Page 54 of 74 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelor 15 Named

Agreed. I just started sleuthing last season, and I am no pro, but even I was able to find out some tidbits by now.

FORT Newbie

RS Tweet:
    First Impression rose and more contestants coming next week on his site....

I'm confused. How could they be filming at the Aria an hour ago if they are already in Costa Rica?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4084980;
    I'm confused. How could they be filming at the Aria an hour ago if they are already in Costa Rica?
    I think that may have been copied and pasted from a post i did last weekend? I don't think that was meant to be included.

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4084980;
    Could it be that there is something else in the franchise, i.e. a reunion, at the
    Aria? I'm not sure that crew would necessarily distinguish between TB and spinoffs. Also, since they filmed Ali at the Aria, I don't think they'd film Brad at the same hotel. JMO
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

There were two confirmations that The Bachelor was filming at the Aria, and picti confirmed that Brad was with one brunette. Perhaps they took the whole goup to Vegas and returned to the mansion for a monday RC. They have gone to Costa Rica now evidently , but I wonder if they will have two RC there before they head to Anguilla supposedly on Oct 21 or make another stop. It should be home for the HTD around the 27th and then off again for a fantasy location and then a family/LCD/ FRC location.

There is a poster on RS blog who says that she and her husband were at City Center Oct 10th in the afternoon and saw a Bachelor date at the Fendi Store. She was with a petite brunette and they were shopping and being filmed. Fendi closed the store. The blogger waited and then followed them around. After shopping they went their separate ways and Brad took the elevator up to his hotel room. There is also a comment there by someone who knows Ashley Spivey. She has a sad story about her father's death and a strong southern accent.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 10-16-2010 at 07:25 PM.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Just wanted to let you know that now the forum has been opened you no longer have to contain comments to the two existing threads.

If you'd like to start a thread for filming details, please feel free.

Please make sure any threads you start are for discussion of spoilers and or speculation and mark threads accordingly.
    Please don't start threads for topics about which there will be little to know discussion for quite some time.

Thank you.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Anyone have any idea what "the Bachelor has gone Twilight" might mean? perhaps as referenced to a location or activity?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by Patti2620;4078560;
    Word, exactly. RS said most who were casted thought the bachelor is Chris L.
    Surprise when they arrive for the M & G!

WOW seriously?? Just catching up, but are you saying they won't have a CLUE until they step out of the Limo??

Now that will make some interesting viewing, given the magnitude of the surprise/disappointment/shock, etc, etc. I didn't realize they are so in-the-dark at casting time.
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4085805;
    Anyone have any idea what "the Bachelor has gone Twilight" might mean? perhaps as referenced to a location or activity?
    The only thing that comes to mind is how the past seasons they "make a video" of some sort (Jason made the General hospital video, Jillian made the western video, Ali made the BNL music video, etc) so they may be making one referencing the Twilight books/movies?