Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

Re: SPOILER*Bachelor 15 Named

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;4066371;
    I did think that Brad was attracted to Bettina Bell, but I can't recall why he didn't choose her for the finals. I wonder how old the contestants will be. Seems I recall he liked a "natural" woman...w/o the fake boobs and all. maybe someone else recalls.

Bettina's family treated Brad like crap on her hometown date. Looked down their noses at him because he was a bar owner. I believe he really cared for her and would have chosen her if they had been nicer to him. I'm thrilled he's the next Bachelor. He left with his integrity - I hope he finds someone this time around...

I'll be thrilled if it's Brad...loved him although didn't see his whole season. I really respected his decision, but that was back when I actually thought the show was really about finding love, so that decision made sense. And I hated the backlash that he took.

Since then, I've become much more educated (and jaded) about the show. So I can see anyone, even Brad, doing a show for whatever myriad of reasons other than finding love. Surely he's not naive enough to fall for Fleiss' machinations, especially after doing this thing before?

I don't see any reason why Brad can't find love off of television, other than maybe being a workaholic and not wanting to find love in bars, especially his own bars (kinda like dating co-workers and clients).

It's cool with me...he'll be grrrrreat entertainment.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I didn't really pay close attention the first time around, but if it is in fact Brad, I am looking forward to it. I hope he is still able to stick to his guns like he did last time.

Also, it will be interesting to see him on the variety of media shows he will appear on. Didn't Ellen not like him at all after his season? It would be good to see him back on her show again to see the difference.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

I had to check the calendar to make sure this wasn't April Fool's Day. I'm sure BabyFaceC will give us the scoop if/when he's able to.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

It has been stated filming begins this weekend so it's time to start sleuthing!

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;4066371;
    I did think that Brad was attracted to Bettina Bell, but I can't recall why he didn't choose her for the finals. I wonder how old the contestants will be. Seems I recall he liked a "natural" woman...w/o the fake boobs and all. maybe someone else recalls.
    If I remember correctly, Bettina was a little crazy during her hometown date.. while he took her to the F3.. he dumped her because she was getting too possessive.
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;4066617;
    Wow I haven't been posting much these last few seasons...Brad might bring me back to the FORT....
    me too!! .. this could definately bring me back to watching the show again.. and sleuthing. I always liked Brad.. wasn't happy with his decision back then, but totally agreed as time went on. I think he had some integrity. Well as much as you can when agreeing to go on a reality show.

Although I am confused about why he would come back.. didn't he say he would never do anything like that again?? I wonder what changed his mind.. Babyface.. are you still around??? Maybe you can shed some light..
    "Reality is the leading cause of stress among those in touch with it!"

Lily Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4066619;
    I've always liked Brad, from start to his decision on the no pick. He's a nice guy, and I was sorry we didn't see more of him after his season.

However, I will be surprised if in fact he comes back. Would MF take a chance of a no pick again? unless Brad guarantee's a pick? which I don't think he would ever do. I can't see Brad coming back.

I'm thinking its someone new.

Sept 27th is one week earlier for the announcements compared to previous Bach's. Jake was Oct 14th or so, and Brad was the first week in October/08. I wonder if filming will be shorter, or longer, or about the same but finishing earlier. They usually finish around the U.S Thanksgiving. Any earlier will give them more time for sleuthers to determine who the F1 is, before airing first week in Jan/11.
    I actually wonder if that wasn't part of the reason MF DID agree to have Brad again - imagine the ads all season long leading up to the big finale of whether he will choose someone this time! Remember, MF doesn't care about a happy ending - he cares about ratings. My guess is that with Brad, he will get them in spades, if for nothing else then to see if Brad "does it again".

I guess it's true ~ Having 7 bars in Austin didn't help him find his soul mate? Maybe Brad should open a bar in LA if the 2nd time around doesn't work.... you know like "If you built it, she will come" ~ Oh wait... maybe that's the plan? (lol)

It has been speculated Fleiss tried to get Brad before settling on Jake. I guess this has been in the works for some time. Considering Brad is 37, I agree the women should be older than those usually selected. It could make for a very interesting show with an older bachelor who knows what he wants and more mature women from whom he can select.