Page 13 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363 ... LastLast

Thread: *Spoilers* Brad Womack, Bachelor 15

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Re: Bachelor 15 Named

Thanks, IG! I never knew that DUH would help write this chapter of our romantic story without even knowing it! ... although he named a character after me once

They're definitely shooting at the mansion, and because of the prep necessary for TB, I'm thinkin' it has to be related. In thinking about it overnight, and reviewing past sleuths, the mansion was not lit up as seriously as during event nights (M&G, RCs). It was more reminiscent of when they did the 20/20 epi and we *happened* to be in the neighborhood. My suspicion is that there were some exterior shots of the driveway, etc. Who arrived in the limo? CH? WoBack? I certainly wouldn't trust national security to the people who aren't leaking the name of TB15. :nono

I have convinced DUH to *not* take me away for the weekend next weekend. Little does he know it has little to do with recon, as is reconstruction, and more to do with recon, as in reconnaissance.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;4069497;
    Thanks, in2deep. Sounds like you have the most romantic DUH ever! Sigh..

You saw lights and action at the mansion. Could they really already be filming?
    Never put in writing anything you wouldn't mind seeing on the side of a bus.

Thanks for the sluething I2P! I love reading about your adventures. Your little man is adorable!

Thanks in2deep!!!

So we have cameras, lights, but no action yet. I would imagine, they won't start filming until the bachelor 15 announcement is made. They have to keep it a secret until them.

I'm still trying to figure out why they will be starting 2 almost 3 weeks earlier than Jakes season.

in2deep I look forward to and enjoy your undercover reports so much. You always make my day. Good job to DUH for taking you by the mansion on your way to dinner, sounds very romantic. Can't wait for further reports.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;4069711;
    Thanks in2deep!!!

So we have cameras, lights, but no action yet. I would imagine, they won't start filming until the bachelor 15 announcement is made. They have to keep it a secret until them.

I'm still trying to figure out why they will be starting 2 almost 3 weeks earlier than Jakes season.
    I'm trying to make sense of the early start as well. Especially given that they haven't even announced who the Bach is yet. If there was a M&G last night or Friday night the ousted girls would have access to their phones by now. Wouldn't they be telling people who it was? Or would they really keep those 10 girls for two extra days until they made the announcement on Monday night?

Maybe whoever it was that said filming would start this weekend meant that the first shots of Brad would be this weekend. Such as him running on the beach or playing with a dog- the cheesy opening "This is our guy" stuff. Maybe the M&G will be midweek like Jason's season and they'll start on Wednesday.

KK4
    FORT Fan

I enjoyed Brad's season. I came to understand why he did what he did, however, he shouldn't have told DeYawna it was going to be a good day.

Love it I2D. Can't wait for more reports. Be safe and give LRSCNP a kiss!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;4069493;
    LRSC Rides Again! (spoiler alert: action at the mansion!)

