Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: SPOILER*Bachelor 15 Named

I didn't watch Brad's season but I do remember the controversy surrounding his refusal to pick either of the women. In subsequent Bachelor interviews he has spoken about how hated he was for a long time and how he was a hermit for a while. Do any of you honestly think he is really looking for love this time around? I used to watch this show with unjaded eyes, but now I honestly don't believe any one's intentions any more. He's 37, very good-looking and financially well-to-do. How is it that he hasn't found Ms. Right? I think they are all fame whores, but it doesn't stop me from watching.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I am so excited that the new Bach is Brad......I thought he was the best Bach ever......his kisses used to make me melt. I had a very bad night last night as my niece is threatening suicide again and I never even got dressed this morning cause I just felt so awful and then I logged in to different sites and read about Brad and it perked me up something fierce. By hiring him TPTB answered my pleas to have someone a little older and hopefully some gals that are a little older too. Wasn't he 36 the last time he was on so he would be 39 now. Fantastic...... For me he is totally drool-worthy and I cannot wait. Finally something to look forward to again.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom;4066712;
    I didn't watch Brad's season but I do remember the controversy surrounding his refusal to pick either of the women. In subsequent Bachelor interviews he has spoken about how hated he was for a long time and how he was a hermit for a while. Do any of you honestly think he is really looking for love this time around? I used to watch this show with unjaded eyes, but now I honestly don't believe any one's intentions any more. He's 37, very good-looking and financially well-to-do. How is it that he hasn't found Ms. Right? I think they are all fame whores, but it doesn't stop me from watching.
    I said it earlier in this thread and I'll echo it again, whether or not he falls in love this time I would bet money it's written in his contract that he picks someone this time. Of course all the hype will be "will he/won't he," but at very least he will extend someone the offer to continue the relationship off of the show.
    _(Moo!)

I love that it will be Brad, absolutely love it. I do agree that I'm sure it's written in his contract that he has to choose someone.

Brad's back? Really? SWEET!
    Remember ... no matter how hard you work, no matter how right you are ... sometimes the Dragon wins.

Obviously, there will be a totally new group of women for Brad this season. However, I wonder if TPTB, in addition to some new women, might possibly select a few slightly older women from other seasons who are still single ...hmmm???

I am confused about why he would come back..
    I assume they made him a great offer and met his price.

Of course all the hype will be "will he/won't he," but at very least he will extend someone the offer to continue the relationship off of the show.
    At least this time around maybe he wont break someone's heart unnecessarily and will give her the head's up during the fantasy date. If Travis could make a private arrangement with Sarah Stone, then so can Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by Windwaltzer;4066745;
    Obviously, there will be a totally new group of women for Brad this season. However, I wonder if TPTB, in addition to some new women, might possibly select a few slightly older women from other seasons who are still single ...hmmm???
    Having recycled Bachelor franchise women vying for him is a great idea. Worked wonders for The Bachelor Pad, although that is more likely because there were more potential partners to consider versus having Stockholm Syndrome and thinking that one potential mate was all that. It also worked - for quite some time anyway - for Bryon and Mary.

Hopefully there will be some older female contestants to cut down on the amount of drama in the house.

For Brad, what a great way to travel a bit and get to meet some beautiful women. Hopefully, many of them will be beautiful on the inside as well as the outside.

I live in Austin and I <3 Texas as much as the next person, but sheesh...aren't there nice looking, employed single men with a bad track record for relationships in any of the other states?

Something weirds me out about this...I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it's the Bret Michaels Bus of Love vibe I'm getting (or whatever those 8 or 10 seasons of his dating life were called.) Nonetheless, if it's true, I wish him good luck in finding whatever it is he's seeking.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;4066762;
    Having recycled Bachelor franchise women vying for him is a great idea. Worked wonders for The Bachelor Pad, although that is more likely because there were more potential partners to consider versus having Stockholm Syndrome and thinking that one potential mate was all that. It also worked - for quite some time anyway - for Bryon and Mary.

Hopefully there will be some older female contestants to cut down on the amount of drama in the house.

For Brad, what a great way to travel a bit and get to meet some beautiful women. Hopefully, many of them will be beautiful on the inside as well as the outside.
    I like this idea, too, MoFlan. Past Bach/ette contestants have been meeting and dating people from other seasons off-camera, increasingly, and I think that really was part of the inspiration for the Bach Pad.

I wonder what DeAnna thinks about this Brad redux?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs