Page 5 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

Re: SPOILER*Bachelor 15 Named

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;4066706;
    It has been speculated Fleiss tried to get Brad before settling on Jake. I guess this has been in the works for some time. Considering Brad is 37, I agree the women should be older than those usually selected. It could make for a very interesting show with an older bachelor who knows what he wants and more mature women from whom he can select.
    i believe i read an article where jake had said that they had asked brad before him but never got an answer in time.. hence we got jake

I'm surprised that the next Bachelor is Brad but sort of interested in how it will play out. As far as previous contestants, I'm sure there are several who might fit the bill, but at this late date, don't you think that most of the contestants will be surprised that the guy is Brad....sort of like many of the women from Jake's season who thought they might get Kiptyn or Reid.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheWord;4066731;
    I love that it will be Brad, absolutely love it. I do agree that I'm sure it's written in his contract that he has to choose someone.
    sorry...I just don't see him signing the contract saying he has to pick someone just the opposite...he is about the only guy Fleiss has had on the show that showed some cahoonies and stood up to him and refused to be manipulated by him...I don't see him changing that and letting Fleiss dictate to him that he has to pick someone

I think the big thing will be will he or won't he choose someone
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I hope he is making a boatload of money off of this, especially if he is forced to play by stricter rules this time. All he got out of staying true to himself last time was backlash while Fleiss would go on to make millions off of the continuing sagas that began with him.
    "I was raised to be charming, not sincere." ~Cinderella's Prince Charming ~ Into the Woods

It will be interesting if it is indeed Brad...

YES!!!!

I would love to watch him again. SO SEXY!!!!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;4066366;
    Brad Womack? 37 years old. Was he a fan favorite? Does anyone remember him well?
    He was my favorite person on the show EVER. I will never forget him. This is the best news ever....he will keep me warm all winter.

All the girls who were selected as Bachelorettes will have been selected thinking they were going for one of Ali's top 5. Also, no hope of good sleuthing with Brad as the Bachelor. RS is from TX, and is friends with Brad and some of Brad's friends. Plus, his ABC leaks. It will be another season revealed before it airs. Unless they put Brad's bars in a vice if he lets anything out but, even that wouldn't control the people around him from leaking stuff. Oh for the days before RS. Plus, I'm not much for the rehashing of what happened in the past. It will be much worse than a regular retread. It will be constant rehashing of his no pick and whether he will pick this time from media, Brad, the girls on the show , etc. the whole time. The whole shows constant theme wil be that instead of whatever actually love story there might be. It begins with his appearance on Ellen next Tuesday I'm sure. The questioning begins, 'you didn'y pick last time what makes you think you can do it this time'.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar
    I still have some screen savers of Brad from the last time.....cannot wait to see some new pics. Shower scene again hopefully, jogging shirtless again hopefully, cooking breakfast in just a towel again hopefully, they were cheesy but I loved them. I stalled writing my bachelor based story but oh boy it's going to kick in gear fast again I am sure. Is he supposed to be on DWTS with CH next Monday the 27th? I am so freakin' excited this is ridiculous....it's like a dream come true to have Brad back on screen again.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-22-2010 at 11:30 PM.

FORT Fan

Brad...again?? If we get 59 minute shows, I'm bailing. Should have been a huge red flag. I was hard on him the last time around, but hey, everyone deserves a second chance!