+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: 9/11 SYTYCD 14 Show Discussion

Animals over People :) Fanny Mare's Avatar

Re: 9/11 SYTYCD 14 Show Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I've only sporadically watched this season. Two hours is too long and there's always something else that needs doing (I don't have DVR). The one I've really liked from the beginning is Koine, she just stands out to me.
    Isn't she lovely ? I hope she wins
    Misty8723, Coco46 and annemik like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Well, I was quite surprised that KiKi made it through (since he was in the bottom three last week) but, since I'm a big fan of his, I'm glad He made it all the way to the finals. I'm sad Logan it out, he was such a unique and lovely dancer. I hope Lex is OK, he sure looked like he was in pain after the Disco.
    annemik likes this.

I am very happy with the final four. The only change I would make would have been replacing Kiki with Logan. My favorite is Kione. She is a lovely little doll, a very versatile dancer, and has a cute bubbly personality. I loved all of the dances and thought this year had the best dance routines, and the best group of dancers that I have ever seen on this show. I hope they keep this same programming next year. It worked very well.
    Dukie, Coco46 and Fanny Mare like this.

I would rather see Logan in top 4 than Kiki also but otherwise very happy. Poor Lex - disco isn't worth getting hurt over IMO... grrr. What beautiful dances in such an amazing season! Loved the closet routine!! Koine <3
    Coco46 and annemik like this.
    Damn you Big Brother for sucking me back in...!

Quote Originally Posted by Dukie View Post
    I would rather see Logan in top 4 than Kiki also but otherwise very happy. Poor Lex - disco isn't worth getting hurt over IMO... grrr. What beautiful dances in such an amazing season! Loved the closet routine!! Koine <3
    The girls all love Kiki, not sure what I missed, but I enjoyed Logan's dancing a little more .
    Coco46 and annemik like this.
    -Andy Rooney-

It's Kiki's glasses. I'm a Logan girl myself.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPie9 View Post
    Well, I was quite surprised that KiKi made it through (since he was in the bottom three last week) but, since I'm a big fan of his, I'm glad He made it all the way to the finals. I'm sad Logan it out, he was such a unique and lovely dancer. I hope Lex is OK, he sure looked like he was in pain after the Disco.
    Yeah, I didn't see what happened to Lex; I just heard them talking about it after.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    It's Kiki's glasses. I'm a Logan girl myself.
    I think it's Kiki's more adult male masculinity that the girls/women are responding to. The other guys are still more boys than men. As far as dancing though, Lex and Logan are far superior to Kiki. But, it is America's "favorite" dancer, not American's "best" dancer.

I cannot believe Logan is not in the top 4. He should be there over Kiki. Lex got the short end of the stick this week having BOTH Samba and Disco. Am I the only one that doesn't like Dorianna's disco numbers? They always seem too frenetic, and the lifts often have awkward movement in them. Maybe disco just isn't my thing?

I *really* enjoy Phillip Chbeeb's choreography. I didn't love Kaylee and Cyrus's execution though. I would love to see Philip perform it himself with Renee Kester. He has a video on YouTube of him performing a past routine he also had on SYTYCD (performers were Gaby & ?):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk00gbDwGqM

I also didn't love Taylor and Logan's performance of the routine Mark Kanemura choreographed. The judges raved that they let their emotion out, but IMO they were unable to capture Mark's style.

I think Koine is super cute and an excellent dancer, but I don't think she should win. My preferred order would be:
    (1) Lex
    (2) Taylor
    (3) Kiki/Koine

I prefer Koine over Taylor, and I love Taylor. I have a feeling Lex might win.
    It doesn't matter, those three are very good.
    annemik likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12