to a location or activity?
    I had heard they were supposed to be filiming part of the new movie in Louisiana and it looks like the cast members are now arriving in Baton Rouge:

Breaking Dawn Filming News: Rob, Kristen, and Taylor Have Arrived In Louisiana! - Breaking Dawn Movie

Maybe The Bachelor crew flew from Costa Rica to New Orleans and did something with the Twilight preproduction? Baton Rouge is about an hour and 15 minutes upriver on I-10 from New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4085805;
    Anyone have any idea what "the Bachelor has gone Twilight" might mean? perhaps as referenced to a location or activity?
    Racking my brain on this one too. Maybe they went to the Scream Awards for a date since the Twilight cast was there. Or maybe they're doing some kind of Twilight Halloween thing?

....or one of the girls lives in Forks. haha

QUESTION: What does this term mean? RS posted on 10/6 the following:

"The "Bachelor" has gone "Twilight"." Still working on the details of that.

What does gone "Twilight" mean?

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;4086331;
    QUESTION: What does this term mean? RS posted on 10/6 the following:

"The "Bachelor" has gone "Twilight"." Still working on the details of that.

What does gone "Twilight" mean?
    Oh that's easy! No s*e*x* before marriage, LOL!!

Alternatively you can ask Stephanie Meyers, the author of the books, and longtime FORTer! (true)

It probably is Twilight vampire related due to the season but could it simply just mean lots of night time and early morning dates?

Maybe Brad being a bar owner prefers the night rather than the sun drenched LA dates?

I think its a nice change for girls to be surprised when they step out the limo, like the old seasons before Jasons.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4086343;
    Absolutely correct!!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-18-2010 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;4086343;

Alternatively you can ask Stephanie Meyers, the author of the books, and longtime FORTer! (true)
    Does that mean there is going to be a house full of virgins? I think not! Maybe they are banding all sex on FDs, even though I don't think there is much of that anyway.

They are starting filming "Twilight" in Louisiana - Baton Rouge - I think. There was also some filming for the movie in South America. Is there a band that plays "Twilight" series music?

OT - it was really fun to go back and read posts by Stephenie Meyers when she got her first agent and publisher and discussed it here at FORT in 2003!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I was thinking today that the HT dates will be very interesting if any of the famillies are familiar with Brad....lol....Bettina's dad will probably seem like a kitty kat in comparison with what he may get from some dads...

also want to wish Babyface and his new bride to be best wishes..hope you have a wonderful day and a great life together.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Becca and I had lunch with friends today and we got around to talking about the show and I have to say that I think what Jason did was soooooo much more awful than what Brad did. Brad was honest and proposed to no one. Jason proposed to one and then changed his mind and dumped the girl on national television. I know TPTB made him do it that way, but still to change his mind.....that really sucked.