Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12345678910111252 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

Re: SPOILER*Bachelor 15 Named

I actually think, if true, he is perfect. I am a bit surprised MF would choose him - since he is the one bachelor who really couldn't be pushed into doing what he didn't want to do. But I think MF also realizes he is one of the few re-treads, who isn't Chris L, that would have many of us excited and interested in tuning in.

Yes, Brad was bashed a lot right after his season ended - didn't people even come to his bar and threaten him? What I have found really interesting is that since then, with all the obvious manipulation that has gotten more and more blatant each year, and the backstories that have come out - I have seen the tide of opinion change with regard to him. I see very few negative things said about him. In fact, more and more, I see people saying that they now understand why he did what we did and really respect him for holding his ground and doing what was right. If all that is true, then he is a great person to have for the Bachelor right now. People will be rooting for him to FINALLY have his happy ending.

mmmmmmmm...babyface...I see you reading this thread...mmmmm...is there any truth to this....and if there is I guess you will be joining us for another wonderful season....I don't guess we can have another battle of the wits again...lol...that was fun

I will be the first to admit that I was one of those that called Brad all kinds of names and bashed him to death...but my good friend Blondie made me see what a nice person he really was and truthfully after some time and retrospect and thinking...I DID have respect for him for not letting the Fleissmonster manipulate him and standing his ground..he set rules for his dates as far as he would not kiss more than one girl a day and stuff and you have to respect that after some of the stuff we have seen some of these guys do...but here's my delimina with him being the bachelor again...I don't see Fleiss giving him the 'out clause' again if he wants it and I don't see Brad signing it without the 'Out clause' if that is his choice
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 09-22-2010 at 11:52 AM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I'm so happy Brad is back!

So.......filming starts this weekend and may end around November 5th....

I wonder what he's going to think of all those girls from Miami.....haha

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;4066616;
    I'm so happy Brad is back!

So.......filming starts this weekend and may end around November 5th....

I wonder what he's going to think of all those girls from Miami.....haha
    Wow I haven't been posting much these last few seasons...Brad might bring me back to the FORT....

I've always liked Brad, from start to his decision on the no pick. He's a nice guy, and I was sorry we didn't see more of him after his season.

However, I will be surprised if in fact he comes back. Would MF take a chance of a no pick again? unless Brad guarantee's a pick? which I don't think he would ever do. I can't see Brad coming back.

I'm thinking its someone new.

Sept 27th is one week earlier for the announcements compared to previous Bach's. Jake was Oct 14th or so, and Brad was the first week in October/08. I wonder if filming will be shorter, or longer, or about the same but finishing earlier. They usually finish around the U.S Thanksgiving. Any earlier will give them more time for sleuthers to determine who the F1 is, before airing first week in Jan/11.

FORT Fanatic

Well with Chris Harrison twitting that he will be sitting beside the new bacholer on Dancing with the Stars on Monday just a few minutes ago I have to watch that show now. Interesting indeed.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4066619;
    I've always liked Brad, from start to his decision on the no pick. He's a nice guy, and I was sorry we didn't see more of him after his season.

However, I will be surprised if in fact he comes back. Would MF take a chance of a no pick again? unless Brad guarantee's a pick? which I don't think he would ever do. I can't see Brad coming back.

I'm thinking its someone new.

Sept 27th is one week earlier for the announcements compared to previous Bach's. Jake was Oct 14th or so, and Brad was the first week in October/08. I wonder if filming will be shorter, or longer, or about the same but finishing earlier. They usually finish around the U.S Thanksgiving. Any earlier will give them more time for sleuthers to determine who the F1 is, before airing first week in Jan/11.
    You know who has quite an extensive blog up today regarding Brad being the next Bachelor. He addresses the official announcement and filming schedule. He expects Brad to be in the DWTS audience on Monday nite and filming begins right away, with a media blitz next week.

I'll be very happy if its Brad not only because I like him, but because of the age factor. (Not that there wouldn't be any drama because of age )

I think viewers will be watching him with a different set of eyes this time around. He was so hated, with reports of death threats, for doing what he felt was right for him, and for the F2.

FORT Fanatic

Everytime I said I am done with this show they pull something to get me to watch again. I will be more interested in this one than any other bachelor show in a long time. ****** eat your heart out Brad is back to steal your spotlight with a new show.

britty Its so true, how many times have people said they'd never watch again. There's always something that pulls the viewers back.

So if it is Brad, he's 37, going to be 38 in November, they would have had to cast women in that age bracket in the last several weeks at the very least. Therefore, they knew who the bach was going to be for awhile now. Unless someone can correct me on the timing, I'd appreciate it.