Page 15 of 74 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 15 Named

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer;4070537;
    On Ellen on friday the writing blurb at the bottom of the screen said the new Bachelor would be on her show on Tuesday. Do they film the day before or on the actual day?
    Usually the new Bachelor/ette is on DTWS Monday (and then possibly Jimmy Kimmel, all in the ABC Disney family), then makes the rounds. GMA is sometimes on the list, or local ABC talky-news. Ellen tapes Monday - Thursday, with taping the next day (except for Thursday, when they tape both Friday and Monday's shows).There are a couple of days (as Cash said) where they film set up shots (Brad, Brad, he's our man! If he can't do it... wait... ) M&G should be soon. It's going to be over 105 here today, so I hope his handlers have plenty of water...
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Our buddy, babyfacec, has been checking in often. I'm guessing he would be saying something if it wasn't Brad. In my opinion, his silence is telling us something!

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;4068320;
    WELL SAID,rw !!!!!! I never thought of it this way...... I'm getting over my dismay...... if CL is a no-go, them maybe a more mature Brad with sincere motive and no hidden agenda re: career or money or publicity.... deserves benefit of the doubt.

Questions: Were the contestants already cast before Brad was confirmed? Would tptb make sure the group is tailored more to the age & class that suits an 'older' bachelor?

I'm thinking maybe that WILL happen this time, since had they gotten Chris Lambton, the same type of more mature age-group would have already been targeted ??
    sorry for the double post.... anyone have thoughts on the age-range casting for this season?
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

I am looking forward to seeing Brad on my screen again..I for one think he is scrumcious...and this time around should be a interesting....

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;4070608;
    I am looking forward to seeing Brad on my screen again..I for one think he is scrumcious...and this time around should be a interesting....
    I cannot wait.....a lot's been going on in my family and I've been really depressed and this has definitely perked me up. I still had his pics saved on my screen saver sister and reactivated them.

I was writing a book based on a bachelor type of story and I stalled (no inspiration in the last couple seasons) but this is perking up the writing juices too and I cannot wait to get started writing again.

I my story the show is filmed Monday through Friday and aired Sunday....I had about half written and then hit a brick wall, but just hearing about Brad has given me the oomph to write again.

Is anyone else checking for TRAVEL CLUES(facebook, twitter, sightings) as to whereabouts of BW or TY or CL today......wouldn't the lead have headed for CA to be on dwts tonight ??

It's a stretch, just wondering about it since last season there was some amazing forters with travel connections & expertise on flight schedules ...... any thoughts??
    The earlybird gets the worm, but the late mouse gets the cheese

FORT Newbie

For what it's worth.... Ty Brown twitter VERY quiet last two days.... Ali said she may pull an all nighter this week.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;4070631;
    Is anyone else checking for TRAVEL CLUES(facebook, twitter, sightings) as to whereabouts of BW or TY or CL today......wouldn't the lead have headed for CA to be on dwts tonight ??

It's a stretch, just wondering about it since last season there was some amazing forters with travel connections & expertise on flight schedules ...... any thoughts??

BabyfaceC is Brad's partner and close friend. He posted with us ( I believe to the extent that he felt comfortable) during Brad's season. The fact that he is checking in again, in my opinion, gives considerable weight to the suggestion that Brad is the next and repeating Bachelor.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by MayJ;4070631;

I just heard y'all were back at it. If this whole "leak" has been a big publicity stunt, then the most cost effective option would be to treat as many possible guys to a free LA trip and seat at Dancing. Then even if they were spotted in the world, airport, hotel or even tonight in the audience, it still could be a big ruse until that actual announcement. Still not enough to get me to watch Dancing.... Happy Hunting!

Just a few more hours till Brad is confirmed. I am looking forward to this season if he is the bachelor and seeing that babyfaceC has checked in is great news.