+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: 9/11 SYTYCD 14 Show Discussion

9/11 SYTYCD 14 Show Discussion

Top 6 Perform - (Live) Each dancer has another opportunity to impress the judges and fight for the nation's vote before some are cut.

Enjoy the show!
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Re: 9/11 SYTYCD 14 Show Discussion

Well, I missed almost all of the first hour of the show tonight. The only routine I saw was Kaylee/Cyrus and I thought it was pretty, darn good! I'll have to look the rest of them up on video later. Hope the second half is good!

Has anyone else noticed that almost nobody is getting "traditional" dances? Waltz, Cha Cha, Tango.... seems to have all gone by the wayside in favor of Jazz, Contemporary, Hip Hop and maybe Bollywood. Seems like it's been "eased up". Not that those styles aren't hard, but I like to see the others, too.
    Coco46 and Fanny Mare like this.

Hmmm, I HATE what they did with Kaylee's hair for the Bollywood. HATE! IT!
    Dukie likes this.

Wait! A DOUBLE elimination?!?! Crap!

How did Gaby win Season 12 and didn't manage to do ANY ballroom? I can't remember that far back...
    Dukie likes this.

Except for Taylor, who for some reason I have a visceral quivering unlike, I'm happy with the final four. It would have been great if there was room for Robby, though.

Loved all the routines tonight...really difficult. I hope Lex can recover from all those twirls. We're lucky he didn't throw up. Good show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Loved Logan & Allison tonight and of course Taylor & Robert as always. Kalee & Cyrus and Koine & Marco were enjoyable this week too. I so wanted Kiki & Jenna to get Doriana's disco dance; they would have killed it! I'm fine with the final four. Everyone is very good this year, so the placement doesn't matter much. I liked how they handled the eliminations. Hope Lex is OK. The kid looked like he was in a ton of pain.

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

I loved the opening number, with the cubes, very well done I'm so bummed Logan has gone, I'll miss him. I've hoped for awhile Koine will win this season, she's a beautiful, beautiful dancer. I watched their closet routine twice, and her solo. Her brother gave up skating, so she could continue to dance, its only fair.

I thought Lex and Kiki were a little off this week. I didn't expect Kiki to be in the F4.
    They are all very good dancers, Lex had a wonderful mentor.
    Arielflies and Dukie like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I've only sporadically watched this season. Two hours is too long and there's always something else that needs doing (I don't have DVR). The one I've really liked from the beginning is Koine, she just stands out to me.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast