Page 24 of 74 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

Re: Bachelor 15 Named

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;4071275;
    I don't think Brad is in it for the money. Unless he's taken a hit with the economy the last few years. I think I remember the show making a big deal out of having a "millionaire bachelor" when he was on before. There were also rumors that they've been trying to get him to come back since before Jake's season. Maybe both sides have been interested for a while but they only recently came to a deal.
    You mean in a "Matt Grant is an international financier" sort of way?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

A tweet

Millsy11374

We started taping Brad Womack's season of "The Bachelor" on Saturday and I can promise you it will not disappoint! See you in January!
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fogey

I must say I'm excited about Brad. I think he'll do great on his 2nd time around! !

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4071268;
    He's been dating 20+ years....why would "the process" of finding a wife on TV in six weeks work for him?

I think it's more likely that he's watched enough of this program to know A) he can make a few bucks doing the show and B) he can pick someone and still have the full confidence of knowing the relationship can be a complete and utter bust -- as most of them are. THAT is "the process" I think he probably believes in....

It's pretty obvious they were desperate when Chris told them to take the job and shove it, and they had to dip deep into the reserves. But, it could be worse (think: lantern-kicking furloughed regional airline pilot.)
    I can't help but agree with you. As much as I liked Brad during his show, I really truly don't believe that the guy who chose nobody and who basically said "screw you" to Fleiss and company would suddenly believe in the process and go in with rose-coloured glasses. I think they made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
    Last edited by sweetpea; 09-27-2010 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;4071297;
    I can't help but agree with you. As much as I liked Brad during his show, I really truly don't believe that the guy who chose nobody and who basically said "screw you" to Fleiss and company would suddenly believe in the process and go in with rose-coloured glasses. I they made him an offer he couldn't refuse.
    They might have made him an offer he cant refuse but I honestly believe he wouldnt do it if he didnt believe the process could work..

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;4071291;
    A tweet

Millsy11374

We started taping Brad Womack's season of "The Bachelor" on Saturday and I can promise you it will not disappoint! See you in January!
    could that mean tapings of girls in hometowns and Brad in Texas etc though?
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;4071298;
    They might have made him an offer he cant refuse but I honestly believe he wouldnt do it if he didnt believe the process could work..
    True, it could work. One doesn't even have to suspend disbelief since it does work about 5% of the time. Trista did marry Ryan. But, my only question would be why "the process" of finding a wife by dating without being on a television production the last 20+ years hasn't worked for him. Because that process tends to work for a *whole lot more* people than this process. (That, BTW, is a question I have for all of these cast members to some degree.)

Nonetheless....good luck to him.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;4071298;
    I agree, and alot can change in 3 years.
    I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and hope he picks SOMEONE, ANYONE!! He's rich and good-looking.....He's the most eligible bachelor in the freaking world! haha!

Brad's twitter account jumped 200 followers in last 2 minutes! Wow!
    Let's hope Jillian posted the right one.....

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;4071304;
    True, it could work. One doesn't even have to suspend disbelief since it does work about 5% of the time. Trista did marry Ryan. But, my only question would be why "the process" of finding a wife by dating without being on a television production the last 20+ years hasn't worked for him. Because that process tends to work for a *whole lot more* people than this process. (That, BTW, is a question I have for all of these cast members to some degree.)

Nonetheless....good luck to him.
    Yes but that 5% is what makes you believe.. Yes the odds are not good... but when you have 25 windled down from 1000's that sure is a good start. And if you can make a profit from doing it "reality style", knowing it actually does work especially coming off this last season of the bachette.. It sure does give you hope!!