Page 51 of 74 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

Re: Bachelor 15 Named

National Helicopter on location 10-7. Same company used last year for Ali. Any idea where it is?

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._5051835_n.jpg

Don't know if that will work. Something is keeping me from pasting it. If this doesn't work, someone smarter than me send me a pm and I'll tell you where to find it. Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by Peppermom;4080825;
    National Helicopter on location 10-7. Same company used last year for Ali. Any idea where it is?

Don't know if that will work. Something is keeping me from pasting it. If this doesn't work, someone smarter than me send me a pm and I'll tell you where to find it. Sorry!
    it looks to be at the bach's house ( not at the mansion)
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Thanks Capegal. I was thinking the same thing. Maybe a helicopter ride to the Logitech Loft date? Too bad no b'ettes were in the photo!

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;4066658;
    Bettina's family treated Brad like crap on her hometown date. Looked down their noses at him because he was a bar owner. I believe he really cared for her and would have chosen her if they had been nicer to him. I'm thrilled he's the next Bachelor. He left with his integrity - I hope he finds someone this time around...
    Bettina's father did not treat Brad with respect, but is it possible, he was instructed to play the bad guy? However, the choice to do so was definitely his. The sad part, Bettina was also hurt by his drama.

I think Brad will select someone this time. He's older, perhaps more mature and I don't think he would have the desire to go through the bashing he experienced before. It probally won't last, but how many have?

Enjoy this time around, Brad!
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 10-10-2010 at 01:57 AM. Reason: corrections

KendraK also found that filming was done at the Roosevelt Hotel/Lofts (not the Hollywood one) on 9/27. It may have been part of the first date.

The view is incredible!
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

This all sounds so boring after Ali's season and all the places they filmed. I can't believe they will do all the filming in LA until the HTD & FD.

I have trouble believing that his first date was on 9/27, unless it was a very short date. Brad taped Ellen in the afternoon and then was on DWTS (LIVE) at 5 PM LA time.

I just hope this season is longer than Brad's previous season. The 6th episode was HTDs and Ali's HTDs was episode 8. I just hope they give Brad enough time with these women to get to know them. I still can't see him proposing to one of them at the end, but that's fine with me. That would make it more real to me, even though I love the romance. I would really like to see Brad find someone that he can have a real relationship with outside the show that could blossom into something long term. That's the best I'm hoping for and I hope he finds it. I'm going to be rooting for the guy even with my reservations.

I think the Oct 5 date listed in Vegas was the Bachelor Pad group being photographed, not the Bachelor. A guy tweeted he saw them Oct 5, but pictures of that BP gang (Natalie's birthday - David, Robby, Jessse, JustinR, Rozlyn, Valishia) were all over. I think Brad's 1:1 date At the Aria was Sunday Oct 10 and he was with a brunette - again accoding to twitter.

I believe the first date was on Sept 27, Monday, as KendraK found filming at the Roosevelt Hotel on that night.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Sounds like they cheaped out on this season's travel. Maybe Brad didn't want to travel?

Just wanted to say hello and that I will be back since Brad is back. I am sure Spence will log in too considering we got engaged during Brad's season. Since hearing Brad is back I have been so excited and cannot wait for the show to start.
    The best reason for having dreams, is that in dreams no reasons are necessary

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;4080552;
    Oct 6 - Dr Drew radio per RS
    Oct 7 - Logtec Lofts

Would you assume an elimination Fri or Sat? #4

I guess Oct 5 was Vegas and the Aria Hotel. I believe the first date was Monday, Sept 27.
    I agree with those who say that the M&G wasn't until after Brad's appearances on DWTS and Ellen. I don't think they'd put him through such a grueling schedule so early on.

Regarding Las Vegas. I don't think they'd use the Aria twice in a row. What else is new? The Vdara and Mandarin Oriental are right next to the Aria (not likely?) - we'll know about them right away b/c of all the SCs on their websites. Caesar's Palace has undergone a renovation, with new pools...probably not spiffy enough unless the $$$ is right. The M Resort (way south of the strip) is fairly new and might be hurting for business. In terms of attractions, the Hoover Dam bypass bridge is nearly complete - bicyclists have had a chance to go over it. Of course, it would look spectacular from a helicopter! Also, they might be going backstage for the new Cirque show based on Elvis...

Just thoughts.

No trips to the mansion. RL is a real pain in the arse right now.
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.