TB Season 15, Chapter 1: In Which DUH Stays Clueless, i2d Keeps her Trap Shut, and 1 outta 2 ain't bad for LRSC
    As in any September season opener, we have a short recap of of last season's memorable moments. Here it is, briefly: Mama at the Hyatt (snap!), Mama and i2d at the mansion (pic of hats, and score! Blue Caddy!), repeated ploys by i2d to get her dear, unsuspecting husband (DUH) to drive by the mansion, and a finale of 9i2d and Mama going to the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, seeing the pre-fantasy date deliberation room and the Ali Commemorative Crying Hallway.
    Over the summer, i2d and DUH moved into AARP (Alternate Abode, Reconstruction Plan) while their primary residence has been gutted and is slowly returning to a new life. AARP is 50 + miles from the mansion, so it makes things tricky. Add to that a snappy promotion for i2d, a long laundry list of things to do for the recon, time with LRSC’s Newest Passenger, and it is a challenge to create sleuthing opportunities. Nevertheless, with the encouragement of many FoRTers, we had our first successful sleuth tonight!
    06/25/10
    1610 hrs: 102 degrees in the shade in the Valley, and even hotter at recon (no A/C on yet). i2d (stating the obvious): DUH, it is so hot! I was thinking while driving here that it sure would be nice to go out to the beach where it is nice and cool for dinner. But I suppose that it isn’t practical at all to go to Paradise Cove for dinner tonight… sigh…
    DUH: [silence]
    1830 hrs: DUH: How did it get to be 6:30?! We’d better do something about dinner.
    i2d: Wow. I don’t know. OK, let’s have some dinner. [Notice lack of enthusiasm in voice.]
    DUH: I know a place that serves a great Bloody Mary.
    i2d (internal): huh? (external): oh! Wonderful! How are you going to get there?
    DUH: I will need to make a u-turn, my little sand dollar.
    1910 hrs: i2d’s heart is pounding as DUH sweeps around past Triunfo Canyon on Kanan Dume Road.
    i2d: [nonchalantly] What’s that big light up on a boom?
    DUH: Oh, it’s a shoot.
    DUH proceeds to ZOOM past the mansion. Security guards at north gate. Limousine at open south gate. Lights on, but not as many as are usually on during the M&G. i2d is ready to slam on the brakes, but, alas, she is not driving. And LRSC cannot help, because, alas, LRSC is at the recon house. Tactical error, especially since she did have a bath. We digress…
    i2d: [cavalierly] Why would they have the outside lit up like that?
    DUH (who Knows These Things): It’s hard to say. Maybe they’re doing some exterior shots. Maybe they want it to look like daytime inside. You know, in 1968 [it was really 1973, but DUH did not have access to IMDB at the time], Truffaut’s movie “Day for Night” included shooting at night to make it look like day.
    i2d: Wouldn’t that be called “Night for Day?”
    A lovely dinner ensued at Paradise Cove, where neither Jake nor Vienna was spotted. After dinner, i2d and DUH walked out to the pier [looking south to the beach where they filmed Ali’s calendar].
    DUH: This is so lovely, my dear… people wait their whole lives to come to Malibu. We are so lucky.
    i2d: Oh, DUH, I just want for those young people on TV to find what we have. Heck, I want everyone to have what we have…. sigh.
    Shortly thereafter, DUH ruins further sleuthing plans by turning right onto PCH and driving in Malibu Canyon instead of back in through Kanan Dume Road. i2d deserves a prize for keeping her trap shut instead of blabbering something about going back via Kanan Dume and creating suspicion. DUH redeems himself slightly by pulling off the road and taking i2d in a television-worthy kiss.

23:02 DUH comes through the room while i2d is madly typing away. Danger! Ah, he is just pouring a scotch.

End of Chapter 1. Stay tuned for the further adventures of LRSC. And thank you for your support.

p.s. The writer is aware that LRSC technically wasn’t really on this sleuth, so LRSC has been promised another trip this week.

Too perfect.................can't wait for updates.

excellent news! He was definately the hottest Bachelor of all time!

Has anyone thought about screenshot clip issues? It would be easy for Fliess and go to slip in shots of brad from his original season to throw people off....not us however.

Also we can use knowledge of Brad's original season to help predict his final choice ie he likes spunky women, possibly brunettes who are laid back.

lets hope that Jenni (now single) and Dee dont come back to give the girls/brad advice.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetBex;4070189;
    excellent news! He was definately the hottest Bachelor of all time!

Has anyone thought about screenshot clip issues? It would be easy for Fliess and go to slip in shots of brad from his original season to throw people off....not us however.

Also we can use knowledge of Brad's original season to help predict his final choice ie he likes spunky women, possibly brunettes who are laid back.

lets hope that Jenni (now single) and Dee dont come back to give the girls/brad advice.
    Jenni's getting married next weekend and Dee is engaged and planning a spring 2011 wedding. I sent Jenni a tweet a couple of days ago and she answered back that I was so sweet and she had a great guy. She said "it's funny how thinks work out, huh?

i2D, thank you so much for going by the mansion. It does sound like they are will be filming any day, with the guards there and all. You know who said it was going to be this weekend. Can't wait for dwts Monday night. I remember Brad saying last time how much he loved doing this kind of thing, dwts, Kimmel, etc. There is no doubt in my mind that it will be Brad sitting beside CH tomorrow night at DWTS. I hope he doesn't get booed....lol